🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The swing state polls are horrific" a prominent Repubican said.

Buh-bye Humpty Trumpty. Love the last sentence in the snippet (my bold)..

With the coronavirus death toll surpassing 80,000 and the unemployment rate at Great Depression-era levels, there is a growing consensus among senior Republicans that Donald Trump’s reelection is slipping away. Recent internal polls show Trump trailing Joe Biden in six swing states, a data point that augurs a landslide loss in November. “The swing state polls are horrific,” a prominent Republican briefed on the numbers told me. The White House’s COVID-19 outbreak is only the latest headline that reinforces the narrative that Trump can’t get control of the pandemic. “This is what should worry the campaign: Biden is in his basement and he’s beating Trump,” a former West Wing staffer told me. “If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”

Wait..thats VANITY FAIR you are quoting..right?

This same Vanity Fair? Will you be this gullible even the second time around?

View attachment 335373

Fool me once....

I like how the best advice Democrats can give Biden is to hide and shut up. Really shows how weak they are.

Nope, just shows that the best way at the moment is to get out of trump's way he is about shoot the other foot...

trump is running around trying to deflect attention any where... Today it is Obama but now it looks like Trump was putting a guy who was on the payroll of Turkey and Russia as his Senior National Advisor against the advise of Obama..

Lol who the hell listens to Ears's advice?

With the coronavirus death toll surpassing 80,000 and the unemployment rate at Great Depression-era levels, there is a growing consensus among senior Republicans that Donald Trump’s reelection is slipping away. Recent internal polls show Trump trailing Joe Biden in six swing states, a data point that augurs a landslide loss in November. “The swing state polls are horrific,” a prominent Republican briefed on the numbers told me. The White House’s COVID-19 outbreak is only the latest headline that reinforces the narrative that Trump can’t get control of the pandemic. “This is what should worry the campaign: Biden is in his basement and he’s beating Trump,” a former West Wing staffer told me. “If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”

Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread? Hilarious, yet disturbing, at the same time. Your horrific TDS is very sad, but QUITE preventable.
A prominent Republican. Get that? Its The same as the anonymous white house official. This election is going to come down to one issue. The shutdown. If a person likes the shut down they will vote Democrat. If they don't like the shut down Trump wins.

For decades democrats have gone from hysterical crisis to hysterical crisis. It's a hole in the ozone layer. It's global cooling. No it's global warming. It's AIDS. It's asteroids and comets crashing into the earth. It's anything that could be used by democrats to force their agenda. They think they really have it this time.

Look at these polls!
dMEadPO.jpg

Check tonight’s calif election to see how the democrats are now toast and the polls totally wrong

The Hispanic males have joined the white males figuring out the democrats are the real enemy of this nation

With the Hispanic males joining the white males that makes democrats will now get locked up for their crimes

That change is enough to push this strong to trump and get the democrats running like rats

Last edited:

She got 3 million more vote than him <shrug>...

She got 4.5 million more votes in Calif, than he did. Tell me if my math is correct.
He actually lost the popular vote by 2.8 million votes. He lost Calif by 4.5 million votes.
I'm going to say he won the other 49 states by 1.7 million votes.

BTW.;..The popular vote won't even get you a cup of coffee.
And he got 800,000 more votes in Texarse...

Look at these polls!
dMEadPO.jpg

Check tonight’s calif election to see how the democrats are now toast and the polls totally wrong

The Hispanic males have joined the white makes figuring out the democrats are the real enemy of this nation

With the Hispanic males joining the white males that makes democrats will now get locked up for their crimes

That change is enough to push this strong to trump and get the democrats running like rats

This California election tonight shows the virus will not keep trump from an election landslide

Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread? Hilarious, yet disturbing, at the same time. Your horrific TDS is very sad, but QUITE preventable.
A prominent Republican. Get that? Its The same as the anonymous white house official. This election is going to come down to one issue. The shutdown. If a person likes the shut down they will vote Democrat. If they don't like the shut down Trump wins.

For decades democrats have gone from hysterical crisis to hysterical crisis. It's a hole in the ozone layer. It's global cooling. No it's global warming. It's AIDS. It's asteroids and comets crashing into the earth. It's anything that could be used by democrats to force their agenda. They think they really have it this time.
so are we polling about a few thousand people in states with about 10-15 million people? like we did in 2016 when polls said that Hillary was going to get about 400 electoral votes?

I can take care of my own health, thank you very much. I've been out every day and not social distancing and yet ... I'm as healthy the proverbial equine.
As healthy as the West Wing...
Well.... No one in the West Wing is sick.

how up to date are you. This is four days old.

The Hispanic males have joined the white makes figuring out the democrats are the real enemy of this nation

pppfftt it's been a Dem seat for all of 18 months. Before that is was a repub seat for the best part of 25 years.

Look at these polls!
dMEadPO.jpg

So far Mike Garcia is walking away with this election but voter fraud could still change the vote.

She got 4.5 million more votes in Calif, than he did. Tell me if my math is correct.
He actually lost the popular vote by 2.8 million votes. He lost Calif by 4.5 million votes.

That's what I said...He beat her by 1.7 million votes in 49 states.

The big news of the Calif race is how the Hispanic males have joined the white males as seeing the democrats are the enemy of the nation

This will give trump the power to lock up the deep state

Tomorrow watch for some democrat crooks start flipping on the higher up crooks to save their own hide

That's what I said...He beat her by 1.7 million votes in 49 states.
Now California doesn't count? Last I looked it was part of the US. In order for him to beat her in those 49 states he has to win those 49 states. Last time I looked she won 19 other states....20 if you include the more ECs she got in Maine over him.

Or a bottle of Stoli…...

Forum List

Back