The Sioux are standing (again) against corrupt government overreach

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
per usual

Someone will end up dead, they are already throwing them in jail. Our enemy is our out of control, criminal, overreaching government. Government treaties established tribal control over lands a hundred years ago..just as government treaties established grazing rights over lands a hundred years ago.

Well guess what goes around comes around. Indians in Oregon stood with their government against those who were fighting [ although a very foolish way to do so ] BLM . Of course most are on welfare because their land and jobs were taken . So now they want to stand up to the same gov they sided with? So far only whites are being massacred by the feds, but it will start happening to the rest again. Who will defend you next time? Nobody is left that gives a shit anymore about their own ass much less someone elses.

Well guess what goes around comes around. Indians in Oregon stood with their government against those who were fighting [ although a very foolish way to do so ] BLM . Of course most are on welfare because their land and jobs were taken . So now they want to stand up to the same gov they sided with? So far only whites are being massacred by the feds, but it will start happening to the rest again. Who will defend you next time? Nobody is left that gives a shit anymore about their own ass much less someone elses.
Actually, "Indians" didn't. That scrub Peter Walker, a progressive douchebag from Berkeley who was transplanted at UO and who pretends he's a part of the ranching community in Eastern Oregon, dug up some reprobate Indian, and PAID him to trot around and say what he told him to.

I remind the native community, again and again, that they are on the same side as the ranchers. In fact, some of them ARE ranchers, themselves, and deal with the same garbage from our criminal, unconstitutional government agencies that everybody else does..namely harassment, theft, vandalism, assault, and contract violations.

Instead of resorting to violence, they should sioux the government in court.

The pipe line is in fact planned to cross private land. But the Indians have a case if they were promised some control over how the water is used, and presumably they were, in their treaties.

\
Actually, "Indians" didn't. That scrub Peter Walker, a progressive douchebag from Berkeley who was transplanted at UO and who pretends he's a part of the ranching community in Eastern Oregon, dug up some reprobate India

I remind the native community, again and again, that they are on the same side as the ranchers. In fact, some of them ARE ranchers, themselves, and deal with the same garbage from our criminal, unconstitutional government agencies that everybody else does..namely harassment, theft, vandalism, assault, and contract violations.

Actually, "Indians" didn't. That scrub Peter Walker, a progressive douchebag from Berkeley who was transplanted at UO and who pretends he's a part of the ranching community in Eastern Oregon, dug up some reprobate Indian, and PAID him to trot around and say what he told him to.

Kosher , I/m not gettign into this again.

Last edited:
\
Actually, "Indians" didn't. That scrub Peter Walker, a progressive douchebag from Berkeley who was transplanted at UO and who pretends he's a part of the ranching community in Eastern Oregon, dug up some reprobate India

Kosher , I/m not gettign into this again.
You say that like you think I care...or even know what you're talking about.

They arent engaged in violence, btw. They're counting coup and simply protesting. What's with dumbasses who think every objection to government jackboots is violence???

All races and tribes kill and rip each other off, including indians who killed each other and enslaved captured indians from other tribes. Whitey did not invent war or slavery its a human thing. Whitey did invent lots of useful things all benefits from.EXCEPT weapons of mass destruction.

All races and tribes kill and rip each other off, including indians who killed each other and enslaved captured indians from other tribes. Whitey did not invent war or slavery its a human thing. Whitey did invent lots of useful things all benefits from.EXCEPT weapons of mass destruction.
er....I have no prob with whitey. I have a big problem with feds igniring treaties and contracts regarding land use.

Forum List

Back