🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The State Of The Nation: A Dictatorship Without Tears

Another 'we cons hate the black president' thread?
That's the spirit! when you cannot formulate an argument using reason and evidence, PULL THE RACE CARD.

After all what magic show is complete without a few good card tricks?

that's from the deep thinkers. all this time I never knew that thug had black skin. he looked tannish to me. AfterALL he did have a WHITE MOTHER

Whoa.... Barack Obama had a mother? From reading the posts of all his worshipers hereabouts I was under the impression that he was summoned directly from Utopia by God himself. :oops:

Now that you've enlightened me to the facts he's definitely getting dropped from "Who wants to be the messiah" list.
Really? I've only heard right wingers call him messiah. But, they also call him weak and a dictator. Guess that proves to right wingers, he's all things.

That's the spirit! when you cannot formulate an argument using reason and evidence, PULL THE RACE CARD.

that's from the deep thinkers. all this time I never knew that thug had black skin. he looked tannish to me. AfterALL he did have a WHITE MOTHER

Whoa.... Barack Obama had a mother? From reading the posts of all his worshipers hereabouts I was under the impression that he was summoned directly from Utopia by God himself. :oops:

Now that you've enlightened me to the facts he's definitely getting dropped from "Who wants to be the messiah" list.
Really? I've only heard right wingers call him messiah. But, they also call him weak and a dictator. Guess that proves to right wingers, he's all things.

That's nice, thanks for sharing.... run along now, I'm sure you've got a busy schedule spreading your partisan gospel to the unenlightened heathens of the world. :gives:

Yes, Hussein has brought us much closer to becoming a Third World Banana Republic. And shame on the American MSM for kneeling and licking his boots. It's been complicit in his Dictator megalomania.

His last Executive Order Press Conference was a horrific embarrassment for credible journalism. Standing Ovations all around from the Press Core for the Dictator. American Journalism is dead.

That's nice, thanks for sharing.... run along now, I'm sure you've got a busy schedule spreading your partisan gospel to the unenlightened heathens of the world. :gives:
Why? Seriously, I've only heard the right call Obama a messiah.

Forum List

Back