The Satanic NIV vs KJV Authorized Bible - Gail Riplinger

Now for the occult mantra - As above - so below. This is covered by her extensively - tying the new age movement to the Luciferians - begin at the marker 1:33:25 and keep watching to the end. You will that the agenda of changing the Words in the King James Version Bible is originating with the Luciferians (Catholic Vatican and their many branches - Masons, Illuminati, etc)

Last edited:
"You cannot say that Sodomy is not a sin and call yourself a Christian, Jake. The Word of God exposes the truth." And, a quick correction, despising is you no despisal of our Lord and Savior. Shame on your narcissistic self to even think that, Jeri.

Never did I say homosexuality was not a sin. It is clear to me that you appropriated unrighteously the authority of our Lord and Savior to your personal, mistaken ways. Recognizing you for what you are does not mean I hate you. In fact, I like you for your ruggednes and forthwithness.

You are clearly a modern Saul, in the grasp of modern-day Phariseeism. Your continued defense of the wrong simply means nothing to me, Jeri. I will continue always to pray for you as I hope you are praying for those whom you believe use you wrongly, as I do for you. May you turn from Saul to Paul is my prayer for you.

You have stated by your own actions and words what you believe and who you are, Jake. You are an enemy of Jesus Christ. Were Paul here he would tell you himself. Paul. Not Saul.
Only in the eyes of the Sauls like you, Jeri, who have not come to the knowledge and wisdom of Jesus christ. If Paul were here, Jeri, he would tell you there is time for you.

I've told you the truth. I won't get into an argument with you over it, Jake. You can dismiss the truth if you wish. This thread is about exposing New Age Bibles and the agenda behind the attack to remove the KJV. What you are demonstrating is your own belief in a new age Jesus. Not the Jesus Christ of the King James Version Bible. You really need to watch the video in the OP.

I've told you the truth. I won't get into an argument with you over it, Jake. You can dismiss the truth if you wish. This thread is about exposing New Age Bibles and the agenda behind the attack to remove the KJV. What you are demonstrating is your own belief in a new age Jesus. Not the Jesus Christ of the King James Version Bible. You really need to watch the video in the OP.
I am not arguing with you. I am correcting you. That you misunderstand the truth is your issue, not mine. My relationship is with my Lord and Savior. I suggest you do that yourself.

I believe you are mistaken about who you are following, Jake. As for the OP if you have anything to add feel free but this discussion is now finished. We need to return to the topic in OP. Thank you.

This expose' on the strategy that the people behind the NIV (and all other translations which are designed to "replace" the KJV Bible) are using to set up a future One World Order religion - the bible teacher in the video starting at the 3:40 marker will reveal to you why they changed the word Cornerstone (Jesus Christ) to Capstone (Lucifer) and why it is very important to understand the words they are changing are for a future deception of the people.

Watch this:

The changes they have made in the NIV and other translations are strategic as they are targeting the destruction of the Word of God - The KJV Bible. This is a must see video.

I believe you are mistaken about who you are following, Jake. As for the OP if you have anything to add feel free but this discussion is now finished. We need to return to the topic in OP. Thank you.
What you believe on the KJV and my relationship with Jesus is meaningless, Jeri. The simple fact is the KJV is not God's authorized Bible and all other are not Satanic versions.

Strike on with your OP, MacDuff.

This is a testimony about the King James Version Bible by Dr. Kent Hovind. He was using a Revised Standard Version when he learned he was not reading the real Bible! An excellent examination of the Word of God. Very informative study by Dr. Kent Hovind.

If Rome did not corrupt the OT portion of your NT then you are saying your apostles (which by the way are not the authors of their named books) are the corruption , either way you become anti the word and Hebrew God you need to base your moshiach claims on.
Another Check mate! You can't argue your way out of the corner you placed your imposter king in.

If Rome did not corrupt the OT portion of your NT then you are saying your apostles (which by the way are not the authors of their named books) are the corruption , either way you become anti the word and Hebrew God you need to base your moshiach claims on.
Another Check mate! You can't argue your way out of the corner you placed your imposter king in.

No, no. HaSHev, did you listen the portion of that video with Gail Riplinger that I asked you and ForeverYoung to listen to? Go listen to it and then come back and we'll talk. I am looking forward to discussing it with you because as you will learn the Scriptures do not state in the Old Testament nor the New that Lucifer is the morning star. Neither does the Hebrew scriptures as found in the Isaiah Scroll. G-d never once referred to Lucifer with the word "star". Now listen to that clip and then we'll talk.

