The Sneering Response to Trumps Victory Reveals Why He Won

Thanks for validating why Americans have had it with the primadonna narcistic left.

I hope they are very happy with you in a year or 2 or 4. When's the last time that was true?

Especially with corrupt scum like Rudy and Chris Christie and Newt involved.

Hey, it's your government now good luck. Win me over. Show me the GOP way is the right way to go. We tried this before and it didn't work out well at all.

Just produce. That's all we ask. Shrink the debt, finish Isis and increase wages. A new golden era has begun, right? All I'm saying right now is I think you are full of shit. Prove me wrong.
Hillary cheerleader whining about corruption.

The lack of self awareness of the left is mind boggling.

Yea, just like when Bush and Alberto Gonzales and Chaney and Scooter Libby were angels. LOL.
What did they do?
Negro please. What are you 20 years old? Where do I begin

Key Players in the Valerie Plame Affair

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy - Wikipedia

But you guys already know all this and that's why Jeb is sitting at home instead in the White House meeting with Obama.
For some reason you missed Hillary insisting al Queda was in Iraq and Bill saying Iraq had WMD's when Bush was in office.

Moron.

“This response to Trump’s victory reveals why Trump was victorious. Because those who do politics these days — the political establishment, the media, the academy, the celeb set — are so contemptuous of ordinary people, so hateful of the herd, so convinced that the mass of society cannot be trusted to make political decisions, and now those ordinary people have given their response to such top-down sneering and prejudice. Oh, the irony of observers denouncing Middle America as a seething hotbed of hatred even as they hatefully libel it a dumb and ugly mob.”

The sneering response to Trump’s victory reveals exactly why he won | Coffee House

Nope. Wrong. We sneer because he sneers at EVERYBODY.
How is this azzhat going to handle international relations and geopolitical politics? He can't shut the fuck up and stop insulting people.

From his own fat pie hole:

"""Former President George W. Bush: — “You mean George Bush sends our soldiers into combat, they are severely wounded, and then he wants $120,000 to make a boring speech to them?” asked Trump on July 9, after reports the former president charged a vets group for a speech. “Bush didn’t have the IQ [to be president],” he added on June 16.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) — “I’m not a big fan. The last thing we need is another Bush,” Trump said on June 16. Trump's Twitter account also retweeted an insult to Bush’s wife on July 4: “@RObHeilbron: @realDonaldTrump #JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.” It was later deleted.

Hillary Clinton — “Hillary Clinton was the worst secretary of State in the history of the United States," Trump told Business Insider.
His Twitter account on April 16 also retweeted an attack on Clinton: “@mplefty67: If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?” Trump said a campaign staffer was responsible and deleted the tweet.

Anderson Cooper — “What a waste of time being interviewed by @andersoncooper when he puts on really stupid talking heads like Tim O'Brien-dumb guy with no clue!” Trump tweeted on July 22 after his interview with the CNN anchor.
During his interview, Trump told Cooper: "The people don’t trust you and the people don’t trust the media."

Bill Cosby — Trump said he believed the sexual assault allegations against the comedian, calling him "guilty as hell." “I’ve known him, and I’ve never liked him,” Trump said in a July radio interview. “I think he is a highly overrated guy, both in talent and in many other ways,”

Des Moines Register — After the paper called on Trump to drop out, he dismissed it as a "sophomoric editorial" and called their coverage "uneven and inconsistent, but far more importantly, very dishonest."

Forbes Magazine — “Why does a failed magazine like @Forbes constantly seek out trivial nonsense? Their circulation way down. @Clare_OC,” Trump tweeted on July 9.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) — "What a stiff, what a stiff, Lindsey Graham. By the way he has registered zero in the polls,” Trump said, at a campaign speech in Bluffton, S.C., on July 21. “A total lightweight. In the private sector, he couldn’t get a job. Believe me. Couldn't get a job. He couldn't do what you people did. You're retired as hell and rich. He wouldn't be rich; he'd be poor.”
Trump also shared Graham's personal cellphone number and said Graham had begged him to help get on Fox News's "Fox and Friends."
"What's this guy, a beggar? He's like begging me to help him with [the show] 'Fox and Friends.’ ” Trump said of Graham on "CBS This Morning," on July 21.

