The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

What did Clinton move and shake? He was a miserable failure as a president. Now President Trump? HE was a mover and a shaker of the first order. I listed eight or nine great accomplishments he promised to do. List Bubba's fulfilled campaign promises. List his 'accomplishments." You can't.
You won't because you're an idiot but just look up the Clinton years and the economy. Sorry. but it's another of the "fact things" that I know you hate almost as much as dead people.

Again, you're making not a lick of sense. Trump and Pompeo et al are busy praising their boy Vladimir in the midst of him attacking a sovereign nation. So, your cultmaster is not only not helping Ukraine but is rooting from the box seats for their demise. You haven't noticed? Or are you just Dim. Man! What an indoctrinated fool! No help for you.
Not praising. Just noting how slick Putin is.
Even someone of your limited intellect has to admit Putin wants to get some more of the Ukraine
and not dumb shit Joe or anyone else is stopping him....not the way Trump did when he was president
anyway.
Maybe you should open a book about this and read it.

Worthless piece of shit Obama gave Portoshenko some towels and blankets to fight off Putin, literally.
And Joe Depends? He has claimed sanctions will stop Putin. Good luck with that, you stupid bastard!

It doesn't look like sanctions are slowing down Putin at all. So why get all stupid when Trump is calling
it like it is. Cause he's smart. And you are not! Obviously.

Exactly. Putin invaded Crimea when the weak 0bama was president. Then he waited until now when another weak Democrat is in power. That's not a coincidence.
Trump calls Putin smart. Is he wrong?
Putin gets what he wants. Obama and Biden just sit there with thumbs up their asses.
So who is stupid here?

Last edited:
Not praising. Just noting how slick Putin is.
Even someone of your limited intellect has to admit Putin wants to get some more of the Ukraine
and not dumb shit Joe or anyone else is stopping him....not the way Trump did when he was president
anyway.
Maybe you should open a book about this and read it.

Worthless piece of shit Obama gave Portoshenko some towels and blankets to fight off Putin, literally.
And Joe Depends? He has claimed sanctions will stop Putin. Good luck with that, you stupid bastard!

It doesn't look like sanctions are slowing down Putin at all. So why get all stupid when Trump is calling
it like it is. Cause he's smart. And you are not! Obviously.
Hey! The good news is that you are just about as smart as Trump.

Notice the article doesn't mention any amount Trump supposedly inherited. lol.

How much did 0bama, Clinton, Biden earn before they were president, by the way? Notice y'all don't want to go anywhere near that.
And you accuse others of changing the subject?

Hey! The good news is that you are just about as smart as Trump.
Do you think you could run the country and make it thrive while the Legacy Media and Deep State
are doing everything in the world (like the Russia Russia hoax and spying on you) to stop you?

You are probably lucky if you can take a crap without soiling your own shoes.

You won't because you're an idiot but just look up the Clinton years and the economy. Sorry. but it's another of the "fact things" that I know you hate almost as much as dead people.
I have a feeling you wouldn't call me an idiot in person, so don't do it here, or we're done. Understand?

Do you think you could run the country and make it thrive while the Legacy Media and Deep State
are doing everything in the world (like the Russia Russia hoax and spying on you) to stop you?

You are probably lucky if you can take a crap without soiling your own shoes.
If Trump's actions around this invasion of Ukraine and his withholding of military aid to Zelenski doesn't give you a clue to how much of a hoax it was, then yes! You are the equal of Trump in intellect!

You wouldn't last ten seconds. And your god wouldn't save you. I'll bring my friends, George and Robin with me and give them a chance to settle up with you.
You have no idea, but I'll leave it at that old man. And now I'm going to withdraw from this conversation before I revert to my old ways of handling disagreements.

Forum List

Back