The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

No. On that specific comment you only stated fact.
However that one specific comment doesn't negate all the whining and sniveling you do
every time someone says George Carlin was about as funny as an alcoholic crank yelling
at the sky or Robin Williams was merely a hack comic on speed.

Now don't get all hurt because I disagreed with your idols, please.
Why in the world were you dumb enough to let those two get close enough to piss in your cornflakes? If you really wanna hate on a comedian, you need look no farther than Mar a Lago! Now there's a guy who is worthy of hate.

So is Obama, at least. Best president Iran ever had. Coups in the Middle East A murderer too.

And Joe Depends is worth a library for his personal failings, grifting, dysfunctional family life and
personal demons.
Well, stick around. He's only a year in. You've got three more to vent your crybaby nonsense about him. That gives me the same three years to witness you peepee in your diaper. So entertaining.

Well, stick around. He's only a year in. You've got three more to vent your crybaby nonsense about him. That gives me the same three years to witness you peepee in your diaper. So entertaining.
You mean Joe Depends? I hope the country can last three more years of his incompetence
and self centered greed.

And I hope the White House doesn't run out of amphetamines keeping Joe upright.

Somebody didn't study math in school. $1 million doesn't turn into $2.5 billion by putting it in CDs for 40 years.
Trump isn't a billionaire and he never was. But you take every lie as gospel. He's a scoundrel and a pathological Liar and that's what he has always been. Right now he's drowning in debt which will be called in very shortly. He's broke.

You don't know that. You don't know his net worth also. Since past behavior is an omen of future behavior, he has continued that same pattern in all likelihood. I'd almost bet the farm he was a steady customer at Epsteins island.
No, that was your boy Clinton.

So, your hobbie is to hate on dead comedians? Are you that sick?
Comedians are funny. These guys weren't comedians. They were depressed hate-spewers. That's what all the leftwing 'comedians' become. Kimmel, Letterman, Williams, Carlin.

"Evil has no beauty, no humor, no light-heartedness, no joy, no love"
That describes all these guys.

Trump isn't a billionaire and he never was. But you take every lie as gospel. He's a scoundrel and a pathological Liar and that's what he has always been. Right now he's drowning in debt which will be called in very shortly. He's broke.
Many major publications say Trump is and was a billionaire, but we should believe an anonymous leftwing online crank instead. lol

No, that was your boy Clinton.
I don't have a "boy" I dislike all politicians. But my level of dislike is dependent upon their actions. Clinton is a scumbag of a human being but a smart mover and shaker. So he's at about a 7 on my scale of dislike.

I don't have a "boy" I dislike all politicians. But my level of dislike is dependent upon their actions. Clinton is a scumbag of a human being but a smart mover and shaker. So he's at about a 7 on my scale of dislike.
What did Clinton move and shake? He was a miserable failure as a president. Now President Trump? HE was a mover and a shaker of the first order. I listed eight or nine great accomplishments he promised to do. List Bubba's fulfilled campaign promises. List his 'accomplishments." You can't.

Many major publications say Trump is and was a billionaire, but we should believe an anonymous leftwing online crank instead. lol
Did you know that he once called Forbe's Magazine and pretended to be "John Baron" Trump's financial advisor to convince Forbes to include him on the top ten richest men in America? Now, that's fuckin' crazy but not out of the ordinary for Trump. He's a madman.

Did you know that he once called Forbe's Magazine and pretended to be "John Baron" Trump's financial advisor to convince Forbes to include him on the top ten richest men in America? Now, that's fuckin' crazy but not out of the ordinary for Trump. He's a madman.
Changing the topic once proven wrong again? That's all you do in here.
Forbes Magazine and many other publications say Trump is a billionaire. Dispute that.

What did Clinton move and shake? He was a miserable failure as a president. Now President Trump? HE was a mover and a shaker of the first order. I listed eight or nine great accomplishments he promised to do. List Bubba's fulfilled campaign promises. List his 'accomplishments." You can't.
I saw your list. Mostly BS. Clinton brought back a measure of tax fairness again and lowered the deficit considerably. No president has even attempted to go against corporate America since. This time around the guy you hate tried to do just that and make Corporations and top earners pay their fair share for the benefit of the country and to create jobs but your POP Party of Putin didn't want any part of annoying their corporate masters.

Comedians are funny. These guys weren't comedians. They were depressed hate-spewers. That's what all the leftwing 'comedians' become. Kimmel, Letterman, Williams, Carlin.

"Evil has no beauty, no humor, no light-heartedness, no joy, no love"
That describes all these guys.
Oh so you hate everyone and not just dead people? Good for you. Wise to diversify!

I saw your list. Mostly BS. Clinton brought back a measure of tax fairness again and lowered the deficit considerably. No president has even attempted to go against corporate America since. This time around the guy you hate tried to do just that and make Corporations and top earners pay their fair share for the benefit of the country and to create jobs but your POP Party of Putin didn't want any part of annoying their corporate masters.
Look at the weak toothless "fight" Obama and Biden put up when Putin attacked Ukraine on their watch.
Obama wouldn't even help arm Ukraine. So why do you keep calling republicans the party of Putin?
Are you yourself an employee of Putin? Or just exceptionally stupid and a liar?

It's probably all three.

Look at the weak toothless "fight" Obama and Biden put up when Putin attacked Ukraine on their watch.
Obama wouldn't even help arm Ukraine. So why do you keep calling republicans the party of Putin?

It's probably all three.
Exactly. Putin invaded Crimea when the weak 0bama was president. Then he waited until now when another weak Democrat is in power. That's not a coincidence.

It's probably all three.
Again, you're making not a lick of sense. Trump and Pompeo et al are busy praising their boy Vladimir in the midst of him attacking a sovereign nation. So, your cultmaster is not only not helping Ukraine but is rooting from the box seats for their demise. You haven't noticed? Or are you just Dim. Man! What an indoctrinated fool! No help for you.

Forum List

Back