Jonah Goldberg — “Jonah Goldberg @JonahNRO of the once great @NRO#National Review is truly dumb as a rock. Why does @BretBaier put this dummy on his show?” Trump tweeted, criticizing the conservative columnist on April 20.

Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman — Trump said the Mexican drug lord would be no match for him. “Can you envision Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton negotiating with 'El Chapo', the Mexican drug lord who escaped from prison? ...Trump, however, would kick his ass!” he tweeted on July 12. Trump later called in the FBI after a death threat from a Twitter account associated with Guzman.

Arianna Huffington — “The liberal clown @ariannahuff told her minions at the money losing @HuffingtonPost to cover me as entertainment. I am #1 in Huff Post Poll,” Trump tweeted on July 18.

Penn Jillette — After the magician and comedian criticized Trump, he responded on July 16, tweeting: “I hear @pennjillette show on Broadway is terrible. Not surprised, boring guy (Penn). Without The Apprentice, show would have died long ago.” He then followed up with, “I loved firing goofball atheist Penn @pennjillette on The Apprentice. He never had a chance. Wrote letter to me begging for forgiveness.”

Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) — “What people don’t know about Kasich- he was a managing partner of the horrendous Lehman Brothers when it totally destroyed the economy!” Trump tweeted on May 20.

Charles Krauthammer — “One of the worst and most boring political pundits on television is @krauthammer. A totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing facts,” Trump tweeted about the conservative writer and Fox News contributor on June 4. A tweet a day later called him a "dumpy political pundit" and took issue with Krauthammer's support for the Iraq war. Krauthammer brought on Trump's ire by mocking his then-low standing in the polls.

Bill Kristol — When the Weekly Standard editor belittled Trump’s chances against Hillary, Trump responded on July 23, tweeting, “Bill, your small and slightly failing magazine will be a giant success when you finally back Trump. Country will soar!”

Mitt Romney — “Why would anybody listen to @MittRomney? He lost an election that should have easily been won against Obama. By the way,so did John McCain!” Trump tweeted of the 2012 Republican nominee on July 18.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) — “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said at a rally on July 18. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” This followed a July 16 tweet saying, “@SenJohnMcCain should be defeated in the primaries. Graduated last in his class at Annapolis--dummy!” The insults came after McCain said Trump had "fired up the crazies" on immigration.

Macy’s — Trump called for a boycott after the department store dropped his men’s clothing line. "I hope the boycott of @Macys continues forever. So many people are cutting up their cards. Macy's stores suck and they are bad for U.S.A.,” he tweeted on July 16. “Boycott @Macys, no guts, no glory. Besides, there are far better stores!” he tweeted later.

Mexico — Trump lambasted the southern neighbor. “The U.S. has become a dumping ground
for everybody else’s problems,” he said on May 30 at his campaign launch. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” The remarks led a number of businesses to cut their ties with him.

He doubled down after the escape of a top drug kingpin. "It's a corrupt place," Trump said on July 17. "It's a terrible court system." "Let's put it this way," he added, "I'm not going to Mexico."

President Obama — Trump has long said he is not sure Obama was born in the U.S. and slammed his policies, calling him the "worst ever president." Obama hit back at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner, mocking Trump, who was in attendance.

But Trump hasn't let up. During the Baltimore riots in April this year he tweeted: “Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”

He also urged Obama to leave office early and golf on one of his many courses. “If he’d like to play, that’s fine. In fact, I’d love for him to leave early and play. That’d be a very good thing,” he said at his campaign launch in June.
After the Chattanooga shooting, Trump pressed Obama to lower the flag for the victims. "We have a president who just can't say a few words: 'Put the flags at half-mast for the five Marines that were just killed.' Why? Why? Why?” Trump said at a South Carolina rally on July 21. “It's almost like, does he read the papers? Does he watch television?"

Lawrence O’Donnell — “Dopey @Lawrence O’Donnell, whose unwatchable show is dying in the ratings, said that my Apprentice $ numbers were wrong. He is a fool!” Trump tweeted on July 16 of the MSNBC host.

