The single largest problem in the U.S.?

They're doing a good job building my house, so I say "no."

Cool...I’m sure all good Americans put their remodel before their country and countrymen. What part of Mexico are you from?

I’m from Canada.

In b4 your walls go 1 3/4" out of square. :funnyface:

My walls are perfect. Plywood, not OSB. 2x6 studs, not 2x4. Iocene insulation.

Plywood? No CBS?

Who sold you on that? Some NY contractor?

2x6 with what spacing? If more than 18", you could be in trouble. Not legally or anything, just.. you'll find out.

I hired one of the best builders here.

Cool...I’m sure all good Americans put their remodel before their country and countrymen. What part of Mexico are you from?

I’m from Canada.

Plywood? No CBS?

2x6 with what spacing? If more than 18", you could be in trouble. Not legally or anything, just.. you'll find out.

Name? Frame House? 2-story A-frame?

I kinda know some builders around. :rolleyes:

They're doing a good job building my house, so I say "no."

I’m from Canada.

Where does your love and support of foreign criminals stem from?
Who taught you that it was acceptable to put the wants and needs of foreign criminals ahead of your ccountrymen and the laws they laid on the books?

Talk to my contractor.

Oh good, you had me concerned...so you don’t support and approve of illegal criminals....but your “contractor” does...got it.

My contractor uses more Americans than most. That’s because I’m building a high-end house. But the guys doing all the framing are Hispanics. They also built my stem wall for the foundation. I don’t know if they’re illegal or not. I didn’t ask. But what my contractor told me was that Mexicans will work in the 98 degree heat while the Americans will not.

I’m from Canada.

Who taught you that it was acceptable to put the wants and needs of foreign criminals ahead of your ccountrymen and the laws they laid on the books?

Talk to my contractor.

Oh good, you had me concerned...so you don’t support and approve of illegal criminals....but your “contractor” does...got it.

My contractor uses more Americans than most. That’s because I’m building a high-end house. But the guys doing all the framing are Hispanics. They also built my stem wall for the foundation. I don’t know if they’re illegal or not. I didn’t ask. But what my contractor told me was that Mexicans will work in the 98 degree heat while the Americans will not.

Wearing sweatshirts like dumbasses. :auiqs.jpg:

This ain't the desert, there's 80% more moisture in the air.

What type of house is this High Quality house?

I’m from Canada.

Plywood? No CBS?

You won’t know him. He builds 1-2 houses a year. He doesn’t advertise. He was recommended by my architect.

Plywood? No CBS?

You won’t know him. He builds 1-2 houses a year. He doesn’t advertise. He was recommended by my architect.

What nationality is he?

I’m from Canada.

Talk to my contractor.

Wearing sweatshirts like dumbasses. :auiqs.jpg:

This ain't the desert, there's 80% more moisture in the air.

What type of house is this High Quality house?

The Mexicans have a better reputation as workers here, I’m told. They do better work and are more reliable.

It’s an additive modern farmhouse.

Plywood? No CBS?

What nationality is he?

American. He has a deep Southern accent.

Plywood? No CBS?

What nationality is he?

You're fucked. That's not the correct answer.

How many stories is this dwelling? Sounds like the guy my grandma ran off in the 80s, then poured another slab on top of the one he fucked up.

Therefore my previous dwelling had a 16-inch slab.

I’m from Canada.

Talk to my contractor.

That’s weird...I have many real Americans that work for me on my rehabs here in south Mexifornia where it’s been hotter than 98 degrees for three months straight. He’s partly right though...Americans do have standards and expectations that they expect employers to meet for them. They won’t offer BJ’s to keep their jobs like illegals will. Low iQ, illiterate Mexicans are great slaves...I’ll give him that.

What nationality is he?

How many stories is this dwelling?

One but we are framing the attic so someone could finish it if they wish.

What nationality is he?

Well, frame with 1 story, 2x6 studs, how far apart?

Do you realize the stress FL houses have to endure?

I find it hard to recommend a frame house in FL unless you go absolutely apeshit with reinforcement.

My friend's dad did (He works with me)

1st time, he built a nice 2-story A-frame.

That got leveled by a hurricane.

Next time, he built 1 story with double-thick everything.

Most crackers just use CBS.

Concrete Block Structure.

I’m from Canada.

Talk to my contractor.

That’s weird...I have many real Americans that work for me on my rehabs here in south Mexifornia where it’s been hotter than 98 degrees for three months straight. He’s partly right though...Americans do have standards and expectations that they expect employers to meet for them. They won’t offer BJ’s to keep their jobs like illegals will. Low iQ, illiterate Mexicans are great slaves...I’ll give him that.

It’s a new build, not a reno.

I’m just telling you what builders have told me here.

Do you know there’s a truckers shortage in this country? Truckers make $60-$70k a year but not enough Americans want to be truckers any more.

If not enough Americans want to sit on their butt in an air-conditioned cabin, why would you think there’s a surfeit of laborers wanting to do framing in 98 degree heat?

What nationality is he?

Well, frame with 1 story, 2x6 studs, how far apart?

Do you realize the stress FL houses have to endure?

I find it hard to recommend a frame house in FL unless you go absolutely apeshit with reinforcement.

My friend's dad did (He works with me)

1st time, he built a nice 2-story A-frame.

That got leveled by a hurricane.

Next time, he built 1 story with double-thick everything.

Most crackers just use CBS.

Concrete Block Structure.

I’m not on the coast. None of the homes are built with concrete here.

My wife would have loved to have used concrete but it was prohibitively expensive.

Talk to my contractor.

Do you know there’s a truckers shortage in this country? Truckers make $60-$70k a year but not enough Americans want to be truckers any more.

If not enough Americans want to sit on their butt in an air-conditioned cabin, why would you think there’s a surfeit of laborers wanting to do framing in 98 degree heat?

Not too many "framers" in FL. CCA built some frame houses a few years back. FL is not a frame house friendly state.

It's really not. Most frame houses go up in yankee-invested deed-restricted subdivisions.

Yeah, the old cured Loblolly/plaster frame houses still stand strong.

That's from a time gone by. Nobody cures Pine for 2 years anymore.

Last edited:

Talk to my contractor.

My son was a truck driver. He was gone all the time for over the road and worked 16-18 hours days 6 and sometimes days a week when he he was driving local. The local companies kept telling him to do things that would get him arrested or fined if he were caught, and he refused.

He left the Army because of family separation. Why would he want to do that to himself?

Talk to my contractor.

My son was a truck driver. He was gone all the time for over the road and worked 16-18 hours days 6 and sometimes days a week when he he was driving local. The local companies kept telling him to do things that would get him arrested or fined if he were caught, and he refused.

He left the Army because of family separation. Why would he want to do that to himself?

Exactly.

What is that one thing which acts as the catalyst to nearly all things bad in the U.S.?
Bad for politics
Bad for the economy
Bad for taxpayers
Bad for healthcare
Bad for citizen division
Bad for our criminal justice system
Etc etc

In my opinion this is quite simple.....ILLEGAL MEXICANS
Your thoughts?
Lazy obese red racist necks.

Forum List

Back