The solution to terrorism...........1000 lashes

The saudis believe in the lash....none of our business. And it's a little too late for leftist pukes here to start whining about the "unfairness" of sharia law when we've been at war with these freaks for 25 years while the left called us "islamaphobes" and chanted that Bush was a "war criminal"......maybe the frog creeps getting their just rewards have finally awakened the left....welcome to reality.

How many people have Westboro killed? McVeigh didn't kill in the name of religion, he killed because he hated the gov't. You need to read up on history

The question Luddly is too dishonest to ask is "How many Muslims hold views similar to those of Westboro?" The answer runs into the many hundreds of millions.

All Luddly knows, however, is that Islam must be defended, and the way to defend Islam is to attack Christianity. It doesn't matter if an attitude is rare in Christianity but common in Islam, or that an action is egregious in Islam but merely extremely annoying in Christianity. Heck, it doesn't even matter if something happened hundreds of years ago in Christianity but is happening in spades today in Islam. To act as an apologist in exactly the same way other dogmatic, illiberal leftists act as an apologist makes Luddly feel part of the club.

Unintelligent people often see their defense of Islam as a sign that they are liberal. It isn't. All they are doing is noting Conservatives who criticize Islam, so dig in their little heels and take the opposite stance. It doesn't make any difference if it is illogical, especially in regards to the fact that what they are defending represents the very antithesis of liberal ideology. All they know is that doing so is their prime directive. It's all merely a form of political tribalism and has nothing to do with actual liberalism.

Bill Maher spoke out about it a week ago

When you have so many bad apples, there is obviously something wrong with the orchard

Until the Muslim world starts to tend to its orchard, terrorism will flourish

Muslims all over the world have spoken out against terrorist but really, its unreasonable to expect that religion to be responsible for the actions of a few.

Are catholics responsible for the actions of Timothy McVeigh? Or are all christians responsible for Jim Jones or David Koresch? All baptists responsible for Westboro baptist's actions? White supremacists/kkk are domestic terrorists. Should all christians be held responsible for their murders?
Bill Maher hates Muslims. Whatever he says on this issue is not objective or credible.

A news program said that since he could not survive all 1000 at one time, he's getting 50 at a time. He was so debilitated by the first 50, they're waiting to give him the next fifty. Pretty sick stuff.

Remembering the American kid in China being flogged.
It was Singapore. He was caned. Just enough to teach him a lesson since nothing else worked to stop his vandalism

Our drunk, attorney wannabe, dog washer is clueless as usual.
I certainly hope you have proof that I drink. I know that your meanderings come from the brain damage your heroin and meth use caused. So give us a link. You have some arrest records we don't know about.

Tipsycatlover

I don't have to post a link, idiot. You say it every time you post. Or haven't you noticed your own choice of names?

Since you say you know I use heroin and meth and have an arrest record, post a link.

:link:

The saudis believe in the lash....none of our business. And it's a little too late for leftist pukes here to start whining about the "unfairness" of sharia law when we've been at war with these freaks for 25 years while the left called us "islamaphobes" and chanted that Bush was a "war criminal"......maybe the frog creeps getting their just rewards have finally awakened the left....welcome to reality.

If they believe in the lash....why isn't it applied to those who are advocating and celebrating terrorism in their society?

They talk the talk when it comes to opposing terrorism, when will they walk the walk?

How many people have Westboro killed? McVeigh didn't kill in the name of religion, he killed because he hated the gov't. You need to read up on history

The question Luddly is too dishonest to ask is "How many Muslims hold views similar to those of Westboro?" The answer runs into the many hundreds of millions.

All Luddly knows, however, is that Islam must be defended, and the way to defend Islam is to attack Christianity. It doesn't matter if an attitude is rare in Christianity but common in Islam, or that an action is egregious in Islam but merely extremely annoying in Christianity. Heck, it doesn't even matter if something happened hundreds of years ago in Christianity but is happening in spades today in Islam. To act as an apologist in exactly the same way other dogmatic, illiberal leftists act as an apologist makes Luddly feel part of the club.

Unintelligent people often see their defense of Islam as a sign that they are liberal. It isn't. All they are doing is noting Conservatives who criticize Islam, so dig in their little heels and take the opposite stance. It doesn't make any difference if it is illogical, especially in regards to the fact that what they are defending represents the very antithesis of liberal ideology. All they know is that doing so is their prime directive. It's all merely a form of political tribalism and has nothing to do with actual liberalism.

Don't be ridiculous.

I have never defended or apologized for terrorism.

All religions are stupid - some more so than others.

Islam shows no regret in whipping its people for relatively minor transgressions

When are they going to show the same passion in punishing people who are advocating terrorism

I doubt if the rest of the world would be outraged if some cleric who advocates terrorism were to receive 1000 lashes
Saudi Arabia is not representative of most Muslim countries as far as harsh punishments go. It is the only Muslim country that has full Sharia law. You really cannot use Saudi as an example of what life is like in most Muslim countries.

If they believe in the lash....why isn't it applied to those who are advocating and celebrating terrorism in their society?