Former Gov. Rick Perry (R-Texas) — Perry has been a tough critic of Trump's rhetoric on immigration. “Rick Perry failed at the border. Now he is critical of me. He needs a new pair of glasses to see the crimes committed by illegal immigrants,” Trump tweeted on July 5.

On July 16, he added, “@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate.”

"He's doing very poorly in the polls. He put on glasses so people will think he's smart. And it just doesn't work! You know people can see through the glasses," Trump said at a rally on July 21.

Karl Rove — Trump went off on the Republican strategist's record in 2012 record. “@KarlRove wasted $400 million + and didn’t win one race—a total loser.@FoxNews,” he tweeted on July 16, followed by “Irrelevant clown @KarlRove sweats and shakes nervously on @FoxNews as he talks ‘bull’ about me. Has zero cred. Made fool of himself in '12.” Trump even called out the network: “@FoxNewsYou shouldn’t have @KarlRove on the air—he’s a clown with zero credibility—a Bushy!”

Kristen Stewart — “Robert [Pattinson] I'm getting a lot of heat for saying you should dump Kristen- but I'm right. If you saw the Miss Universe girls you would reconsider.” Trump tweeted of the stars of the "Twilight" series on July 16.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) — “[Sanders] knows the country is ripped off. And I know the country is being ripped off,” Trump told The Hill on July 23. “The difference is that I can do something about it and he can’t. He’ll never be able to negotiate with China.”

Republican National Committee — “The RNC has not been supportive. They were always supportive when I was a contributor. I was their fair-haired boy,” Trump toldThe Hill on July 23. “The RNC has been, I think, very foolish.”

Chuck Todd — “I hear that sleepy eyes @chucktodd will be fired like a dog from ratings starved Meet The Press? I can't imagine what is taking so long!” Trump tweeted on July 12 about the "Meet the Press" host.

Univision — “@Univision cares far more about Mexico than it does about the U.S. Are they controlled by the Mexican government?” Trump tweeted on June 26 after the network cut ties with him over his immigration remarks. “Has anyone seen the financials of @Univision. They are doing really badly. Too much debt and not enough viewers. Need money fast. Funny!” he followed up on July 11.

The Wall Street Journal — Trump has had a long feud with owner Rupert Murdoch. After the paper questioned his candidacy, Trump tweeted on July 20: “The ever dwindling @WSJ which is worth about 1/10 of what it was purchased for, is always hitting me politically. Who cares!”

George Will — “Shouldn’t George Will have to give a disclaimer every time he is on Fox that his wife works for Scott Walker?” Trump tweeted, taking on the Washington Post columnist on July 22.

Juan Williams — “@TheJuanWilliams you never speak well of me & yet when I saw you at Fox you ran over like a child and wanted a picture,” tweeted Trump on July 3 of the Fox personality.

Trump's most notable insults

The media and everyone else spend all their time telling you how America isnt racist. So much that they believed their own bs.

Then the vote came out confirming support for racism, bigotry etc and the media, again not considering racism as an option at all, are all befuddled.

Get your head out your ass.

*Disclaimer: not all white people are racist for the sensitive white apologists who are against stereotypes....against whites. Other stereotypes are fine. The Safe Space can be found at 555 Go fuck yourself Lane, Fuckoffville, MO
Yeah, America is so racist we have had a black President for the last 8 years.
But not voting the old white rich lady is RACIST!
It proves blacks are racist when you see how many turned up for Obama 2 times but haven't made one fucking midterm and missed voting this year. Fuck em. I can't wait till trump takes a big fire hose to the ghettos.

And then you can cry about Karma and hope that everyone turns the other cheek after hoping for violence

“This response to Trump’s victory reveals why Trump was victorious. Because those who do politics these days — the political establishment, the media, the academy, the celeb set — are so contemptuous of ordinary people, so hateful of the herd, so convinced that the mass of society cannot be trusted to make political decisions, and now those ordinary people have given their response to such top-down sneering and prejudice. Oh, the irony of observers denouncing Middle America as a seething hotbed of hatred even as they hatefully libel it a dumb and ugly mob.”

The sneering response to Trump’s victory reveals exactly why he won | Coffee House

How is this azzhat going to handle international relations and geopolitical politics? He can't shut the fuck up and stop insulting people.

