🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The swing state polls are horrific" a prominent Repubican said.

Buh-bye Humpty Trumpty. Love the last sentence in the snippet (my bold)..

With the coronavirus death toll surpassing 80,000 and the unemployment rate at Great Depression-era levels, there is a growing consensus among senior Republicans that Donald Trump’s reelection is slipping away. Recent internal polls show Trump trailing Joe Biden in six swing states, a data point that augurs a landslide loss in November. “The swing state polls are horrific,” a prominent Republican briefed on the numbers told me. The White House’s COVID-19 outbreak is only the latest headline that reinforces the narrative that Trump can’t get control of the pandemic. “This is what should worry the campaign: Biden is in his basement and he’s beating Trump,” a former West Wing staffer told me. “If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”

Your lib reporter gives no names

meaning he may have just dropped some coke or meth and made up the whole story

With the coronavirus death toll surpassing 80,000 and the unemployment rate at Great Depression-era levels, there is a growing consensus among senior Republicans that Donald Trump’s reelection is slipping away. Recent internal polls show Trump trailing Joe Biden in six swing states, a data point that augurs a landslide loss in November. “The swing state polls are horrific,” a prominent Republican briefed on the numbers told me. The White House’s COVID-19 outbreak is only the latest headline that reinforces the narrative that Trump can’t get control of the pandemic. “This is what should worry the campaign: Biden is in his basement and he’s beating Trump,” a former West Wing staffer told me. “If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”

Wow great timing with this thread. A republican just won congressional Katie Hills old seat in fuhreaking LA county, a place that hasn’t been red in over 20 years...but an “anonymous prominent republican” said some vague things.

And yet the GOP took a House seat in CA of all places. Stock up on lubricant. You're going to need it.

1589360744697.png

She got 3 million more vote than him <shrug>...

She got 4.5 million more votes in Calif, than he did. Tell me if my math is correct.
He actually lost the popular vote by 2.8 million votes. He lost Calif by 4.5 million votes.
I'm going to say he won the other 49 states by 1.7 million votes.

BTW.;..The popular vote won't even get you a cup of coffee.
And he got 800,000 more votes in Texarse...

That's what I said...He beat her by 1.7 million votes in 49 states.
Now California doesn't count? Last I looked it was part of the US. In order for him to beat her in those 49 states he has to win those 49 states. Last time I looked she won 19 other states....20 if you include the more ECs she got in Maine over him.

And he won in 30 states

Wow great timing with this thread. A republican just won congressional Katie Hills old seat in fuhreaking LA county, a place that hasn’t been red in over 20 years...but an “anonymous prominent republican” said some vague things.
I've already addressed this on this thread.
You might want to rethink the bolded part. Previous to the 18 months Hills held the seat it wasn't red for 20 years, it was red for 25.5 years

Last edited:

Forum List

Back