They talk the talk when it comes to opposing terrorism, when will they walk the walk?

You're just figuring this out when the Saudis have been funding radical madrassas throughout the ME since the late 80's? Maybe your next tiny step toward reality will be getting behind our frackers to end US dollars financing a holy war against us.

The liberals who hate fracking so much are the same ones ensuring that America stays sucking on the middle east oil tit ensuring that our oil dollars go to fund terrorism against us.

I REALLY wonder sometimes if liberals hate our country more than the Arabs do.

When you have so many bad apples, there is obviously something wrong with the orchard

Muslims all over the world have spoken out against terrorist but really, its unreasonable to expect that religion to be responsible for the actions of a few.

Are catholics responsible for the actions of Timothy McVeigh? Or are all christians responsible for Jim Jones or David Koresch? All baptists responsible for Westboro baptist's actions? White supremacists/kkk are domestic terrorists. Should all christians be held responsible for their murders?

The answer to your rather inane questions is simple Catholics and Christians loudly condemn the actions of those groups and individuals and none of those crimes were done in the name of Jesus.

A few Muslims have halfway spoken out, but there are just as many who do not condemn what is called for in the Koran.

The answer to your rather inane questions is simple Catholics and Christians loudly condemn the actions of those groups and individuals and none of those crimes were done in the name of Jesus.

A few Muslims have halfway spoken out, but there are just as many who do not condemn what is called for in the Koran.

That's not what I said.

Muslims cannot condemn such attacks. It is what the religion preaches, it is what the followers hear at every call to worship.

There are many religions out there, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhist, Shinto, agnostics, even atheism is a religion. Some have some pretty crazy sects within them as well. But none of them compare to Islam for the danger it represents. I don't care about the fact that they worship a false god that was hijacked from pagans by a deranged pedophile. But the fact that their text on many occasions call for killing their enemies, and their religious leaders focus on that, makes it an ideology that is dangerous to the free world.

The liberals who hate fracking so much are the same ones ensuring that America stays sucking on the middle east oil tit ensuring that our oil dollars go to fund terrorism against us.

I REALLY wonder sometimes if liberals hate our country more than the Arabs do.

You might want to learn a bit about the world-wide oil supply as well as President Obama's increase and the R's opposition to the production of US oil.

You might also want to learn that fracking does not produce OIL.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Saudi Arabia is not representative of most Muslim countries as far as harsh punishments go. It is the only Muslim country that has full Sharia law. You really cannot use Saudi as an example of what life is like in most Muslim countries.

Or, you could try displaying some knowledge of the subject matter, instead.

Here are some maps of countries with laws against blasphemy and apostasy:

Which countries still outlaw apostasy and blasphemy Pew Research Center

Now, since you are not in the least bit liberal, I'm sure you see nothing wrong with any of this, but as far as punishments are concerned, people have been KILLED for blasphemy in some of these countries.

Um, yes moron, fracking does produce oil.

What an idiot.

Hydraulic fracturing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A high-pressure fluid (usually chemicals and sand suspended in water) is briefly injected into a wellbore to create cracks in the deep-rock formations through which natural gas, petroleum, and brine will flow more freely

Oh oops, you're a moron.

Dude, I live in south Louisiana. 60% of our population works in the oil and gas industry. I knew about fracking before it made news.

A news program said that since he could not survive all 1000 at one time, he's getting 50 at a time. He was so debilitated by the first 50, they're waiting to give him the next fifty. Pretty sick stuff.

It was Singapore. He was caned. Just enough to teach him a lesson since nothing else worked to stop his vandalism

I certainly hope you have proof that I drink. I know that your meanderings come from the brain damage your heroin and meth use caused. So give us a link. You have some arrest records we don't know about.
If you DIDN'T drink and posted your usual hateful rw scrivenings, THAT would be cause for concern missy Tipsycatlover

Um, yes moron, fracking does produce oil.

What an idiot.

Hydraulic fracturing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A high-pressure fluid (usually chemicals and sand suspended in water) is briefly injected into a wellbore to create cracks in the deep-rock formations through which natural gas, petroleum, and brine will flow more freely

Oh oops, you're a moron.

Dude, I live in south Louisiana. 60% of our population works in the oil and gas industry. I knew about fracking before it made news.

I stand corrected about fracking. The rest of your post is still hooey.

Tipsycatlover

I don't have to post a link, idiot. You say it every time you post. Or haven't you noticed your own choice of names?

Since you say you know I use heroin and meth and have an arrest record, post a link.

:link:
True . Her own, SELF-SELECTED username says she drinks. You can't make this stuff up :p Wonder which law school PUSHED her through? Guess they were just happy getting the tuition $$$ ;)

in front of Saudi's embassy in Finland (from reddit)

SQvkhsj.jpg

If you DIDN'T drink and posted your usual hateful rw scrivenings, THAT would be cause for concern missy Tipsycatlover

She herself posts that she's a lush but don't wait for the @Tipsycatlove the drunken liar to prove this outrageous accusation that I use or have used heroin and meth.

Forum List

Back