"""Former President George W. Bush: — “You mean George Bush sends our soldiers into combat, they are severely wounded, and then he wants $120,000 to make a boring speech to them?” asked Trump on July 9, after reports the former president charged a vets group for a speech. “Bush didn’t have the IQ [to be president],” he added on June 16.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) — “I’m not a big fan. The last thing we need is another Bush,” Trump said on June 16. Trump's Twitter account also retweeted an insult to Bush’s wife on July 4: “@RObHeilbron: @realDonaldTrump #JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.” It was later deleted.

Hillary Clinton — “Hillary Clinton was the worst secretary of State in the history of the United States," Trump told Business Insider.
His Twitter account on April 16 also retweeted an attack on Clinton: “@mplefty67: If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?” Trump said a campaign staffer was responsible and deleted the tweet.

Anderson Cooper — “What a waste of time being interviewed by @andersoncooper when he puts on really stupid talking heads like Tim O'Brien-dumb guy with no clue!” Trump tweeted on July 22 after his interview with the CNN anchor.
During his interview, Trump told Cooper: "The people don’t trust you and the people don’t trust the media."

Bill Cosby — Trump said he believed the sexual assault allegations against the comedian, calling him "guilty as hell." “I’ve known him, and I’ve never liked him,” Trump said in a July radio interview. “I think he is a highly overrated guy, both in talent and in many other ways,”

Des Moines Register — After the paper called on Trump to drop out, he dismissed it as a "sophomoric editorial" and called their coverage "uneven and inconsistent, but far more importantly, very dishonest."

Forbes Magazine — “Why does a failed magazine like @Forbes constantly seek out trivial nonsense? Their circulation way down. @Clare_OC,” Trump tweeted on July 9.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) — "What a stiff, what a stiff, Lindsey Graham. By the way he has registered zero in the polls,” Trump said, at a campaign speech in Bluffton, S.C., on July 21. “A total lightweight. In the private sector, he couldn’t get a job. Believe me. Couldn't get a job. He couldn't do what you people did. You're retired as hell and rich. He wouldn't be rich; he'd be poor.”
Trump also shared Graham's personal cellphone number and said Graham had begged him to help get on Fox News's "Fox and Friends."
"What's this guy, a beggar? He's like begging me to help him with [the show] 'Fox and Friends.’ ” Trump said of Graham on "CBS This Morning," on July 21.

Jonah Goldberg — “Jonah Goldberg @JonahNRO of the once great @NRO#National Review is truly dumb as a rock. Why does @BretBaier put this dummy on his show?” Trump tweeted, criticizing the conservative columnist on April 20.

Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman — Trump said the Mexican drug lord would be no match for him. “Can you envision Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton negotiating with 'El Chapo', the Mexican drug lord who escaped from prison? ...Trump, however, would kick his ass!” he tweeted on July 12. Trump later called in the FBI after a death threat from a Twitter account associated with Guzman.

Arianna Huffington — “The liberal clown @ariannahuff told her minions at the money losing @HuffingtonPost to cover me as entertainment. I am #1 in Huff Post Poll,” Trump tweeted on July 18.

Penn Jillette — After the magician and comedian criticized Trump, he responded on July 16, tweeting: “I hear @pennjillette show on Broadway is terrible. Not surprised, boring guy (Penn). Without The Apprentice, show would have died long ago.” He then followed up with, “I loved firing goofball atheist Penn @pennjillette on The Apprentice. He never had a chance. Wrote letter to me begging for forgiveness.”

Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) — “What people don’t know about Kasich- he was a managing partner of the horrendous Lehman Brothers when it totally destroyed the economy!” Trump tweeted on May 20.

Charles Krauthammer — “One of the worst and most boring political pundits on television is @krauthammer. A totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing facts,” Trump tweeted about the conservative writer and Fox News contributor on June 4. A tweet a day later called him a "dumpy political pundit" and took issue with Krauthammer's support for the Iraq war. Krauthammer brought on Trump's ire by mocking his then-low standing in the polls.

