🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Several Take-aways of The Strjok Testimony That People Are Missing

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

1. That Strjok was lying was obvious to anyone watching it, even CNN.

You cannot read these comments and not realize that Strjok and Paige had tremendous bias for Clinton and against Trump. They should have recused themselves according to DOJ policy, but not only did they not, but they were involved in all the investigations conducted on the candidates for the 2016 election.

Had a judge in a murder trial texted these sorts of things about how he hated and despised the accused, no one would think that he should remain on the trial and the same goes for any investigators as well. If anyone remembers the OJ trial, some investigators were recused simply for using the N-Word in private discussion in years past.

Strjok should have recused himself and did not, but instead actively sought more involvement at every level. Why? What was his purpose?

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care as long as there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

Last edited:
No I didn't think he was lying. Now are you saying the Supreme court judges should not have bias or any judge? ,
yet you wanted Trump and the GOP to put a conservative judge in place and that is why Garland never even had a hearing.

Do firemen and police have a choice who to save no matter what their biases are?? How about the nurse or Dr. taking care of an Aids gay patient who are anti gay.

Everyone has personal feelings but they are able to do their jobs, I guess you can't. The GOP showed their bias more, partisan little bitches.

What about the GOP congressman who cheat and talk behind close doors of how they hate Democrats, how about Trump???

No I didn't think he was lying.

Wow, Penelope, I wonder why, lol.

Now are you saying the Supreme court judges should not be bias or any judge,
yet you wanted Trump and the GOP to put a conservative judge in place and that is why Garland never even had a hearing.

Following a judicial philosophy of 'Strict Construction' is not a bias, nit wit, in fact it is the exact opposite.

Do firemen and police have a choice who to say no matter what their biases are?? How about the nurse or Dr. taking care of an Aids gay patient who are anti gays.

Everyone has personal feelings but they are able to do their jobs, I guess you can't. The GOP showed their bias more, partisan little bitches.

We are talking about people involved in the criminal investigative process recusing themselves when they understand that they have a bias one way or another. That is why family members can get an investigator recused if they are involved in what is being investigated.

Strjok plainly had a deep and strong bias not only against Trump but also against Trumps supporters. He plainly should have recused himself and yet not only did not but sought deeper involvement. Why did he do that if not to throw the respective investigations?

Strjok needs to see the inside of a jail cell for a few years and at a minimum be fired from the FBI for not following DOJ policy in such an egregious manner.

Last edited:
I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

You cannot read these comments and not realize that Strjok and Paige had tremendous bias for Clinton and against Trump. They should have recused themselves according to DOJ policy, but not only did they not, but they were involved in all the investigations conducted on the candidates for the 2016 election.

Had a judge in a murder trial texted these sorts of things about how he hated and despised the accused, no one would think that he should remain on the trial and the same goes for any investigators as well. If anyone remembers the OJ trial, some investigators were recused simply for using the N-Word in private discussion in years past.

Strjok should have recused himself and did not, but instead actively sought more involvement at every level. Why? What was his purpose?

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care if there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

Excellent points.

Unfortunately, at least on the Left, the dogma of pure political hatred seems to have surpassed rationale required to separate injustice and treason from hell-bent desecration of our President's name. Former Secretary Clinton was originally found to have committed gross negligence for her mishandling of sensitive State electronic communications by the IG. Her offense was then downgraded to a non-criminal finding, according to yesterday's testimony, allegedly so prosecutors could avoid indicting her at all. The hearings have been illuminating for certain.

Unfortunately, at least on the Left, the dogma of pure political hatred seems to have surpassed rationale required to separate injustice and treason from hell-bent desecration of our President's name..

And I think just about everybody can see this now.

The American left has made itself intellectually irrelevant in today's political discourse as they are not objective, truthful, nor seek truth, but instead are venial, despicable, treasonous, liars, hypocritical and self contradictory without any shame or concern for it.

For example, were you surprised in the slightest that Penelope could not see that Strjok was lying about his bias? He was openly stating to the public that he had no bias but it is obvious that he does have bias. He said the IG cleared him of bias when the IG said the exact opposite.

But Penelope cant see that as lying, lol.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care if there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

HA HA HA HA HA! The list you made is laughable.

Your opinion is Strjok was lying about something...because it "was obvious to anyone watching"....therefore he should be strung up by his thumbs?

It has been proven that Trump has lied about involvement with Russia to get elected in the first place.....but that's okay?

Pretty hard to take you seriously when THAT is the best you have. The only takeaway we get from the Strjok testimony is that right wingers love a good reality TV show.

Excellent points.

Unfortunately, at least on the Left, the dogma of pure political hatred seems to have surpassed rationale required to separate injustice and treason from hell-bent desecration of our President's name. Former Secretary Clinton was originally found to have committed gross negligence for her mishandling of sensitive State electronic communications by the IG. Her offense was then downgraded to a non-criminal finding, according to yesterday's testimony, allegedly so prosecutors could avoid indicting her at all. The hearings have been illuminating for certain.

Hillary Clinton emails?!?!? Trump has lied about Russian contacts over and over and over.....and you STILL blather on about Clinton emails?!

What a friggin' joke.
Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 82+ contacts with Russia-linked operatives - The Moscow Project

Unfortunately, at least on the Left, the dogma of pure political hatred seems to have surpassed rationale required to separate injustice and treason from hell-bent desecration of our President's name..

