The solution to terrorism...........1000 lashes

You stand corrected about a lot of stuff. The fact that you didn't know what fracking was and you thought you did makes me realize who I'm dealing with.

Not knowing what you're talking about yet you think you do......is that your motto?

The world needs to grow a set of BALLS...

PEGIDA Cancels Anti-Islam Rally in Germany Over Death Threat From IS

Sputnik News ^
MOSCOW, January 18 (Sputnik) – The Patriotic Europeans against the Islamification of the West (PEGIDA) cancelled its anti-Islam and anti-immigration rally in the German city of Dresden scheduled for Monday after one of its leaders allegedly received a death threat from the Islamic State. "Please, don’t come tomorrow to Dresden, friends," the group said in a post on its official Facebook page. "Unfortunately we must cancel our 13th meeting due to security concerns. According to the police, there is a specific threat against a member of the organizing team," the group explained. PEGIDA claimed that the threat was issued by...

A news program said that since he could not survive all 1000 at one time, he's getting 50 at a time. He was so debilitated by the first 50, they're waiting to give him the next fifty. Pretty sick stuff.

Remembering the American kid in China being flogged.
It was Singapore. He was caned. Just enough to teach him a lesson since nothing else worked to stop his vandalism

Our drunk, attorney wannabe, dog washer is clueless as usual.
I certainly hope you have proof that I drink. I know that your meanderings come from the brain damage your heroin and meth use caused. So give us a link. You have some arrest records we don't know about.
If you DIDN'T drink and posted your usual hateful rw scrivenings, THAT would be cause for concern missy Tipsycatlover
Then you should be REALLY concerned.

A news program said that since he could not survive all 1000 at one time, he's getting 50 at a time. He was so debilitated by the first 50, they're waiting to give him the next fifty. Pretty sick stuff.

It was Singapore. He was caned. Just enough to teach him a lesson since nothing else worked to stop his vandalism

I certainly hope you have proof that I drink. I know that your meanderings come from the brain damage your heroin and meth use caused. So give us a link. You have some arrest records we don't know about.

Tipsycatlover

I don't have to post a link, idiot. You say it every time you post. Or haven't you noticed your own choice of names?

Since you say you know I use heroin and meth and have an arrest record, post a link.

:link:
True . Her own, SELF-SELECTED username says she drinks. You can't make this stuff up :p Wonder which law school PUSHED her through? Guess they were just happy getting the tuition $$$ ;)

Tipsycatlover also used to say she's a medical doctor but recently recanted that lie.

When will she admit she lied about being an attorney?

She's a dog washer. Period.

Bill Maher spoke out about it a week ago

When you have so many bad apples, there is obviously something wrong with the orchard

Until the Muslim world starts to tend to its orchard, terrorism will flourish

Muslims cannot condemn such attacks. It is what the religion preaches, it is what the followers hear at every call to worship.

There are many religions out there, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhist, Shinto, agnostics, even atheism is a religion. Some have some pretty crazy sects within them as well. But none of them compare to Islam for the danger it represents. I don't care about the fact that they worship a false god that was hijacked from pagans by a deranged pedophile. But the fact that their text on many occasions call for killing their enemies, and their religious leaders focus on that, makes it an ideology that is dangerous to the free world.

"Muslims cannot condemn such attacks. "

Many do.

If you DIDN'T drink and posted your usual hateful rw scrivenings, THAT would be cause for concern missy Tipsycatlover

She herself posts that she's a lush but don't wait for the @Tipsycatlove the drunken liar to prove this outrageous accusation that I use or have used heroin and meth.

she's a caricature of a hateful rw knee jerk puppet
emot_rant.gif
If she wasn't so hateful I'd have some compassion but since she's filled w/ so much rw vitriol, thats very difficult/impossible for me to do.

