The SCOTUS Rules For Travel Ban

Blocking the travel ban was just a stall tactic by the left to allow as many muslims into the country as possible before the SC ruled in Trump's favor (which they knew would happen).

Soooo....where do we go from here?
Precedent has been set...haha

I s'pose we descend deeper and deeper into fascism.

Protecting US citizens by any means necessary can never be considered fascist.
An America without Muslims is a safer America...no?
Just like an America without illegal Mexicans is a safer America...you agree?

You mean Hondurans and Salvadorans. They are not on the travel ban.

Nope...I meant what I said....Mexico, Central and South Americans all one and the same...lowiQ, immoral subhumans.
Trust me...they’re next. This is the beauty of judicial precedent. Stay tuned.

I bet there are no more bans. The ban was sold to the American people as a bandage to give the Admin time to fix the problems. To put in more bans is to admit they did not do what they said they would...Trump would never admit to such a thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And your type is going to harress people eating at taco bell , they are just doing their job and hungry

Exit polling showed "judicial appointments" was second biggest issue of 2016 election, and Trump overwhelmingly won those voters. So if you voted for Trump on this issue, today you rewarded via Gorsuch.

Again, just like when I'm critical, calling balls and strikes.

I s'pose we descend deeper and deeper into fascism.

Nope...I meant what I said....Mexico, Central and South Americans all one and the same...lowiQ, immoral subhumans.

I bet there are no more bans. The ban was sold to the American people as a bandage to give the Admin time to fix the problems. To put in more bans is to admit they did not do what they said they would...Trump would never admit to such a thing

And your type is going to harress people eating at taco bell , they are just doing their job and hungry

Someone banning those from the Mexican boarder and yet eating at a Mexican restaurant. Hungry, and yet they go to a Mexican Restaurant, makes a lot of sense. You people are so sickening.

About damned time.

We sure don't need any more of the death cult in the US. We already have all those non vetted Syrian's that Obama forced States to take.

We sure don't need any more.

AGREE!
Good people continue to WIN with a real leader at the helm. Weird how that works huh?

I agree and I knew the SC would approve of what Trump is doing.

To bad other Judges aren't interested in what the Constitution allows.

SCOTUS did not approve of what Trump is doing, that is not their job. They merely agreed he had the authority to do it.

Actually 4 judges did disapprove of what Trump is doing. That, or those 4 judges don't understand the law.

And they lost so who gives a rats ass?

It matters a great deal. The SCOTUS is supposed to interpret the law free of political bias.

Someone banning those from the Mexican boarder and yet eating at a Mexican restaurant. Hungry, and yet they go to a Mexican Restaurant, makes a lot of sense. You people are so sickening.
Take a Tums. The US understands that there has to be some kind of control at the borders. Not some chaotic open border plan that you're in favor of.
Thinking about it.....Chili Verde this evening sounds like a plan.

MAGA Baby!

Just think. These stupid Moon Bats voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole who ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. Thank god she didn't win.

Watch Maddow tonight for the hysterics;

Take a Tums. The US understands that there has to be some kind of control at the borders. Not some chaotic open border plan that you're in favor of.
Thinking about it.....Chili Verde this evening sounds like a plan.

I don't agree with separating women and their children, and the person who is in charge following orders, goes to a dam Mexican restaurant, she is hungry , while panic is going on at the Mexican boarder. Grab a hamburger and get your sweet ass down there lady, we pay your salary and don't forget it.

MAGA Baby!

Just think. These stupid Moon Bats voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole who ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. Thank god she didn't win.

Lie, she never did what you say she did.

About damned time.

We sure don't need any more of the death cult in the US. We already have all those non vetted Syrian's that Obama forced States to take.

We sure don't need any more.

AGREE!
Good people continue to WIN with a real leader at the helm. Weird how that works huh?

I agree and I knew the SC would approve of what Trump is doing.

To bad other Judges aren't interested in what the Constitution allows.

SCOTUS did not approve of what Trump is doing, that is not their job. They merely agreed he had the authority to do it.

Actually 4 judges did disapprove of what Trump is doing. That, or those 4 judges don't understand the law.

“BUT , BUT, BUT...Hillary won the popular vote.”

Yes she did and so did Gore, so what does that tell you.

Forum List

Back