The SCOTUS Rules For Travel Ban

MAGA Baby!

Just think. These stupid Moon Bats voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole who ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. Thank god she didn't win.

Lie, she never did what you say she did.
She did want to bring in 65,000 Syrian refugees, and if memory serves me correctly Obama was bringing in thousands and few were Christians, most were Muslims

The last thing this country needs are more poverty Beaners from Central America and refugees from that screwed up Middle East.
That asshole Crooked Hillary would not have stopped at 65K. We all know that. She would opened up the flood gates for the shitheads just like that scumbag Obama did.

You never knew what Crooked Hillary stood for. When she was speaking to you stupid Moon Bats she would tell you whatever she thought you wanted to hear. When confronted with the stupidity of her platform she would always lie and go into denial like she did in the debates with Trump. Good for Trump for exposing her to be the scumbag she was. He really won the Presidency in the last debate where he made he look like a fool.

Anyway not to worry. The ragheads are not coming in. Thank god Justice Roberts didn't get wobbly on us like he has been known to do.

AGREE!
Good people continue to WIN with a real leader at the helm. Weird how that works huh?

I agree and I knew the SC would approve of what Trump is doing.

To bad other Judges aren't interested in what the Constitution allows.

SCOTUS did not approve of what Trump is doing, that is not their job. They merely agreed he had the authority to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Actually 4 judges did disapprove of what Trump is doing. That, or those 4 judges don't understand the law.

“BUT , BUT, BUT...Hillary won the popular vote.”

Yes she did and so did Gore, so what does that tell you.

It tells us the popular vote doesn’t mean shit!

This is a good site to learn the " TRUTH" of border issues, the site is from a former border patrol I posted over on one of my post. I've followed this guy for years

NAFBPO Front Page

Zach Taylor

This is him speaking and tihis bs has been going on for years

This illegal border crossing is pure bs how they are allowing these criminals coming through. Thanks to Obama the idiot.

MAGA Baby!

Just think. These stupid Moon Bats voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole who ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. Thank god she didn't win.

Lie, she never did what you say she did.
She did want to bring in 65,000 Syrian refugees, and if memory serves me correctly Obama was bringing in thousands and few were Christians, most were Muslims

The last thing this country needs are more poverty Beaners from Central America and refugees from that screwed up Middle East.
That asshole Crooked Hillary would not have stopped at 65K. We all know that. She would opened up the flood gates for the shitheads just like that scumbag Obama did.

You never knew what Crooked Hillary stood for. When she was speaking to you stupid Moon Bats she would tell you whatever she thought you wanted to hear. When confronted with the stupidity of her platform she would always lie and go into denial like she did in the debates with Trump. Good for Trump for exposing her to be the scumbag she was. He really won the Presidency in the last debate where he made he look like a fool.

Anyway not to worry. The ragheads are not coming in. Thank god Justice Roberts didn't get wobbly on us like he has been known to do.
Hillary would have seen it as a political voting block, and yes, she would have opened up the flood gates.

ElectricDecisiveBudgie-size_restricted.gif

I agree and I knew the SC would approve of what Trump is doing.

To bad other Judges aren't interested in what the Constitution allows.

SCOTUS did not approve of what Trump is doing, that is not their job. They merely agreed he had the authority to do it.

Actually 4 judges did disapprove of what Trump is doing. That, or those 4 judges don't understand the law.

It's tells me the electoral college is doing exactly what it's supposed to do which is prevent mob rule.

Think about this next time some fool thinks we should do away with the electoral college . . . .

States with a smaller population than Los Angeles County

9_PIDAbPtsvC74saKoplhaPgyZ8Oul321v4kVA07eRU.jpg

It's tells me the electoral college is doing exactly what it's supposed to do which is prevent mob rule.

Think about this next time some fool thinks we should do away with the electoral college . . . .

Well then, those states should get some more people! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::3::3::3:

Well then, those states should get some more people! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::3::3::3:
Too bad about that EO from Trump. Otherwise they could encourage immigration from war torn nations. . . . :abgg2q.jpg:

Thank you !!! :2up::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

The Supreme Court has upheld President Donald Trump's travel ban in one of the most highly anticipated decisions of this year, saying the ban is "squarely within" the president's authority.

President Trump reacted quickly, tweeting "SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS TRUMP TRAVEL BAN. Wow!"

Supreme Court upholds Trump's travel ban

Supreme Court upholds Trump's travel ban

Last edited:
"How is this possible?! Has the Supreme Court lost their mind?! Is everyone racist now?! What happened to love and compassion?!" Maddow bellows

You just copied and pasted your OP of another thread. Not getting the response you wanted?

No, MORON.....the Mods decided to place my post on this stupid thread with the usual Trump cult member's "ha, ha, ha".....

Forum List

Back