Islam shows no regret in whipping its people for relatively minor transgressions

When are they going to show the same passion in punishing people who are advocating terrorism

I doubt if the rest of the world would be outraged if some cleric who advocates terrorism were to receive 1000 lashes
Saudi Arabia is not representative of most Muslim countries as far as harsh punishments go. It is the only Muslim country that has full Sharia law. You really cannot use Saudi as an example of what life is like in most Muslim countries.
It's a start

There is still Sharia Law in Yemen, Pakistan and most of the Muslim world

When will Sharia Law be applied to terrorism?

Um, yes moron, fracking does produce oil.

What an idiot.

Hydraulic fracturing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A high-pressure fluid (usually chemicals and sand suspended in water) is briefly injected into a wellbore to create cracks in the deep-rock formations through which natural gas, petroleum, and brine will flow more freely

Oh oops, you're a moron.

Dude, I live in south Louisiana. 60% of our population works in the oil and gas industry. I knew about fracking before it made news.

I stand corrected about fracking. The rest of your post is still hooey.

If you stand corrected, as you should, the rest of that post makes perfect sense. How can you deny that the millions of dollars the US pays for middle eastern oil is not used to pay those that attack us? You can't!

Of course it makes sense. You can't be against every single way of producing more oil and know that our dependence on terrorist oil directly coincides with how much we produce here and still claim to love the country.

Islam shows no regret in whipping its people for relatively minor transgressions

When are they going to show the same passion in punishing people who are advocating terrorism

I doubt if the rest of the world would be outraged if some cleric who advocates terrorism were to receive 1000 lashes

They would be outraged if he was water boarded though

Saudi Arabia is not representative of most Muslim countries as far as harsh punishments go. It is the only Muslim country that has full Sharia law. You really cannot use Saudi as an example of what life is like in most Muslim countries.
It's a start

Here, educate yourself. Application of sharia law by country - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You are not informed about this issue.

It's a start

Here, educate yourself. Application of sharia law by country - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You are not informed about this issue.

Good start

Let them apply sharia law to terrorism and see where it goes

She herself posts that she's a lush but don't wait for the @Tipsycatlove the drunken liar to prove this outrageous accusation that I use or have used heroin and meth.

I do hope you can identify any post of mine that I drink any alcohol at all. You are a blatant liar.

What can you be flogged for in Saudi Arabia - BBC Newsbeat

Absent from the list is advocating terrorism in the name of Allah. Muslims will condemn terrorism after the fact and immediately remind us that most Muslims are peaceful. But they look the other way as Muslim clerics, writers and bloggers openly advocate terror attacks

Do they advocate acts of "terrorism" or RETALIATORY ATTACKS?

Was the violent act PRECEDED by an act of violence?

Have Palestinian been subjected to genocide since 1925?

Was Iraq subjected to US VIOLENCE for 18 years?

You do the math.

You do the math.

Did the Imams actually teach you any math at your Madrassa?

I can't imagine there was much time considering the need for classes in decapitation, proper operation of suicide vests, honor killings, female genital mutilation, genocidal Jew hatred and the like.

You do the math.

I can't imagine there was much time considering the need for classes in decapitation, proper operation of suicide vests, honor killings, female genital mutilation, genocidal Jew hatred and the like.

Again, answer the fucking questions then post.

Have Palestinians been subjected to genocide since 1925?

I was reading an interesting article in Psychology Today recently about the relationship between profligate use of bold text and extreme mental illness.

It was most enlightening.

You do the math.

Dog----do you remember fourth grade-----SINGING TIME?
They do it in the madrassa too-------sorta ----in the form of
chants The boredom of study is relieved by a few lively
episodes of

MAWT AL ____________
fill in the blank---any non muslim
peoples or countries

I was reading an interesting article in Psychology Today recently about the relationship between profligate use of bold text and extreme mental illness.

It was most enlightening.
So it isn't just me then ? I've always thought that people who post in big, bold, type have some type of mental disorder. They crave attention.

Forum List

Back