The states where it’s impossible to vote if you have a felony conviction

This is mad. So you have a situation where a felon can be president but another felon cant vote for him.
Please explain the logic of this racist policy ?
A racist policy backed by made up crimes like loitering.

But on the bright side...

Look at how many MAGATS will be blocked from voting legally.

]This is mad. So you have a situation where a felon can be president but another felon cant vote for him.
The problematic part of this is that a felon can be elect to office, not that felons can’t vote. Felons should not have ANY rights; especially not any that provide a role in Government.

The DemoKKKrats absolutely count on that among their supporters.
Yep.

It's all about the way people identify with others. Take the summer of arson, for instance - I own a small business, so can feel the pain of the innocent people who had their businesses burned down by Democrats. The worthless lowlifes here identify with the criminals, though. The same thing happens every time the discussion involves child sexual abuse where good people want to protect children while the Democrats here identify with the assailants.

I don’t want them rehabilitated. I want them ERADICATED. They have no place in proper society. They’ve already proven thst.
Psychopaths cannot be rehabilitated at all and sociopaths only rarely so.

I do not believe they should be eradicated, only controlled.

I realize you identify with people who seem to be your people, but these criminals denied the rights of OTHER people

Just as it is with you and your pet Muslim rape gangs, you always support the assailants and never their victims
You assume that they are killers. Should convicted sex abusers run for Prez ?

Psychopaths cannot be rehabilitated at all and sociopaths only rarely so.

I do not believe they should be eradicated, only controlled
The problem is that it costs tens of thousands of dollars a year to keep these animals caged. Executing them costs only a single bullet and a fraction of the cost for the rifle to fire it.

This is mad. So you have a situation where a felon can be president but another felon cant vote for him.
Hold on and we will get Biden convicted. And he won't be president again.

Forum List

Back