The Sham Trial Against Trump

Then link to the video of the judge "mugging" to the camera.

If it's REAL?
You're probably in the scant minority that hasn't seen it. Do you follow the news? Know what I think? I think your fucking lying and HAVE seen it. You just want me to post it so you can deny it. Do it your fucking self and stop stalking.

So far i've found dozens of videos of Trump.
None of the judge.
Maybe google is biased, and won't list any judge videos.
It takes work to find pro Trump stuff on Google because it is run by lefties. Try another search engine and please stop bothering me.

Trump is corrupt. I thought you would have gotten this by now. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be in the situations he's in. And this is just the low hanging fruit trial. But in some ways, it's bigger than the other three trials. This one goes to to the heart of Trump's four decades of bragging about "The Art of the Deal" and him being this successful, savvy businessman. When in fact, he lost all his daddy's money and then proceeded to scam and fraud his way through the next decades. The fine coming from this trial may bankrupt him and take away his family's right to do business in the state of NY. More than that, it will forever dispel the notion that Trump is anything but a grifting con artist. :)
Trump is the cleanest politician in Washington. They investigated him for 4 solid years and the upshot was nothing. Your hated of the man doesn't make him corrupt. It makes you a scumbag.

It takes work to find pro Trump stuff on Google because it is run by lefties. Try another search engine and please stop bothering me.
You just admitted it was difficult to "google"
So just post a link to the video of the judge "mugging" for the camera.

And stop saying to search for something that's almost impossible to find.

You really suck at reading. The trial has two phases, the first one was to determine guilt or not, the second is to determine damages if the first part found guilt
Why is this so very confusing for you?
The judge admitted that he found Trump guilty before Trump ever appeared in court, you fucking douchebag.

Trump is the cleanest politician in Washington. They investigated him for 4 solid years and the upshot was nothing. Your hated of the man doesn't make him corrupt. It makes you a scumbag.
If you think Trump is clean Middle Finger Boi, then you've been playing in scat too long. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you crazy. They investigated Trump and the result was 4 grand jury indictments and 91 felony counts.

The judge admitted that he found Trump guilty before Trump ever appeared in court, you fucking douchebag.

The judge, Arthur F. Engoron, ruled even before the trial that Mr. Trump and the other defendants were liable for fraud, and that their annual financial statements were filled with examples of such misconduct.

That determination was based on the documentary evidence presented to the court, with sets of valuations that differed several fold. Based on the documentary evidence, the judge found the defendants guilty of fraud on motion for summary judgement.

The party of millionaires that like to fuck kids is setting up their piss ants for disappointment #34, 928. I get it, they seem to enjoy getting shit on.... :laughing0301:

letitia james ape 993.jpg

Click those ruby slippers together and repeat three times, "polls DO matter a year ahead". :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, when you have a President failing more every day and a Presidential candidate who gains ground after every indictment. You're stupid.

Deutschebank has been sued by Trump before. They know the cost of taking Trump to court, and their shareholders might not want to put up the money to bring a lawsuit, with Trumps net worth, making it questionable they could actually collect.

I haven't been able to find anything re Trump suing Deutsche Bank. Is that something else you or whoever you're parroting made up?

". . .Deutsche Bank's internal credit reports related to Donald Trump's loans offered a positive -- at times glowing -- assessment of his assets, evidence presented in court showed.

"The general conclusion is that the hotel will become the most elite hospitality establishment in Washington, DC, once stabilized," a report said about the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., for which Deutsche Bank financed over $100 (million) in debt.

That same report suggested that the "highest levels" of Deutsche Bank's management supported the bank's relationship with Trump as he began to campaign for president, defense attorney Jesus Suarez told the court.

"Relationship has been reviewed and supported from a Management Board perspective in connection with the Guarantor's candidacy for president of the United States," Deutsche Bank's 2016 credit report said. . ."--ABC News

Forum List

Back