Bill Kristol — When the Weekly Standard editor belittled Trump’s chances against Hillary, Trump responded on July 23, tweeting, “Bill, your small and slightly failing magazine will be a giant success when you finally back Trump. Country will soar!”

Mitt Romney — “Why would anybody listen to @MittRomney? He lost an election that should have easily been won against Obama. By the way,so did John McCain!” Trump tweeted of the 2012 Republican nominee on July 18.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) — “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said at a rally on July 18. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” This followed a July 16 tweet saying, “@SenJohnMcCain should be defeated in the primaries. Graduated last in his class at Annapolis--dummy!” The insults came after McCain said Trump had "fired up the crazies" on immigration.

Macy’s — Trump called for a boycott after the department store dropped his men’s clothing line. "I hope the boycott of @Macys continues forever. So many people are cutting up their cards. Macy's stores suck and they are bad for U.S.A.,” he tweeted on July 16. “Boycott @Macys, no guts, no glory. Besides, there are far better stores!” he tweeted later.

Mexico — Trump lambasted the southern neighbor. “The U.S. has become a dumping ground
for everybody else’s problems,” he said on May 30 at his campaign launch. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” The remarks led a number of businesses to cut their ties with him.

He doubled down after the escape of a top drug kingpin. "It's a corrupt place," Trump said on July 17. "It's a terrible court system." "Let's put it this way," he added, "I'm not going to Mexico."

President Obama — Trump has long said he is not sure Obama was born in the U.S. and slammed his policies, calling him the "worst ever president." Obama hit back at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner, mocking Trump, who was in attendance.

But Trump hasn't let up. During the Baltimore riots in April this year he tweeted: “Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”

He also urged Obama to leave office early and golf on one of his many courses. “If he’d like to play, that’s fine. In fact, I’d love for him to leave early and play. That’d be a very good thing,” he said at his campaign launch in June.
After the Chattanooga shooting, Trump pressed Obama to lower the flag for the victims. "We have a president who just can't say a few words: 'Put the flags at half-mast for the five Marines that were just killed.' Why? Why? Why?” Trump said at a South Carolina rally on July 21. “It's almost like, does he read the papers? Does he watch television?"

Lawrence O’Donnell — “Dopey @Lawrence O’Donnell, whose unwatchable show is dying in the ratings, said that my Apprentice $ numbers were wrong. He is a fool!” Trump tweeted on July 16 of the MSNBC host.

Former Gov. Rick Perry (R-Texas) — Perry has been a tough critic of Trump's rhetoric on immigration. “Rick Perry failed at the border. Now he is critical of me. He needs a new pair of glasses to see the crimes committed by illegal immigrants,” Trump tweeted on July 5.

On July 16, he added, “@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate.”

"He's doing very poorly in the polls. He put on glasses so people will think he's smart. And it just doesn't work! You know people can see through the glasses," Trump said at a rally on July 21.

Karl Rove — Trump went off on the Republican strategist's record in 2012 record. “@KarlRove wasted $400 million + and didn’t win one race—a total loser.@FoxNews,” he tweeted on July 16, followed by “Irrelevant clown @KarlRove sweats and shakes nervously on @FoxNews as he talks ‘bull’ about me. Has zero cred. Made fool of himself in '12.” Trump even called out the network: “@FoxNewsYou shouldn’t have @KarlRove on the air—he’s a clown with zero credibility—a Bushy!”

Kristen Stewart — “Robert [Pattinson] I'm getting a lot of heat for saying you should dump Kristen- but I'm right. If you saw the Miss Universe girls you would reconsider.” Trump tweeted of the stars of the "Twilight" series on July 16.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) — “[Sanders] knows the country is ripped off. And I know the country is being ripped off,” Trump told The Hill on July 23. “The difference is that I can do something about it and he can’t. He’ll never be able to negotiate with China.”

Republican National Committee — “The RNC has not been supportive. They were always supportive when I was a contributor. I was their fair-haired boy,” Trump toldThe Hill on July 23. “The RNC has been, I think, very foolish.”

Chuck Todd — “I hear that sleepy eyes @chucktodd will be fired like a dog from ratings starved Meet The Press? I can't imagine what is taking so long!” Trump tweeted on July 12 about the "Meet the Press" host.