HaShev - Fast forward this video to the half way point and you are looking for 1:12:32 to begin and keep listening to at least 1:33-50. You will have to continue to listen as she is going to go into the dead sea scrolls and prove an important point here. G-d never once refers to Lucifer as "star". Not once. There are approximately 26 mentions of word star by G-d in Isaiah Scroll - 22 Dead Sea Scrolls. But not once In Isaiah referring to Lucifer. NOT ONCE.

Quote:This is where HaSHev got the idea that the
morning star refers to Lucifer

No I did not once again you need to lie and show your ignorance on the subject of Symbolism and usage of words. You and anyone else can go back and read what I've said about this subject and how you were not able to refute the facts.
Once again you lie habitually, and you place yourself above collegiate dictionaries, encyclopedias, theology professors, Torah, Rabbis, priests, Ezekiel, and many more which contradict your excuses.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

Fact:
They claim him the light of the world.
His Hanotzrim cult believed their god to be that mystical light between the sun and the earth hence all the physical light references in the NT And By the followers of John who survived as Mandeans.
The religion says their lord came to Paul and Constantine
as a Phosphorus/Luciferous light saying it's name was Jesus.
They say At the end of the joke in Rev 22:16 that Jesus is admiting being the bright morning star which was the symbol of Lucifer and his fall & Nemesis of the Evening Star (Michael) and the God of Israel named in the holy city of YeruShalem.
Morning Star was the son of Baal, the mythology used to create the Jesus character, the b-day and sun cross and harvest seed scam by the priests & todays pastors all Baal related. So in secreting the number of his name father and son as one in the same myth we find:
Baal Jesus=666 in Ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Furthermore ni one else can be claimed the fallen son of perdition because Jesus came before them and fell as well as fulfilling the fallen one in Ezekiel 28 who'd fall by the hands of Rome (sea) for claiming to be a god.
Lucifer is called the image of a man claimed the anointed
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt). Only prophet ever called anointed cherub and perfect - Ezekiel 28:14-15
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star (fallen arc of venus symbolising his fall).
If it claims to be a god, breaks all 10 commands leads people to an idol away from God and does so through killing over 50 million and thousands of wars then don't blame the tanakh for it warned you about the imposter and made it clear who the shiloh was.

another post:
Fact: Morning Star was the nemesis of the God of Israel and his arch malkh Michael named in the holy city YeruShalem
(Shalem =Evening Star). *see my sunday sermon series in this forum for Torah backing to this.

Fact: the 2 arch angels were represented symbolism in the archvof the planet venus.
The fallen arch of Venus called the morning star perfectly represented Lucifer's fall. While the rising arch represented Michael as the Evening Star who rises
-Dan 12:1-4 and rem9ves/over turnscthe Faloen morning star which is in the legend of how the city of Shalem becomes the city of Shalom (peace).

Another reason only an idiot calls himself the morning star is because it's the son of Baal (look up the dying god mythology of athtar the fierce -canaanite mythology)
Also the son of Ishtar (easter) which is one in the same godess Isis who was the wife of Baal.
Now you know the number of his name as father and son are one in the same mythology & story just the son masking Baal. " Baal Jesus"=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.

So next time you use contribed canned responses consider the source- is it an excuse from the 1/3 deceived? If so you are arguing for the opposing team.
Enough said!

Quote:This is where HaSHev got the idea that the
morning star refers to Lucifer

No I did not once again you need to lie and show your ignorance on the subject of Symbolism and usage of words. You and anyone else can go back and read what I've said about this subject and how you were not able to refute the facts.
Once again you lie habitually, and you place yourself above collegiate dictionaries, encyclopedias, theology professors, Torah, Rabbis, priests, Ezekiel, and many more which contradict your excuses.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

Fact:
They claim him the light of the world.
His Hanotzrim cult believed their god to be that mystical light between the sun and the earth hence all the physical light references in the NT And By the followers of John who survived as Mandeans.
The religion says their lord came to Paul and Constantine
as a Phosphorus/Luciferous light saying it's name was Jesus.
They say At the end of the joke in Rev 22:16 that Jesus is admiting being the bright morning star which was the symbol of Lucifer and his fall & Nemesis of the Evening Star (Michael) and the God of Israel named in the holy city of YeruShalem.
Morning Star was the son of Baal, the mythology used to create the Jesus character, the b-day and sun cross and harvest seed scam by the priests & todays pastors all Baal related. So in secreting the number of his name father and son as one in the same myth we find:
Baal Jesus=666 in Ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Furthermore ni one else can be claimed the fallen son of perdition because Jesus came before them and fell as well as fulfilling the fallen one in Ezekiel 28 who'd fall by the hands of Rome (sea) for claiming to be a god.
Lucifer is called the image of a man claimed the anointed
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt). Only prophet ever called anointed cherub and perfect - Ezekiel 28:14-15
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star (fallen arc of venus symbolising his fall).
If it claims to be a god, breaks all 10 commands leads people to an idol away from God and does so through killing over 50 million and thousands of wars then don't blame the tanakh for it warned you about the imposter and made it clear who the shiloh was.

another post:
Fact: Morning Star was the nemesis of the God of Israel and his arch malkh Michael named in the holy city YeruShalem
(Shalem =Evening Star). *see my sunday sermon series in this forum for Torah backing to this.