The American left has made itself intellectually irrelevant in today's political discourse as they are not objective, truthful, nor seek truth, but instead are venial, despicable, treasonous, liars, hypocritical and self contradictory without any shame or concern for it.

For example, were you surprised in the slightest that Penelope could not see that Strjok was lying about his bias? He was openly stating to the public that he had no bias but it is obvious that he does have bias. He said the IG cleared him of bias when the IG said the exact opposite.

By this point along their fall from the skies, the radical Left hardly surprises me.

One thing I found incredible to be mentioned but once, was Strzok's use of his government issue phone to communicate and share his obvious bias with Page in those tens of thousands of uh um "professional" official duty text messages. Now the American people need demand to see texts from his private device. And what about the democrat threats to release Strzok's closed session testimony?

Following a judicial philosophy of 'Strict Construction' is not a bias, nit wit, in fact it is the exact opposite.

Do firemen and police have a choice who to say no matter what their biases are?? How about the nurse or Dr. taking care of an Aids gay patient who are anti gays.

We are talking about people involved in the criminal investigative process recusing themselves when they understand that they have a bias one way or another. That is why family members can get an investigator recused if they are involved in what is being investigated.

Strjok plainly had a deep and strong bias not only against Trump but also against Trumps supporters. He plainly should have recused himself and yet not only did not but sought deeper involvement. Why did he do that if not to throw the respective investigations?

Strjok needs to see the inside of a jail cell for a few years and at a minimum be fired from the FBI for not following DOJ policy in such an egregious manner.

He should've recused himself because he didn't like Trump?!?!? Why? So......if people support Trump, they should recuse themselves, as well? This is patently foolish.

How did Strjok's involvement hurt Trump specifically? I would assume you'd have a list?

HA HA HA HA HA! The list you made is laughable.

Well to idiots and fools like you Truth often is hysterically funny as it contradicts all the lies you have bought into, lol.

Your opinion is Strjok was lying about something...because it "was obvious to anyone watching"....therefore he should be strung up by his thumbs?
1. That is not at all what I said. Perhaps you should take a remedial reading course?
I said that the plain statements of bias he made are obvious to everyone, even CNN, and yet Strjzok denies that he has bias under oath and this makes him look like a liar and a fool.
2. I never said Strjzok should be hung by his thumbs. That is far too medieval. Just shoot the bastard and put him out of his misery.

It has been proven that Trump has lied about involvement with Russia to get elected in the first place.....but that's okay?

Trump is not an active investigator into a crime, is he numbnuts?

Pretty hard to take you seriously when THAT is the best you have. The only takeaway we get from the Strjok testimony is that right wingers love a good reality TV show.

Thank you for giving us yet another example of what complete fools leftists are and their incapacity for rational thought.

And welcome to my ignore list, troll.

Excellent points.

Hillary Clinton emails?!?!? Trump has lied about Russian contacts over and over and over.....and you STILL blather on about Clinton emails?!

What a friggin' joke.
Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 82+ contacts with Russia-linked operatives - The Moscow Project

We watch agape as your party re-enters the atmosphere in a plummeting fireball. What removes all humor from the otherwise celestial sonic boom of your downfall is, is the taking down of the U.S.A. with you.

He should've recused himself because he didn't like Trump?!?!? Why? So......if people support Trump, they should recuse themselves, as well? This is patently foolish.

How did Strjok's involvement hurt Trump specifically? I would assume you'd have a list?
Strjzok did not merely dislike Trump; he despised and loathed Trump according to these messages. That disqualifies him from investigating Trump according to DOJ policy.

If you dont like that or think it is stupid, contact the DOJ so they can laugh at you some as well.

Had a judge in any kind of trial tried to prevent a witness from conferring with his lawyer, he would have been disbarred.

I wish Trump supporters would pass out programs indicating WHEN they want to be lied to.....because, usually, they LOVE to be lied to. Need proof?! I point you to Trump's bizarro-world lie about what the NATO countries would be contributing to their military. They LOVED that one....that was "great leadership" (somehow).

Here, however, they will claim someone is lying (without proof) and the renders the guy to be thrown in jail for God only knows what?

Trump cult followers are dumb as a stick.

By this point along their fall from the skies, the radical Left hardly surprises me.

One thing I found incredible to be mentioned but once, was Strzok's use of his government issue phone to communicate and share his obvious bias with Page in those tens of thousands of uh um "professional" official duty text messages. Now the American people need demand to see texts from his private device. And what about the democrat threats to release Strzok's closed session testimony?

This testimony is a huge game changer that the Dims think they can reverse by being snarky and acting like they dont get it, lol.

Strjzok did not merely dislike Trump; he despised and loathed Trump according to these messages. That disqualifies him from investigating Trump according to DOJ policy.

If you dont like that or think it is stupid, contact the DOJ so they can laugh at you some as well.

If he was unable to do his job....which he was perfectly capable to doing. So no, he did NOT have to recuse himself sonny.

This testimony is a huge game changer that the Dims think they can reverse by being snarky and acting like they dont get it, lol.

Sure goober.....because you say so. HA!

Seems the vast majority see yesterday's spectacle as an embarrassment to the Congress.

I suspect they'll get it in a few months time. Until then: popcorn.

Yes only pro Trumpets should investigate Trump!!:rolleyes: Then it would be unbias.:rolleyes:

Also, did everyone else miss the fact that the Dimocrats openly defended cheating on one's spouse?

Forum List

Back