The Spender-in-Chief

We just spent 1.5 Trillion on tax cuts. Trump wants to spend 1.2 on his new nuclear arms race, & he has called for 1.5 trillion in infrastructure spending.

That is 4.2 billion over say ten years. 420 billion a year new spending without a peep on funding.

We are already racing toward a trillion dollar deficit.

We are not mired in a deep recession (yet). Our economy is going OK. Employment is OK. We do not need such an economic shot in the arm.

A drop in the bucket compared to Obamacare. :eusa_hand:

Nope, wrong again - Obamacare was projected to REDUCE deficit, because of the components in it that PAID for this spending.

Pay attention right-wingers because for all of your Obama hate, that is what FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE GOVERNING looks like.

What are you smoking :auiqs.jpg:

FACTS dumbass, FACTS. That's what I'm smoking.

What Would Be the Major Effects of Repealing the ACA?
  • Including the budgetary effects of macroeconomic feedback, repealing the ACA would increase federal budget deficits by $137 billion over the 2016–2025 period.
50252-home-figure1.png

Budgetary and Economic Effects of Repealing the Affordable Care Act

Last edited:
No one more FOS than Republicans who are the biggest hypocrites! It was all about balancing budgets and restraining the Nat'l debt until they took total control! What did they do; add another trillion dollars to the debt with that tax cut last year! Oh the humanity of it all! Get off and quit trying to always pass the fk'n buck! Stock market down another 1000+ points! I suppose that's nothing; just more corrections! More BS being shoved down our throats! :14: :321: :aargh:

We just spent 1.5 Trillion on tax cuts. Trump wants to spend 1.2 on his new nuclear arms race, & he has called for 1.5 trillion in infrastructure spending.

That is 4.2 billion over say ten years. 420 billion a year new spending without a peep on funding.

We are not mired in a deep recession (yet). Our economy is going OK. Employment is OK. We do not need such an economic shot in the arm.

Nope, wrong again - Obamacare was projected to REDUCE deficit, because of the components in it that PAID for this spending.

Pay attention right-wingers because for all of your Obama hate, that is what FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE GOVERNING looks like.

Obama's 1 trillion plus deficits occurred during an economic downturn. Trump and the GOP are now going to give us comparable deficits in a good economy.

Shame!

Scarier yet, these Trillion dollar deficits will be 1.5-2 Trillion if economy takes a downturn.

I heard the 2 trillion projection today somewhere.

Trump is officially a borrow and spend establishment Republican now. Anyone want to argue otherwise?
Trump is a borrow $1.5 trillion and then scream
Look how good my economy is!

No one more FOS than Republicans who are the biggest hypocrites! It was all about balancing budgets and restraining the Nat'l debt until they took total control! What did they do; add another trillion dollars to the debt with that tax cut last year! Oh the humanity of it all! Get off and quit trying to always pass the fk'n buck! Stock market down another 1000+ points! I suppose that's nothing; just more corrections! More BS being shoved down our throats! :14: :321: :aargh:
The disgusting part is they never even made a pretext of balancing the budget

Republicans squaked about borrowing money to save the auto companies, they whined about borrowing money to stop a depression, they threw a fit over money for hurricane relief

Then they borrow $1.5 trillion to give to billionaires

• Including the budgetary effects of macroeconomic feedback, repealing the ACA would increase federal budget deficits by $137 billion over the 2016–2025 period.
50252-home-figure1.png

Na, Obamacare is funded by people that cannot afford it. To pay for people that can’t afford anything...
You silly little fucker

I informed you of the fact that tax cuts do not cost anything and instead of learning something, you told another lie in a feeble attempt to justify your first lie. You claimed that I said something that I never said to excuse your ignorance.

You learned absolutely nothing because you cannot admit it when you are wrong. You are doomed to remain stupid for the rest of your life.

"tax cuts don't cost anything" is not a fucking fact.

How much did the stimulus bill cost? Search for it online.

WIKI says this: "The approximate cost of the economic stimulus package was estimated to be $787 billion at the time of passage, later revised to $831 billion between 2009 and 2019."

