🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The swing state polls are horrific" a prominent Repubican said.

Buh-bye Humpty Trumpty. Love the last sentence in the snippet (my bold)..

With the coronavirus death toll surpassing 80,000 and the unemployment rate at Great Depression-era levels, there is a growing consensus among senior Republicans that Donald Trump’s reelection is slipping away. Recent internal polls show Trump trailing Joe Biden in six swing states, a data point that augurs a landslide loss in November. “The swing state polls are horrific,” a prominent Republican briefed on the numbers told me. The White House’s COVID-19 outbreak is only the latest headline that reinforces the narrative that Trump can’t get control of the pandemic. “This is what should worry the campaign: Biden is in his basement and he’s beating Trump,” a former West Wing staffer told me. “If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”

Yep.

After Rump's unstable, unbalanced behaviors of the past couple of months, a lot of "Reagan Trump Democrats" of 2016 have Buyer's Remorse.

I mean, c'mon, the real-estate/reality-TV idiot-savante shoots himself in the foot ten times a day, every day of the week - it's just too painful to watch.

And his weasel-like "It's not my fault" declarations will not shield him from the judgment of the American Voter... "The Buck Stops Here" .

To make matters worse, the Cult of Orange Baboon-Worshipers within the GOP and the demigod himself are dragging honest Republicans down with them.

After Rump, an honest Republican won't be able to get him-or-her-self elected Dogcatcher for most of a generation... it didn't have to be that way.

Slavish, servile submission to the Baboon and his juvenile temper-tantrums have tarnished the Republican Party badly as it scrambles to find a way out of this.

The sooner mainstream Republicans shake-off the demigod and dump the Cult and other extremists, the sooner they'll be return to political viability.

They can't go on as the American White People's Party forever... advocating for nothing more than corporate profits, beaner-barriers and corruption.

Judgment Day's a-comin'...

Hurry, November 3rd.

Last edited:

She got 3 million more vote than him <shrug>...

She got 4.5 million more votes in Calif, than he did. Tell me if my math is correct.
He actually lost the popular vote by 2.8 million votes. He lost Calif by 4.5 million votes.
I'm going to say he won the other 49 states by 1.7 million votes.

BTW.;..The popular vote won't even get you a cup of coffee.
And he got 800,000 more votes in Texarse...

That's what I said...He beat her by 1.7 million votes in 49 states.
Now California doesn't count? Last I looked it was part of the US. In order for him to beat her in those 49 states he has to win those 49 states. Last time I looked she won 19 other states....20 if you include the more ECs she got in Maine over him.

And he won in 30 states
He did...

Hell Dr Grump you dont need Vanity Fair. Your own predictions are as embarrassing.

A landslide I think you said? lol.

I wonder if those "dems" are still "jumping up and down with happiness"?

View attachment 335375

I can't help it if Bernie voters refused to vote. I can't help it if too many Deplorables voted for Trump. And half the state hated him. Clinton won NY no?

Same polls that predicated a Hillary Clinton landslide four years ago. We don't elect presidents by the popular vote before someone brings that up again.

With the coronavirus death toll surpassing 80,000 and the unemployment rate at Great Depression-era levels, there is a growing consensus among senior Republicans that Donald Trump’s reelection is slipping away. Recent internal polls show Trump trailing Joe Biden in six swing states, a data point that augurs a landslide loss in November. “The swing state polls are horrific,” a prominent Republican briefed on the numbers told me. The White House’s COVID-19 outbreak is only the latest headline that reinforces the narrative that Trump can’t get control of the pandemic. “This is what should worry the campaign: Biden is in his basement and he’s beating Trump,” a former West Wing staffer told me. “If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”

That's always the possibility, when the people are sealed in the voting cubicle in 6 months, they might well think that Sleepy Joe has the solutions to the nation's problems. But an early exit by President Trump wouldn't stop it, and neither would the installation of another candidate by the RNC leadership.

I pledge, if Bite Me were to take over legitimately, to observe and take notes on how he returns America to prosperity, and pays off the national debt.

“If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”
That's most likely the strategy, all things considered. And it certainly could work. Trump is a raging buffoon, and Biden is unsteady at best.

It's just a shame that these two guys are the best the country can come up with. I'm sure that what that says, isn't very good.

/——/ Oh we got him this time #10,879

F4AE61F1-91F3-4A0D-B169-586AA41AD088.jpeg

Yeah in California. Actually she got 4 million more than him in California, Trump whooped her ass by 1 million votes in the other 49 states. Go ahead, win California again win it by 10 million votes we don't need California to whoop Dems ass again. :auiqs.jpg:

You saying Cali doesn't count? How magnanimous of you...

Yeah in California. Actually she got 4 million more than him in California, Trump whooped her ass by 1 million votes in the other 49 states. Go ahead, win California again win it by 10 million votes we don't need California to whoop Dems ass again. :auiqs.jpg:

You saying Cali doesn't count? How magnanimous of you...

California matters not Trump doesn't need it to win a 2nd term. Trump doesn't need any of the states Hillary won.

And yet the GOP took a House seat in CA of all places. Stock up on lubricant. You're going to need it.

A seat the GOP held for 25.5 years out of the last 27...
Suck it up buttercup! :)

Says the little Petal who seems to think a Republican taking a seat they have held 26 out of the last 28 years is some sort of 'thing'...Hold on Meatie...it's gonna be a fun ride.. :cheers2:
Just keep your lubricant handy. The Donald's not done with you yet.

“If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”
That's most likely the strategy, all things considered. And it certainly could work. Trump is a raging buffoon, and Biden is unsteady at best.

It's just a shame that these two guys are the best the country can come up with. I'm sure that what that says, isn't very good.

It isnt the "most likely strategy". Its the chosen strategy the media is suggesting and pushing for Biden. This isnt the first or last report of this. At times the message will be painted as coming from anonymous "Lifelong Republicans" or "Prominent Republicans" shaking in fear of this possible Trump-Crushing path.

Other times the articles will emphasize the lines of attack the media can take against Trump while Biden remains hidden. They will subtly point out that they can lead the attack while Biden hides because of covid or lockdown or whatever. In the articfle below ABC gives line by line the refutations planned to defend Bidens weak points. See...no need for Biden to trouble himself.

At all costs do not let the American people see what they would be getting!!! And certainly do not give Americans a chance to compare them side by side. That was devastating for Hillary.

Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread? Hilarious, yet disturbing, at the same time. Your horrific TDS is very sad, but QUITE preventable.
Strong TPM there, Skippie.

She got 3 million more vote than him <shrug>...

And yet ...

View attachment 335363

Apparently only legal votes count.

Not my point. The polls stated that Hillary would win. She got the popular vote. Not saying polls are perfect, but they were on the money. It's not like Trump smashed her like Raygun did Mondale.
As an aside, look at McConnell's face in the background of your pic. It's a "WTF just happened!" look.
Yet if you go by county she won only a very small potion of the whole country.
People vote, not county land.

Forum List

Back