The Sham Trial Against Trump

The statement of financial condition details all them properties, not just the ones used as collateral.

The law says it’s on Trump.

It’s exactly what fraud is. Fraud is lying to get something. That’s exactly what he did. He lied to get the load. Whether you blame the banks for believing the lie is irrelevant. You don’t get to tell the lie in the first place.
Trump's statement was compiled by experts he hired. In that statement Trump told the bank to get their own estimates. He was not defrauding anyone and was being upfront to the bank. You don't seem to know much about the law, Real Estate or the lending industry. Perhaps you should just stay in your own lane, huh? As I have told other lunk head TDSers here, if YOU go to get a loan and tell the bank what you think your property is worth and they lend you money on your word you will not be charged with fraud, you bleeding idiot. The BANK will take the fall for not adhering to lending practice and Fannie Mae (who underwrites most home loans) if you default. No default, nobody cares. Such stupidity and hatred......

And you don't know what was included in that "300%" all the TDS people spout here because that's what you heard or read.
They have no fucking idea what they are spewing. They're just a bunch of haters.

What I'm saying is all the evidence suggests the judge and AG likely made up a lot of shit to frame Trump.
Correct, in fact, it's all made up and they are the ones committing fraud. Just look at this trial. Trump got a loan, gave his valuation docs to the Bank, told them to get their own estimates and not to go by his alone. Trump gets loan and pays it back. Now he's being accused of fraud? WTF????

Trump's statement was compiled by experts he hired. In that statement Trump told the bank to get their own estimates. He was not defrauding anyone and was being upfront to the bank. You don't seem to know much about the law, Real Estate or the lending industry. Perhaps you should just stay in your own lane, huh? As I have told other lunk head TDSers here, if YOU go to get a loan and tell the bank what you think your property is worth and they lend you money on your word you will not be charged with fraud, you bleeding idiot. The BANK will take the fall for not adhering to lending practice and Fannie Mae (who underwrites most home loans) if you default. No default, nobody cares. Such stupidity and hatred......
They are so immersed in their TDS and hatred of Trump they seem to pretending they know stuff when it is so obvious to those who do know that they're just making it up as they go along and trying to create any scenario, however dishonest, to make him guilty. Sort of like what the AG and judge are doing.

And they have no clue how silly it makes them look to tell us to look to the court documents for 'evidence' in a thread calling it a sham trial. :)

Actually the evidence presented by the prosecution is pretty overwhelming.
Yep. It generated a summary judgment. And Team Trump has presented no defense whatsoever, other than trying to claim they ddnt know what was happening in his own business and in his own, personal financial statements.

They are practically begging to have all of Trump's properties confiscated.

Last edited:
They are so immersed in their TDS and hatred of Trump they seem to pretending they know stuff when it is so obvious to those who do know that they're just making it up as they go along and trying to create any scenario, however dishonest, to make him guilty. Sort of like what the AG and judge are doing.
They're just friggin stupid and hateful. I have been in Real Estate for many decades now and NONE of what Trump did was fraudulent. Fani and this judge are the fraudsters.

That's because you didn't look for the video and keep yourself sheltered apparently. After all, the truth would extinguish the Trump hate you so dearly love.
Link the video. I'd love to see the judge "mugging" for the camera.

And they have no clue how silly it makes them look to tell us to look to the court documents for 'evidence' in a thread calling it a sham trial. :)
This is so sad and embarrassing to watch.

They're just friggin stupid and hateful. I have been in Real Estate for many decades now and NONE of what Trump did was fraudulent. Fani and this judge are the fraudsters.
Seems to me if the bankers felt defrauded they would be plaintiffs in this case. But there is no plaintiff. Just a Soros funded AG who campaigned on taking down Trump and a corrupt and politically motivated judge who has absolutely no intention of allowing Trump due process.

I honestly hope that when this trial is appealed and they are exposed for the malfeasance anybody capable of critical thinking can see, they both lose their law licenses. Neither one has any business being anywhere close to a courtroom.

Seems to me if the bankers felt defrauded they would be plaintiffs in this case. But there is no plaintiff.
Deutschebank has been sued by Trump before. They know the cost of taking Trump to court, and their shareholders might not want to put up the money to bring a lawsuit, with Trumps net worth, making it questionable they could actually collect.

Deutschebank has been sued by Trump before. They know the cost of taking Trump to court, and their shareholders might not want to put up the money to bring a lawsuit, with Trumps net worth, making it questionable they could actually collect.
:cuckoo: Apparently 'Meanie Genie' now speaks for Deutshebank. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back