The Senate could still censure Trump

Censure only requires 51 votes - not the 67 to remove from office. Censure would be better than nothing.

Censure in the United States - Wikipedia

LMAO! Awww... poor baby.

You seem so lost and desperately unhappy but trying to show a stupid brave face looking at the bright side of the mess.

That's cute.

If you cry, I'll buy your tears.
ill buy his tears too ! and then i'll rub them on my nut sack !

Might make you itch.

Why don’t you dems go fix your shit holes how many black kids got shot this weekend in your shit holes?

Censure only requires 51 votes - not the 67 to remove from office. Censure would be better than nothing.

LMAO! Awww... poor baby.

You seem so lost and desperately unhappy but trying to show a stupid brave face looking at the bright side of the mess.

That's cute.

Might make you itch.

LMAO! Awww... poor baby.

That's cute.

Might make you itch.

You'll get nothing and you'll like it!!

Trump2.jpg

Not gonna happen. If anything, the President should be applauded for doing such great job despite all the BS attacks. Standing ovation perhaps.

Yeah they could call him a clam and dip him in sauce. And the senate isn't Parliament, they cant pick and chose the president. They can' nullify Trump's election. Not without a valid reason. Like the say, Hmmm High crimes and misdemeanor...shit like that.

Democrats have less than 9 months to accomplish anything, so far they have nothing but failures and a pathetic loss to Trump on their chickenshit impeachment.

Forum List

Back