Univision — “@Univision cares far more about Mexico than it does about the U.S. Are they controlled by the Mexican government?” Trump tweeted on June 26 after the network cut ties with him over his immigration remarks. “Has anyone seen the financials of @Univision. They are doing really badly. Too much debt and not enough viewers. Need money fast. Funny!” he followed up on July 11.

The Wall Street Journal — Trump has had a long feud with owner Rupert Murdoch. After the paper questioned his candidacy, Trump tweeted on July 20: “The ever dwindling @WSJ which is worth about 1/10 of what it was purchased for, is always hitting me politically. Who cares!”

George Will — “Shouldn’t George Will have to give a disclaimer every time he is on Fox that his wife works for Scott Walker?” Trump tweeted, taking on the Washington Post columnist on July 22.

Juan Williams — “@TheJuanWilliams you never speak well of me & yet when I saw you at Fox you ran over like a child and wanted a picture,” tweeted Trump on July 3 of the Fox personality.

Thanks for validating why the left got so roundly rejected.

I hope they are very happy with you in a year or 2 or 4. When's the last time that was true?

Hey, it's your government now good luck. Win me over. Show me the GOP way is the right way to go. We tried this before and it didn't work out well at all.

Just produce. That's all we ask. Shrink the debt, finish Isis and increase wages. A new golden era has begun, right? All I'm saying right now is I think you are full of shit. Prove me wrong.

Yea, just like when Bush and Alberto Gonzales and Chaney and Scooter Libby were angels. LOL.
What did they do?

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

But you guys already know all this and that's why Jeb is sitting at home instead in the White House meeting with Obama.
For some reason you missed Hillary insisting al Queda was in Iraq and Bill saying Iraq had WMD's when Bush was in office.

Moron.
I'm confused. Was Iraq a mistake or not?

Until last night, Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump was in the habit of claiming he opposed invading Iraq even before March 2003. That position, Trump suggested, demonstrated the quality of his judgment — after all, 48 out of 49 Republican senators voted in favor of the Iraq War Resolution in October 2002, so opposing the invasion was far from a mainstream Republican stance at the time.

But Trump can’t make that claim anymore. During a CNN town hall last night, host Anderson Cooper confronted Trump about a 2002 audio clip unearthed by BuzzFeed that reveals Trump actually supported the invasion of Iraq before he opposed it.

And even if Trump was lying about that, is he lying here? Weeks after the invasion, Trump did tell the Washington Post “The war’s a mess

Was it a mess? Because us liberals back then said it was a mess and you guys said stay the course and it was going well. Are you lying now or were you then?

The media and everyone else spend all their time telling you how America isnt racist. So much that they believed their own bs.

Then the vote came out confirming support for racism, bigotry etc and the media, again not considering racism as an option at all, are all befuddled.

Get your head out your ass.

*Disclaimer: not all white people are racist for the sensitive white apologists who are against stereotypes....against whites. Other stereotypes are fine. The Safe Space can be found at 555 Go fuck yourself Lane, Fuckoffville, MO
Yeah, America is so racist we have had a black President for the last 8 years.
But not voting the old white rich lady is RACIST!
It proves blacks are racist when you see how many turned up for Obama 2 times but haven't made one fucking midterm and missed voting this year. Fuck em. I can't wait till trump takes a big fire hose to the ghettos.

And then you can cry about Karma and hope that everyone turns the other cheek after hoping for violence
You know I'm just venting.

What did they do?

Moron.

Until last night, Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump was in the habit of claiming he opposed invading Iraq even before March 2003. That position, Trump suggested, demonstrated the quality of his judgment — after all, 48 out of 49 Republican senators voted in favor of the Iraq War Resolution in October 2002, so opposing the invasion was far from a mainstream Republican stance at the time.

But Trump can’t make that claim anymore. During a CNN town hall last night, host Anderson Cooper confronted Trump about a 2002 audio clip unearthed by BuzzFeed that reveals Trump actually supported the invasion of Iraq before he opposed it.

And even if Trump was lying about that, is he lying here? Weeks after the invasion, Trump did tell the Washington Post “The war’s a mess

Was it a mess? Because us liberals back then said it was a mess and you guys said stay the course and it was going well. Are you lying now or were you then?
Switch topics? How leftist of you.

