The supreme court is murking the left.

fair+fights+cheats+cheating+kiced+kicking+kick+in+bals+nuts+motivational+posters+online+blogspot+funny+hot.jpg

Pogo it has only taken since 1987 when the conservative side of the isle learned what it was like to be Borked… They didn't learn diddly squat… Just in the last 8 years have they began to hold their own... Things are getting better though... You can tell by the emotional response's of the progressives...
Does disdain count?

I am so glad the GOP held up Obama's nominee. Yes I realize turnabout may end up murking us

What in the blue fuck is "murking"?
If you left that shack once in a while you would know.

So you have no clue either. I figured that but it doesn't answer the question. Realizing of course that such answer may not even exist.
Do you know what is happening to the Losers via the SCOTUS these days?

Think hard and if you can't figure it out, get back to me. :)

Check out the OP's handle, put that together with his join date, and get back to me on how that's got anything to do with "these days". K?

Meanwhile he's got no answer. Even after seven years.

I am so glad the GOP held up Obama's nominee. Yes I realize turnabout may end up murking us but we needed that seat to keep some balance. Now we just need a few of those old geezers to retire while Trump is still in office.

Good times in America right now.
If Democrats do not take the house two might just bail. I dont thing Ginsberg is going to live another 6 years.

I am so glad the GOP held up Obama's nominee. Yes I realize turnabout may end up murking us but we needed that seat to keep some balance. Now we just need a few of those old geezers to retire while Trump is still in office.

If Democrats do not take the house two might just bail. I dont thing Ginsberg is going to live another 6 years.
So it's death threats eh!!??

I am so glad the GOP held up Obama's nominee. Yes I realize turnabout may end up murking us

So you have no clue either. I figured that but it doesn't answer the question. Realizing of course that such answer may not even exist.

Check out the OP's handle, put that together with his join date, and get back to me on how that's got anything to do with "these days". K?

It's street for murdering.

See? You've learned something already today. :)

Pogo No I meant what I keyboarded... It was more of an explanation to you re: how I felt conservatives have failed to fight back... The Bork reference was when the Dem's put on the gloves and started fighting for real...

So it's death threats eh!!??
Of course NOT. Shes old and shit happens. I think she will just drop dead. The fact she IS a boozer says it all.
Her fatty liver and your brain are equal matches.

Apparently not, since the post right after yours renders a different definition and even links it.

Kinda strange that the OP had no answer for this while carrying it in his own name, doncha think? He's out there lurking, hoping somebody else will know. I dunno, I'd want to know what I was talking about before picking an internet handle...

Apparently not, since the post right after yours renders a different definition and even links it.

Kinda strange that the OP had no answer for this while carrying it in his own name, doncha think? He's out there lurking, hoping somebody else will know. I dunno, I'd want to know what I was talking about before picking an internet handle...
Everyone under 80 years old knows what it means.

Again, apparently not, since you and a poster who actually has a link can't agree while the klown who actually used it ran away.

Again, apparently not, since you and a poster who actually has a link can't agree and the klown who used it ran away.
"Did you hear LaQuan got murked?"

"Oh no! What happened?"

"They dressed him up in a dark hoodie and made him gurgle."

Forum List

Back