🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The State Of The Nation: A Dictatorship Without Tears

Something that is completely legal, something that as far as I am aware every president has done at some point in their terms.
Uh-huh, just about everything that every dictator in history has done has been "completely legal" , of course that fact only makes a difference to those of us that recognize that "the law" and morality are not synonymous.

I imagine you'll get the point as soon as some dictator-lite gets into the Oval Office that happens to have an "R" behind his/her name.

Something that is completely legal, something that as far as I am aware every president has done at some point in their terms.
Uh-huh, just about everything that every dictator in history has done has been "completely legal" , of course that fact only makes a difference to those of us that recognize that "the law" and morality are not synonymous.

I imagine you'll get the point as soon as some dictator-lite gets into the Oval Office that happens to have an "R" behind his/her name.

bingo. we'll hear the word dicktator every other day.

Another 'we cons hate the black president' thread?

Who'd have thought.

Hell, if Obama was anything other than black some nut job would of knocked the dust off the 'grassy knoll' playbook. America would pay an ugly price for impeaching Obama. Baltimore and Ferguson would be routine all over he country

-Geaux

That's the spirit! when you cannot formulate an argument using reason and evidence, PULL THE RACE CARD.

After all what magic show is complete without a few good card tricks?

My word. The school girl drama is severe up in here this morning. Too funny.

That's the spirit! when you cannot formulate an argument using reason and evidence, PULL THE RACE CARD.

that's from the deep thinkers. all this time I never knew that thug had black skin. he looked tannish to me. AfterALL he did have a WHITE MOTHER

Yea, Obama is so weak, he's a dictator.

Obama, all things to right wingers.

that's from the deep thinkers. all this time I never knew that thug had black skin. he looked tannish to me. AfterALL he did have a WHITE MOTHER

Whoa.... Barack Obama had a mother? From reading the posts of all his worshipers hereabouts I was under the impression that he was summoned directly from Utopia by God himself. :oops:

Now that you've enlightened me to the facts he's definitely getting dropped from "Who wants to be the messiah" list.

Whoa.... Barack Obama had a mother? From reading the posts of all his worshipers hereabouts I was under the impression that he was summoned directly from Utopia by God himself. :oops:

Now that you've enlightened me to the facts he's definitely getting dropped from "Who wants to be the messiah" list.

Obama will forever be labeled the most destructive POTUS to the American way Ever!
173942_600.jpg

Obama will forever be labeled the most destructive POTUS to the American way Ever!

Go cry over that one

To quote the article

The state of our nation under Obama has become more bureaucratic, more debt-ridden, more violent, more militarized, more fascist, more lawless, more invasive, more corrupt, more untrustworthy, more mired in war, and more unresponsive to the wishes and needs of the electorate. Most of all, the government, already diabolical and manipulative to the nth degree, has mastered the art of “do what I say and not what I do” hypocrisy.

Obama indeed insist on ruling from the Imperial White House instead of governing

-Geaux
==============

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” - Aldous Huxley

There’s a man who contacts me several times a week to disagree with my assessments of the American police state. According to this self-avowed Pollyanna who is tired of hearing “bad news,” the country is doing just fine, the government’s intentions are honorable, anyone in authority should be blindly obeyed, those individuals who are being arrested, shot and imprisoned must have done something to deserve such treatment, and if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn’t care whether the government is spying on you.

In other words, this man trusts the government with his life, his loved ones and his property, and anyone who doesn’t feel the same should move elsewhere.

The State Of The Nation: A Dictatorship Without Tears | Zero Hedge

Stop crying.

173942_600.jpg

You people lie even in your cartoons. record number have health care. they've HAD it all along. His scam is forcing them to PAY FOR INSURANCE they can't afford and has such a high dectuable they never be able to use it

If everyone had healthcare insurance before, where were all the bankruptcies over health bills coming from? Where were all the denials for pre-existing conditions coming from?

The delusions of the Republicans. They really are beside themselves as President Obama has been so successful even though they've spent 8 years trying to obstruct every single thing he's done.

"Let's go back to the Bush years" is the battle cry they have left.

Comical.

Forum List

Back