Fact: the 2 arch angels were represented symbolism in the archvof the planet venus.
The fallen arch of Venus called the morning star perfectly represented Lucifer's fall. While the rising arch represented Michael as the Evening Star who rises
-Dan 12:1-4 and rem9ves/over turnscthe Faloen morning star which is in the legend of how the city of Shalem becomes the city of Shalom (peace).

Another reason only an idiot calls himself the morning star is because it's the son of Baal (look up the dying god mythology of athtar the fierce -canaanite mythology)
Also the son of Ishtar (easter) which is one in the same godess Isis who was the wife of Baal.
Now you know the number of his name as father and son are one in the same mythology & story just the son masking Baal. " Baal Jesus"=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.

So next time you use contribed canned responses consider the source- is it an excuse from the 1/3 deceived? If so you are arguing for the opposing team.
Enough said!

Oh no you don't. The name morning star does not refer to the son of Baal and you had better watch that video and learn the truth, HaShev! You are seriously confused about this.

Go to the half way mark of this video and start listening.

If you admit the Roman Church were and are tampering liars then why do you not use the Tanakh when reading OT verses in your admittingly corrupted NT?
You say the RCC are liars yet they made a liar out of you when you used their corrupted changing of OT verses which added it's own words or changed Hebrew words or worse blotted out names.
That brings a question to mind?? who was it that Jehovah stated he would blot out their names from under the heavens?

Did you listen to that, HaShev?

The apocryphal books were denounced by most Jewish Rabbis' as counterfeit. The Lord Jesus Christ never acknowledged the Apocrypha as being Scripture. They were a historical account / record of what took place somewhat the same as Josephus (capacity for error was there). They were added later on for a specific agenda. You need to listen to the video.
The Talmud isn't scripture either. It's NOT Scripture.

Of all the theologians, Scholars, Preachers who have done teaching on why the King James Version Bible - the authorized 1611 Bible - Word of God - is under such a vicious attack no one has done a better job than Gail Riplinger, in my opinion! Gail Riplinger exposes the satanic agenda against the King James Version Bible with brilliant clarity and much evidence. When you learn who the main translators of the NIV were? You'll be shocked. When you learn the truth about the "New King James Version" (NKJ) You will be equally surprised! This video is a must see!

Make sure to copy this video and send it to your Pastors, your bible study teachers, to your friends, family, co-workers and let them know that which Bible they are reading? Is a matter of great importance!

Dr. Marten Woudstra, Sodomite, Homosexual, and Chairman of the NIV Old Testament Committee. Dr. Woodstra is the man who inspired the idea for the NIV Bible back in 1962. Who else is a translator of the NIV? Viginia Mollenkot, a Lesbian who authored the Anti-Christ book - Sensuous Spirituality - Out from under Fundamentalism. She worked on the NIV committee! She was one of the translators of the New International Version Bible. Does Satan have an agenda? You had better believe he does!!

Jeremiah, are you so ignorant that you think the King James Bible is above all the other Bibles in the world?

The translators of the King James Bible deliberately changed it so that it would be more friendly to Protestant beliefs.

For example, "Peace on Earth, good will to men." is a deliberate misquote.

I didn't say it was above all bibles in the world, Blackrook. I am telling you it is THE only Bible in the World. It is the Only Bible that is the Word of God. The rest - these newer translations are all counterfeits and new age Bibles that lead the people astray. If you've got one? Get rid of it.

Dr. Gail Riplinger has an interesting story about why she began her research into this topic. At the University where she taught her students who owned other translations of the bible - modern translations were suffering from emotional and spiritual problems. She made the connection and realized it was the Bible they were reading. IT WASN'T THE WORD OF GOD.

Oh my. We went through this unbalance with a number of Pentecostals, until they realized they were not the only Christians in the world. The laying on of hands and speaking in a Godly language was very helpful in their healing. Once they realized the KJV was one of many good versions, life became much better for them.

Forum List

Back