🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sword of Damocles - A Message, Mr President, From Your Own Rufus Wainwright.

raw12.gif

It is good to hear a balanced view, from an American Citizen about the forthcoming election.

When does the singing stop, and the balanced view start?

Ha ha ha - I'm a much bigger fan of his dad Louden Wainwright, since I was at school.
This though is a Political thread and in the vid, Rufus speaks directly to your president.

It is good to hear a balanced view, from an American Citizen about the forthcoming election.

Ha ha ha - I'm a much bigger fan of his dad Louden Wainwright, since I was at school.
This though is a Political thread and in the vid, Rufus speaks directly to your president.

The Progs in their desire to bring in total social justice have crippled traditional families. Actually have made it harder while supposedly making it easier for people. The cheapest way to raise children is with a traditional family not taxed to the rafters. We blew that. It does not mean that some children will be better then other ways of raising kids. It means that it is cheapest because there is desire to to do so through thick and thin. Now its party hearty and let someone else take care of 'em.

Tried to listen to it, couldn't hear the words over the music.

:th_weirdthread:

Gay, straight or androgynous, he speaks for proud, moral, educated, & patriotic America!
You and that weirdo were cast from the same freakazoid mold. ... :cuckoo:
Ha ha ha I suppose that puts you firmly in Trumps camp.
Pitty he wants to send you Mussies home.

His lot will never accept you as a patriotic American, till you drop your religion and don't keep either pretending to yourself or lying to yourself, that Islam isn't an anathema to Trumpsters. Get real and stop pretending.

Anyway your breaking forum rules by launching a personal attack without providing any critical content regarding the OP.

Happy to be of service OZ

The sword of Damocles
Just release it
To the authorities
We have been given
The same fortune cookies
You and I have
All of our progenies
Raise kindness
Above all else
Avoid the books of
Hatred behind the shelves
I will caress your
Caress your curly hair
With affection
Many a good reason to cut off your head
Then and then
Release
The Sword of Damocles
Just release it
I'm begging
You on my knees
There is no reason
To hide it from the sun
I am a tyrant
Trust me, you are not the one and..

Source: Musixmatch

Sword of Damocles (Rufus Wainwright song) - Wikipedia

Happy to be of service OZ

The sword of Damocles
Just release it
To the authorities
We have been given
The same fortune cookies
You and I have
All of our progenies
Raise kindness
Above all else
Avoid the books of
Hatred behind the shelves
I will caress your
Caress your curly hair
With affection
Many a good reason to cut off your head
Then and then
Release
The Sword of Damocles
Just release it
I'm begging
You on my knees
There is no reason
To hide it from the sun
I am a tyrant
Trust me, you are not the one and..

Source: Musixmatch

Sword of Damocles (Rufus Wainwright song) - Wikipedia

and you consider this a 'balanced view' of the president?

(next time you go to the Outback, wear a hat.)

We kicked your limey asses TWICE so we wouldn't have to hear what you think about our politics (in other words, fuck off).

Why has the UK complete 180ed from Winston Churchill and become a nation of lazy commies? When did that shit happen?

Forum List

Back