The Senate Passed $484 billion Bill

You know, the Payroll Protection Program is a forgiveable loan to small business owners so they can keep people on the payroll and continue to pay them, even if furloughed, so that they can restart quicker when the pandemic is over.

If Trump has this great plan in place, why in the hell is unemployment spiking through the roof? Isn't the plan supposed to work in place of welfare?

I'm sure it's helping. Do you know how much money it would cost to keep all those people working?
he's got a beat up trump point. i don't think he gives a fuck about the details or even being "correct" in why.

This program is for 500 employees or less. That means large companies have to figure out a way to survive. So of course they had to layoff employees. No other choice really.
Are you talking Big Business who have shareholders, get huge bonuses and buybacks?

I'm just stating what the bill supposedly says. Do you really think big businesses will all survive something like this? Were you around during the housing crash???
If they don't, in with the new.

Sure was and so was Mnucin.

In with the new takes quite a lot of time. Isn't it better to hold on to the old?

You know, the Payroll Protection Program is a forgiveable loan to small business owners so they can keep people on the payroll and continue to pay them, even if furloughed, so that they can restart quicker when the pandemic is over.

If Trump has this great plan in place, why in the hell is unemployment spiking through the roof? Isn't the plan supposed to work in place of welfare?

I'm sure it's helping. Do you know how much money it would cost to keep all those people working?
he's got a beat up trump point. i don't think he gives a fuck about the details or even being "correct" in why.

This program is for 500 employees or less. That means large companies have to figure out a way to survive. So of course they had to layoff employees. No other choice really.
Are you talking Big Business who have shareholders, get huge bonuses and buybacks?

I'm just stating what the bill supposedly says. Do you really think big businesses will all survive something like this? Were you around during the housing crash???

In with the new takes quite a lot of time. Isn't it better to hold on to the old?
I'm referring to new owners. I saw how GE got some money. That co has been on the ropes.

Small businesses aren't getting these loans. They aren't going to put workers back on the payroll until they do.

If you want to work in a crowed store don't let anybody stop you.

I'm referring to new owners. I saw how GE got some money. That co has been on the ropes.
Ge did it to itself during GW's housing boom.

However they are still in business employing thousands of Americans. If we allow two companies that each employed 750 workers to close down, that's 1,500 jobs lost right there with only two companies.

Forum List

Back