The rule of law is supposed to protect the innocent.

Libertarians actually generally support defense, police, courts, roads, taxes and other areas of government that don't involve government controlling our lives when we're not harming anyone and we're against redistribution of income. We think government should be minimized, not eliminated. There's a world of difference.

Yup, the difference above is conservatism, not libertarianism. Why are you hiding?

The rule of law isn't supposed to protect the innocent. The rule of law is supposed to protect the guilty. If we don't protect the rights of those who are guilty, the innocent's rights will be taken from them as if they were guilty.

Yet it's been perverted to where it protects the guilty. Mirandizing a terrorist who we KNOW is a terrorist and was caught in the act.

I understand it's a tricky situation but those are my feeling on it.

Every criminal should have their rights read to them, I don't care what crime they have committed.

Yet it's been perverted to where it protects the guilty. Mirandizing a terrorist who we KNOW is a terrorist and was caught in the act.

I understand it's a tricky situation but those are my feeling on it.

Every criminal should have their rights read to them, I don't care what crime they have committed.

The salient point, that's sailing right past the frightened neo-cons, is that we don't *know* what crimes they've committed until they've been tried.

Every American supporting torture should be charged with inciting criminal activity.

Forum List

Back