Fact remains Hillary insisted al Queda was in Iraq and Bill said Iraq had WMD's when Bush was President.

But you leftards insist on pushing lies.

Everything the smarmy radical left threatened that republicans would do if Trump was defeated happened when Hillary was defeated. The Commonwealth of Virginia voted for Hillary (thanks to liberal Tidewater) but Republican Hq. in Richmond was vandalized anyway.

What did they do?

Moron.

Switch topics? How leftist of you.

Fact remains Hillary insisted al Queda was in Iraq and Bill said Iraq had WMD's when Bush was President.

But you leftards insist on pushing lies.
Im exhausted. Let's just discuss moving forward.

image.jpeg

Those rich celebrities should become greedy republicans and say fuck the herd of poor. Why does lady gaga give a fuck about poor people anyways? Why do I for that matter?

And it was just 2 years ago before Trump you guys were arguing for the GOP establishment. In fact you overwhelmingly voted in the GOP establishment Republicans so lets see if their policies produce a middle class. I hope they do. I remember a time when I liked Ronny Reagan. But then even he sold us out. We've been moving farther and father to the right ever since old Ronnie boy and notice the middle class has disappeared? It wasn't the unions, it was Ronny.

Anyways, I can't wait till you guys bust the unions. Those union workers deserve everything they get voting for the GOP.
Thanks for validating why Americans have had it with the primadonna narcistic left.

Wow, now I've seen it all...a Hillary supporter accusing Rudy G. of being corrupt scum? You need to take a step back and think about your posts, Sealy! That one was embarrassing. Trump will be attempting to "prove you wrong" and if he's successful you won't be able to get a progressive voted into national office for decades.

Those rich celebrities should become greedy republicans and say fuck the herd of poor. Why does lady gaga give a fuck about poor people anyways? Why do I for that matter?

And it was just 2 years ago before Trump you guys were arguing for the GOP establishment. In fact you overwhelmingly voted in the GOP establishment Republicans so lets see if their policies produce a middle class. I hope they do. I remember a time when I liked Ronny Reagan. But then even he sold us out. We've been moving farther and father to the right ever since old Ronnie boy and notice the middle class has disappeared? It wasn't the unions, it was Ronny.

Anyways, I can't wait till you guys bust the unions. Those union workers deserve everything they get voting for the GOP.

Wow, now I've seen it all...a Hillary supporter accusing Rudy G. of being corrupt scum? You need to take a step back and think about your posts, Sealy! That one was embarrassing. Trump will be attempting to "prove you wrong" and if he's successful you won't be able to get a progressive voted into national office for decades.

And that's ok if the cons do a good job. I'm not married to one party like you are.

Yes, Rudy is scum and you are such a right wing moon bat you don't know it. Dirty. Slimy. Typical politician.

I'll even give you that Hillary is corrupt. So what? She's gone now.

But are you suggesting Rudy's not? Fucking idiot. LOL

That's idiotic.

Trump won because Hillary supporters didn't turn out, and they didn't turn out because they thought she had it in the bag.

If only 10% more of Hillary's supporters would have put down the bong, and got off the couch, and went out to vote...she would have won

That's idiotic.

Trump won because Hillary supporters didn't turn out, and they didn't turn out because they thought she had it in the bag.

If only 10% more of Hillary's supporters would have put down the bong, and got off the couch, and went out to vote...she would have won
Congrats. You're one of 47 people in America who is happy with Hillary.

973383eae7dfe95fb92b3312e5759fb8767b925d0027ac816f4c9c4983ba088f.jpg

Wall Street Journal: “During their private White House meeting on Thursday, Mr. Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term.”

“After meeting with Mr. Trump, the only person to be elected president without having held a government or military position, Mr. Obama realized the Republican needs more guidance. He plans to spend more time with his successor than presidents typically do, people familiar with the matter said.”

Why didn't Rudy get the nomination in 2008? Corrupt. That and when he ran every other word out of his mouth was 9-11.

