🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The State Of The Nation: A Dictatorship Without Tears

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Obama will forever be labeled the most destructive POTUS to the American way Ever!

Go cry over that one

To quote the article

The state of our nation under Obama has become more bureaucratic, more debt-ridden, more violent, more militarized, more fascist, more lawless, more invasive, more corrupt, more untrustworthy, more mired in war, and more unresponsive to the wishes and needs of the electorate. Most of all, the government, already diabolical and manipulative to the nth degree, has mastered the art of “do what I say and not what I do” hypocrisy.

Obama indeed insist on ruling from the Imperial White House instead of governing

-Geaux
==============

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” - Aldous Huxley

There’s a man who contacts me several times a week to disagree with my assessments of the American police state. According to this self-avowed Pollyanna who is tired of hearing “bad news,” the country is doing just fine, the government’s intentions are honorable, anyone in authority should be blindly obeyed, those individuals who are being arrested, shot and imprisoned must have done something to deserve such treatment, and if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn’t care whether the government is spying on you.

In other words, this man trusts the government with his life, his loved ones and his property, and anyone who doesn’t feel the same should move elsewhere.

The State Of The Nation: A Dictatorship Without Tears | Zero Hedge

Well, if loserterianism wins because of him then you will be right.

We will no longer be a world power

We're there now Matthew. America has become the door mat for the world and the left here in the US

-Geaux

The state of our nation under Obama has become more bureaucratic, more debt-ridden, more violent, more militarized, more fascist, more lawless, more invasive, more corrupt, more untrustworthy, more mired in war, and more unresponsive to the wishes and needs of the electorate. Most of all, the government, already diabolical and manipulative to the nth degree, has mastered the art of “do what I say and not what I do” hypocrisy.
This is what has happened with the state since it's inception, so why should anybody be so surprised it's happening again? The founders knew this and did what they could to slow the process but they didn't (and couldn't) invent a way to halt it. Ultimately whether the Republic that the founders envisioned survived was up to the American People and we like so many before us have demonstrated that we're not likely up to the challenge of breaking the cycle.

It was really good while it lasted, try to salvage what happiness you can during the decline.

"I wonder how many such men in America would know that Communism, the New Deal, Fascism, Nazism, are merely so-many trade-names for collectivist Statism, like the trade-names for tooth-pastes which are all exactly alike except for the flavoring." -- Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

what's scary is how some nobody like OBama was able to dupe so many of the citizens into casting a vote for him. that should scare us all.

what's scary is how some nobody like OBama was able to dupe so many of the citizens into casting a vote for him. that should scare us all.

I recall the first time I saw the loser Obama when he spoke at the DNC in I believe 04. I called the wife and told her I think I just witnessed the anti-christ on TV. I couldn't take my eyes off the TV as he spoke. Obama sounded like an inspired JC Watts

Obama is dangerous. He duped America intro joining his crusade to attack the 1-percenters. He instituted the American vs American attitude in no love they neighbor, but question their social position in society and demand a fair share of what they worked hard to get.

Why should we carry freeloaders?

-Geaux

I recall the first time I saw the loser Obama when he spoke at the DNC in I believe 04. I called the wife and told her I think I just witnessed the anti-christ on TV. I couldn't take my eyes off the TV as he spoke. Obama sounded like an inspired JC Watts

Obama is dangerous. He duped America intro joining his crusade to attack the 1-percenters. He instituted the American vs American attitude in no love they neighbor, but question their social position in society and demand a fair share of what they worked hard to get.

Why should we carry freeloaders?

-Geaux

I agree. I knew we were in trouble by watching that ugly thing he staged and called it his swearing in to be the President. It was disgusting and the people bought in for it weren't much better. and it's been horrible and miserable the whole time he's showed his ugly face, which was every gawddam day

Do you actually know what a dictator is?

I've heard rumors that it has something to do with an individual using the force of the state to unilaterally impose his/her will upon the citizenry but hey no occupant in the Oval Office ever does that, right?

"I've got a pen and I've got a phone and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward." -- Barack Obama

They are just being overly-dramatic, as usual.

Isn't it kind of offensive to people who actually live in dictatorships though, people who live in genuine fear of their lives if they express a non approved political thought. People claiming Obama is a dictator should try and spend a few weeks in an actual dictatorship and see if they can get away with criticising the actual dictator like they criticise Obama.

I've heard rumors that it has something to do with an individual using the force of the state to unilaterally impose his/her will upon the citizenry but hey no occupant in the Oval Office ever does that, right?

"I've got a pen and I've got a phone and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward." -- Barack Obama

Something that is completely legal, something that as far as I am aware every president has done at some point in their terms.

give this lady a prize. and send the runt, Oh I mean the runv back to school or outside to play

Isn't it kind of offensive to people who actually live in dictatorships though, people who live in genuine fear of their lives if they express a non approved political thought. People claiming Obama is a dictator should try and spend a few weeks in an actual dictatorship and see if they can get away with criticising the actual dictator like they criticise Obama.

Only if you don't recognize that the only difference between one dictatorship and another dictatorship is degree, in the end all those who are subjected to them are slaves whether the chains are easy to see or more cunningly hidden from plain sight.

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

no one cares what you find offensive. I find you offensive

Forum List

Back