The Shove Heard Round the World

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
The Shove Heard Round the World

By last week, when Markovic flew to a Washington eager to make amends, he was being greeted at the White House by Vice President Mike Pence, signing the official NATO documents at the State Department, and celebrating at a gala dinner at Wilson’s Atlantic Council. But as soon as the membership became official last Monday, Russia issued a threatening statement, complaining of Montenegro’s “hostile course,” blaming “anti-Russia hysteria” inside the country and warning of unspecified “retaliatory measures.”

Was he worried, I asked the prime minister?

“This sort of behavior from Russia is not something that is democratic,” he responded. “This is not something that is in line with civilizational standards, with political standards. They are not supposed to hamper us on our path. We are supposed to be able to choose our own destiny.”

But, I asked, could he really count on NATO and President Trump to defend him if the Russians took action on their threats?

“The United States hasn’t changed its position in terms of NATO,” Markovic said.

The guarantor he cited was not the president, but the vice president."

Trump is a fool..he doesn't see the danger apparent in his trading partner....I wouldn't either if when I visited the Kremlin there were free golden showers..

Trump is a fool..he doesn't see the danger apparent in his trading partner....I wouldn't either if when I visited the Kremlin there were free golden showers..
so would you see a danger in partnering with cuba and iran?

and the golden shower thing - really? you're still clinging to a 4chan trolling?

and the golden shower thing - really? you're still clinging to a 4chan trolling?
I am sure that Don like the special attention of the ladies...He is not gay you know...
Who helps to support countries like Iran and Cuba? Russia..Why be friends with Russia who has openly supported terrorist nations?

I am sure that Don like the special attention of the ladies...He is not gay you know...
Who helps to support countries like Iran and Cuba? Russia..Why be friends with Russia who has openly supported terrorist nations?
um...bama? he kinda supported cuba and iran. while i wasn't in these forums then, that means i can only ask if you were upset that obama supported terror nations such as those as well as trump and his "support" for it.

Americans will have to look to Great Britain and France for world leadership for the rest of this administration's term in office.

like cuba? D'OH

Americans will have to look to Great Britain and France for world leadership for the rest of this administration's term in office.
yeah, jake, that just might be the stupidest post you've ever made. Those two losing countries lead something? What happened in WWI and II?

Every time Trump says "Believe me!" he's lying. When he said the Golden showers never happened folks. "believe me!" I absolutely knew it was true.

It's a very odd thing to make up.

Every time Trump says "Believe me!" he's lying. When he said the Golden showers never happened folks. "believe me!" I absolutely knew it was true.

then why did you make it up?

well you believe anything bad so why does this not surprise me?

you're a waste of time and keyboard strokes. goodbye.

Now that's funny, that's the blind leading the blind if there ever such a case.
The french moto is "I surrender".... before Great Britain does…

Yeah, sure. :lmao:

Yeah, sure. :lmao:
she's one of those leftist mind readers. they must take training on how to do that, it seems most all of them can read our minds.

WTF is going on with the left? Now they claim the freaking "leader of Montenegro" is a victim of a shoving incident by the President of the United States? No wonder the crazy unstable nutcases are coming out of the woodwork.

yeah, jake, that just might be the stupidest post you've ever made. Those two losing countries lead something? What happened in WWI and II?
You are so foolish as well as illiterate.

WWI: GB and FR lost many more KIA and WIA and MIA than the US. Did you know that?

WWII: GB once again had more casualties than the US. Did you know that?

Trump has demonstrated no mental or emotional stability necessary for a world leader and has created no consistent foreign policy.

Yes, America has abdicated the leadership of the West.

You are so foolish as well as illiterate.

WWI: GB and FR lost many more KIA and WIA and MIA than the US. Did you know that?

WWII: GB once again had more casualties than the US. Did you know that?

Trump has demonstrated no mental or emotional stability necessary for a world leader and has created no consistent foreign policy.

Yes, America has abdicated the leadership of the West.
who was following who?

Forum List

Back