In 2002, Giuliani founded Giuliani Partners (security consulting), acquired and later sold Giuliani Capital Advisors (investment banking), and joined a Texas firm while opening a Manhattan office for the firm renamed Bracewell & Giuliani (legal services). (all shady)

Or here:

Several of Giuliani's appointees to head City agencies became defendants in criminal proceedings.

In 2000, Giuliani appointed 34-year-old Russell Harding, the son of Liberal Party of New York leader and longtime Giuliani mentor Raymond Harding, to head the New York City Housing Development Corporation, although Harding had neither a college degree nor relevant experience. In 2005, Harding pleaded guilty to defrauding the Housing Development Corporation and to possession of child pornography. He was sentenced to five years in prison.

In a related matter, Richard Roberts, appointed by Giuliani as Housing Commissioner and as chairman of the Health and Hospitals Corporation, pleaded guilty to perjury after lying to a grand jury about a car that Harding bought for him with City funds.

Giuliani was a longtime backer of Bernard Kerik. Kerik was subject to state and federal investigations resulting in his pleading guilty in 2006, in a Bronx Supreme Court, to two unrelated ethics violations. Kerik was ordered to pay $221,000 in fines. Kerik then pleaded guilty in 2009, in a New York district court, to eight federal charges, including tax fraud and false statements, and on February 18, 2010, he was sentenced to four years in federal prison. Rudi Guiliani was not implicated in any of the proceedings.

And you want to suggest Rudy is clean? OMFG you are suck a fool. LOL

But hey, I am not looking to prosecute Rudy for anything he's done in the past. I just anticipate catching him doing something illegal moving forward. But notice like Hillary Rudy never takes the fall. He's clean as far as you are concerned just because the corporate media hasn't told you he's corrupt.

And you won't even believe the media if he is caught. Remember? You freaks think the media is lying! LOL

973383eae7dfe95fb92b3312e5759fb8767b925d0027ac816f4c9c4983ba088f.jpg

Wall Street Journal: “During their private White House meeting on Thursday, Mr. Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term.”

“After meeting with Mr. Trump, the only person to be elected president without having held a government or military position, Mr. Obama realized the Republican needs more guidance. He plans to spend more time with his successor than presidents typically do, people familiar with the matter said.”
With most of the time spent on a golf course.

Why didn't Rudy get the nomination in 2008? Corrupt. That and when he ran every other word out of his mouth was 9-11.

In 2002, Giuliani founded Giuliani Partners (security consulting), acquired and later sold Giuliani Capital Advisors (investment banking), and joined a Texas firm while opening a Manhattan office for the firm renamed Bracewell & Giuliani (legal services). (all shady)

Or here:

Several of Giuliani's appointees to head City agencies became defendants in criminal proceedings.

In 2000, Giuliani appointed 34-year-old Russell Harding, the son of Liberal Party of New York leader and longtime Giuliani mentor Raymond Harding, to head the New York City Housing Development Corporation, although Harding had neither a college degree nor relevant experience. In 2005, Harding pleaded guilty to defrauding the Housing Development Corporation and to possession of child pornography. He was sentenced to five years in prison.

In a related matter, Richard Roberts, appointed by Giuliani as Housing Commissioner and as chairman of the Health and Hospitals Corporation, pleaded guilty to perjury after lying to a grand jury about a car that Harding bought for him with City funds.

Giuliani was a longtime backer of Bernard Kerik. Kerik was subject to state and federal investigations resulting in his pleading guilty in 2006, in a Bronx Supreme Court, to two unrelated ethics violations. Kerik was ordered to pay $221,000 in fines. Kerik then pleaded guilty in 2009, in a New York district court, to eight federal charges, including tax fraud and false statements, and on February 18, 2010, he was sentenced to four years in federal prison. Rudi Guiliani was not implicated in any of the proceedings.

And you want to suggest Rudy is clean? OMFG you are suck a fool. LOL

But hey, I am not looking to prosecute Rudy for anything he's done in the past. I just anticipate catching him doing something illegal moving forward. But notice like Hillary Rudy never takes the fall. He's clean as far as you are concerned just because the corporate media hasn't told you he's corrupt.

And you won't even believe the media if he is caught. Remember? You freaks think the media is lying! LOL
At least Rudy knows how to run TurboTax.

Forum List

Back