Go ahead & search it. What do you get? I now you asswipian Trumpetts cry about the cost all the time " OMG OMFG OMFG Obama spent a trillion dollars on the stimulus OMG OMG OMG"

That cost includes the 38% that were.... guess what..... TAX CUTS you fucking idiot. Tax cuts cost money.

My Gpd you peiople are the absolute dumbest people on the planet.
Just because you find some blog that tells the same lie as you doesn't make it true, jackass.

Funny chit. do your search & find out the cost of the Stimulus Bill & post it. Do it or STFU.
Wow, you sure are trying very hard to remain stupid. That's why you are such a hard learner.
So you refuse to post what you found online as to the cost of the Stimulus Bill. Why is that? Because it will prove me right & you an ass.

Post it or Shit the Fuck Up.
The stimulus bill is irrelevant, jackass.

It is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything, jackass. Why is that simple concept that even my 3 year old can understand very well, without even being told, so hard for you grasp?

It really must suck to be you.

"tax cuts don't cost anything" is not a fucking fact.

How much did the stimulus bill cost? Search for it online.

WIKI says this: "The approximate cost of the economic stimulus package was estimated to be $787 billion at the time of passage, later revised to $831 billion between 2009 and 2019."

Go ahead & search it. What do you get? I now you asswipian Trumpetts cry about the cost all the time " OMG OMFG OMFG Obama spent a trillion dollars on the stimulus OMG OMG OMG"

That cost includes the 38% that were.... guess what..... TAX CUTS you fucking idiot. Tax cuts cost money.

My Gpd you peiople are the absolute dumbest people on the planet.
Just because you find some blog that tells the same lie as you doesn't make it true, jackass.

Funny chit. do your search & find out the cost of the Stimulus Bill & post it. Do it or STFU.
Wow, you sure are trying very hard to remain stupid. That's why you are such a hard learner.
So you refuse to post what you found online as to the cost of the Stimulus Bill. Why is that? Because it will prove me right & you an ass.

It is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything, jackass. Why is that simple concept that even my 3 year old can understand very well, without even being told, so hard for you grasp?

Tax cuts bust your budget

Less money coming in, still spend like crazy

Do you remember the sequestration under Obama?

I remember you libs squealed like a stuck pig.

50252-home-figure1.png

Here's a fact, ACA cost you the House, Senate, and White House OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: That was mean even by my standards.

They don't bust my budget.

50252-home-figure1.png

Here's a fact, ACA cost you the House, Senate, and White House OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: That was mean even by my standards.

I know, the Dems got reduced. But still, spending goes up? Now they say "nothing we can do, we need 60 votes".

The Senate then loads up spending to get 9 D votes? WTH?
p.s I thought bills were to originate in the House?

50252-home-figure1.png

I know, the Dems got reduced. But still, spending goes up? Now they say "nothing we can do, we need 60 votes".

The Senate then loads up spending to get 9 D votes? WTH?
p.s I thought bills were to originate in the House?

All true, the answer is...its a swamp.

50252-home-figure1.png

What the f does any of that have to do with the budgetary effects of ACA?

cup_of_shut_the_hell_up_mug.jpg

50252-home-figure1.png

Na, Obamacare is funded by people that cannot afford it. To pay for people that can’t afford anything...
You silly little fucker

"Na"?

Idiot, I'm giving a serious estimate, by a Congressional Budget Office on the effects ACA has on our budget and you tell me "Na"? You fools seriously live out on planet Clown.

Say whatever you want about ACA but it is a model of a FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE bill, that was projected to not only pay for itself but to actually bring the deficit down some in the long term.

Nearly $7 trillion in new debt with nothing to show for it in years

They don't bust my budget.
So, if you decide to take a lower paying job reducing your income & do not cut your spending, how does that affect your budget.

Nearly $7 trillion in new debt with nothing to show for it in years
Funded things like our military. Maintaining infrastructure, educating our kids, paying for drugs for seniors, etc etc etc

I guess when we add 40 billion to the debt to build a wall, you can go & look at it & say - see what we built!

Do you remember the sequestration under Obama?

I remember you libs squealed like a stuck pig.
Actually it was you right whiners that had a fit blaming Obama for cutting military spending, etc.

You were such a pack of chickenshits that you couldn't blame the people that made it happen - YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS PARTY.

Forum List

Back