The SCOTUS Rules For Travel Ban

It is almost as if we are in control of our own borders again or something.

AGREE!
Good people continue to WIN with a real leader at the helm. Weird how that works huh?

I agree and I knew the SC would approve of what Trump is doing.

To bad other Judges aren't interested in what the Constitution allows.

SCOTUS did not approve of what Trump is doing, that is not their job. They merely agreed he had the authority to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Actually 4 judges did disapprove of what Trump is doing. That, or those 4 judges don't understand the law.

“BUT , BUT, BUT...Hillary won the popular vote.”

Yes she did and so did Gore, so what does that tell you.

It's tells me the electoral college is doing exactly what it's supposed to do which is prevent mob rule.

MAGA Baby!

Just think. These stupid Moon Bats voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole who ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. Thank god she didn't win.

Lie, she never did what you say she did.

The bitch in the last debate lied and said she never said that but she had several times at Moon Bat rallies. Trump called her on it. Sometimes she said a 100K other times 500K but when the asshole would have got through I think we all know she would have been like that Obama piece of shit and let the flood gates open. That is just the kind of scum she is.

Anyway it is a moot point now. The bitch lost and we are MAGAing so all is good.

I s'pose we descend deeper and deeper into fascism.

Protecting US citizens by any means necessary can never be considered fascist.
An America without Muslims is a safer America...no?
Just like an America without illegal Mexicans is a safer America...you agree?

You mean Hondurans and Salvadorans. They are not on the travel ban.

Nope...I meant what I said....Mexico, Central and South Americans all one and the same...lowiQ, immoral subhumans.
Trust me...they’re next. This is the beauty of judicial precedent. Stay tuned.

I bet there are no more bans. The ban was sold to the American people as a bandage to give the Admin time to fix the problems. To put in more bans is to admit they did not do what they said they would...Trump would never admit to such a thing

And your type is going to harress people eating at taco bell , they are just doing their job and hungry

My type does not harass anyone, find me an example of a libertarian harassing anyone.

Watch Maddow tonight for the hysterics;
Nope...I meant what I said....Mexico, Central and South Americans all one and the same...lowiQ, immoral subhumans.

I bet there are no more bans. The ban was sold to the American people as a bandage to give the Admin time to fix the problems. To put in more bans is to admit they did not do what they said they would...Trump would never admit to such a thing

And your type is going to harress people eating at taco bell , they are just doing their job and hungry

Someone banning those from the Mexican boarder and yet eating at a Mexican restaurant. Hungry, and yet they go to a Mexican Restaurant, makes a lot of sense. You people are so sickening.
Take a Tums. The US understands that there has to be some kind of control at the borders. Not some chaotic open border plan that you're in favor of.
Thinking about it.....Chili Verde this evening sounds like a plan.

I don't agree with separating women and their children, and the person who is in charge following orders, goes to a dam Mexican restaurant, she is hungry , while panic is going on at the Mexican boarder. Grab a hamburger and get your sweet ass down there lady, we pay your salary and don't forget it.

Your going to get destroyed, in November pen and I don't want to see it.. because I like liberals

Schumer's tears were for naught. The joyful Loser cries over lower court decisions in vain. It's like Hillary losing all over again.

Any questions?

Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban - USA TODAY Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban — USA TODAY
Gorsuch is doing more damage to this country that tRump can.
Yeah, well a handful of KY Jelly slathered in your ass crack might help you get over it.

I just spit my drink all over my monitor reading your post! HAHAHA Well done. Post of the day for sure!

MAGA Baby!

Just think. These stupid Moon Bats voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole who ran on a platform to bring in a million Muslim refugees. Thank god she didn't win.

Lie, she never did what you say she did.
She did want to bring in 65,000 Syrian refugees, and if memory serves me correctly Obama was bringing in thousands and few were Christians, most were Muslims

:dance: boy this winning is grrrrrrrreat!!!!!!!!!!:deal: read it and weep libtards......

Protecting US citizens by any means necessary can never be considered fascist.
An America without Muslims is a safer America...no?
Just like an America without illegal Mexicans is a safer America...you agree?

You mean Hondurans and Salvadorans. They are not on the travel ban.

Someone banning those from the Mexican boarder and yet eating at a Mexican restaurant. Hungry, and yet they go to a Mexican Restaurant, makes a lot of sense. You people are so sickening.

upload_2018-6-26_10-38-35.gif

AGREE!
Good people continue to WIN with a real leader at the helm. Weird how that works huh?

I agree and I knew the SC would approve of what Trump is doing.

To bad other Judges aren't interested in what the Constitution allows.

SCOTUS did not approve of what Trump is doing, that is not their job. They merely agreed he had the authority to do it.

Actually 4 judges did disapprove of what Trump is doing. That, or those 4 judges don't understand the law.

“BUT , BUT, BUT...Hillary won the popular vote.”

Yes she did and so did Gore, so what does that tell you.
We're governed as a Republic and not mob rule

The definition of "winning" among Trump cult members is always an interesting departure from reality.........as expected from ignorant people.

First, even the most dense of Trumpists should realize that the travel ban as first proposed by the xenophobic and racist Trump was just a demagogue's attempt to rally his equally racist base.

What the SCOTUS just "approved" is a watered-down version of the originally proposed ban.

But what is rather ironic (or even humorous) is that banning North Koreans (as if we had a mad rush of these folks applying for visas to the US) may piss off a bit KJU and his band of zealots, putting some brakes on Trump's moronic assertion that peace is at hand in the Korean peninsula.

Oh those darn consequences.......LOL

You just copied and pasted your OP of another thread. Not getting the response you wanted?

Even though the ban has passed this just shores up the FACT that President Trump has executive authority over THESE kinds of decisions! Thank you to the 5 AMERICANS on the SC!

It is rather discouraging that at least one of the other justices did not join the decision. The Constitution is really very clear on this issue

Schumer's tears were for naught. The joyful Loser cries over lower court decisions in vain. It's like Hillary losing all over again.

It has been like one long bug crushing. Watching Hillary whimper her way out of history was only the beginning of eight years of squeezing tears and whines out of these commie pansies.

Forum List

Back