The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

1622698723408.png

How can God not exist?

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

There is a difference between CHRISTIANS and non-believers. Something changes and it's not the I-Q.

I watched the first 10 minutes. If God existed before time, why couldn't the cause of the Big Bang have existed before time?
Exactly BULLDOG
No matter how we define God, the Universe or the Source of all Life,
there can always be something that caused that thing to come into existence.

The Universe, including God, can thus be seen as eternal or infinite, self existent, with no beginning and no end.

Since we as humans are finite, in knowledge language and perception, whatever is true about God, the Universe, or Life is faith based, can neither be proven nor disproven to exist or not.

Since this is faith based, what we rely on is whether we can reach agreement on what is true or right.

As long as we agree that God represents the greatest good or collective truth, we can still communicate and operate effectively. Regardless of proof or not.
Hebrews 3:4 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."
Again with an appeal to authority fallacy.
  • Gravity. Job 26:7. He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing. ...
  • Water Cycle. Job 26:8. He wraps up the waters in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight. ...
  • The Earth's Core. Job 28: 5. The earth, from which food comes, is transformed below as by fire.
Chronicles 16:30 "He has fixed the earth firm, immovable'' A Geocentric model might be wrong. You have some handy 'quotes'?
Out planet follows a course, it's not simply drifting in space. How would ancient man know all this?
The Bible verse includes the term "immovable".

How did the gods get that so wrong?
Maybe it refers to climate change or flat earth believers. Who are proof of the immovable!
Or, those who wrote of an immovable earth believed the earth was exactly that. That's what they wrote.
Again, when has the earth moved out from under your feet. And when has the earth speed up in its spinning or jumped out of orbit. Can I depend on the seasons or not? Can I count on morning, noon, and night? Does the moon go through its phases or are they undependable? I'm not going to argue with you. The truth is obvious enough for most people.
If, like many fundamentalists, you’re going to press the narrative that the Bible is the defining, absolute and authentic word of the gods, one must understand the gods didn’t supernaturally create a heliocentric solar system.

Can you depend on tornadoes and hurricanes killing people? Yes you can. Thank the gods for that. They invented convection currents and the rotation of the planet. Together, those elements cause “twisters”, and hurricanes that kill people every year. How about earthquakes and tsunami waves? The gods invented tectonic plates that occasionally slide, cause faults which topple buildings and cause massive waves that kill little Johnny and Janes. I guess that global flood thing didn’t really satiate those evil and vindictive gods.

Hooray for godly designs.
What gods are you talking about? There is ONE GOD and HE is TRIUNE. As for twisters etc., etc., etc.... Satan is still the prince of earth. And while his days a numbered, he presently is permitted to do things. Satan is the ACCUSER and INSTIGATOR. He is able to do many things because man turns his back on GOD. Fortunately, believers are still an influence and as such help to bring about GOD's intervention and protection. There are at least 10 righteous people in Sodom at the present...
It appears that your gods are too weak and ineffective to counter a "satan" character. Do you spend your life in trembling fear of princely Satan's? Why?
No, I do not fear Satan. I am concerned for your eternity. Satan can control, manipulate, and confuse the unsaved against their will. Such is impossible for the saved. Though still imperfect in this life, the saved are under GOD's protection and guidance. The saved are seen by GOD through the blood of the MESSIAH.
I don't accept you are concerned with anything but proselytizing.

Winding down page 9 in a yet another thread following an endless parade of threads claiming ‘pwoofs’ of the gods and…… no pwoof.
You know the quickest way to end this thread, don't you?
Sure. But I think it's worth pointing out the lack of ethics and honesty in those who open these silly "pwoof of the gods", threads fully aware that the thread is a fraud.

The Physicist Hugh Ross simply explains how the Universe proves that GOD must exist.

He seems to be trying to prove god through the bible and torah. That doesn't work. Just because he's a physicist doesn't make it a scientific explanation.

The philosopher and prophet Christopher Hitchens explains how the Universe proves the bible is fiction.

Winding down page 9 in a yet another thread following an endless parade of threads claiming ‘pwoofs’ of the gods and…… no pwoof.
You know the quickest way to end this thread, don't you?
Sure. But I think it's worth pointing out the lack of ethics and honesty in those who open these silly "pwoof of the gods", threads fully aware that the thread is a fraud.
Of course, but after a couple hundred posts, that is clear. I just made a comment. You do you.

why couldn't the cause of the Big Bang have existed before time?
From Kalam's Cosmological Argument, God is considered to be a beginningless, uncaused, timeless, spaceless, changeless, immaterial, enormously powerful, Personal Creator of the universe.

How can God not exist?
By not existing, same as unicorns, fairies, Apollo, dragons....
LMAO. You are one who believes in the fairy tale of evolution. It is because you have no evidence just hypothesis. Your atheists and atheist scientists do not have have any cosmological argument. What kind of fool are you believing in lies?
Need some attention, buddy? Religion section starting to thin out?

LMAO. You are one who believes in the fairy tale of evolution. It is because you have no evidence just hypothesis. Your atheists and atheist scientists do not have have any cosmological argument. What kind of fool are you believing in lies?
The study of evolution doesn't prove there is no god (not yet anyway) but it most certainly does prove the Bible is superstitious nonsense and, therefore, so is the story of Jesus & Mohammad. By the way, there is plenty of evidence in favour of evolution. Evolution has been proven and creation has been disproved. Take your wacks like a man and deal with it.

How can God not exist?
The believers provided the evidence already and science backed them up. How else could science have led to Kalam's Cosmological Argument? I asked for the atheist's logical argument and there was none. It means you are lying by believing in lies .

How can God not exist?
The believers provided the evidence already and science backed them up. How else could science have led to Kalam's Cosmological Argument? I asked for the atheist's logical argument and there was none. It means you are lying by believing in lies .
Science never led to the silly Kalam argument. It's not even an argument. Just a lot of poorly cobbled together philosophical slogans.

Science never led to the silly Kalam argument. It's not even an argument. Just a lot of poorly cobbled together philosophical slogans.
Funny that science has thoroughly and decisively disproved the bible and yet bible bashers now are trying to claim that the bible proves science. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back