The tea party is the wrong way

You are correct, it's no accident that they have absorbed the more bigoted elements of the republican party. I am pretty sure it's by design because any new political movement needs all the angry zealots they can get and you do not get much more angry than white bigots are right now.
Leftist bigotry is still bigotry. You've made numerous bigoted comments and trying to wrap it in righteous indignation won't work on anyone but another leftist bigot.

Why did you reply to me rather than the racist piece of trash who is really, really making the tea party types look bad? Does he have your agreement then?

willful ignorance or a comrade in arms? Either way, racism in the tea party is rampamt. All one has to do is look at this forum and the teaper ilk.

Leftist bigotry is still bigotry. You've made numerous bigoted comments and trying to wrap it in righteous indignation won't work on anyone but another leftist bigot.

Why did you reply to me rather than the racist piece of trash who is really, really making the tea party types look bad? Does he have your agreement then?

willful ignorance or a comrade in arms? Either way, racism in the tea party is rampamt. All one has to do is look at this forum and the teaper ilk.

I am not even sure they see it as racism when some ignoramus dares to say what they are thinking but are too scared of the mythical PC police to say it theselves. It's patriotic to them to defy common decency for some reason.

I am not even sure they see it as racism when some ignoramus dares to say what they are thinking but are too scared of the mythical PC police to say it theselves. It's patriotic to them to defy common decency for some reason.

Notice how quiet they get when they are exposed. Next, they will say they are only racist because liberals are racist. One of the nutter revolutionaries will post FBI crime stats and there will be an infkux of racist nonsense. That is the tea party.

Then the black teapers will join in, calling the leftists racist and claim there is no racism in the world anymore. They wont even acknowledge racism. Lol, nutters are funny.

You are correct, it's no accident that they have absorbed the more bigoted elements of the republican party. I am pretty sure it's by design because any new political movement needs all the angry zealots they can get and you do not get much more angry than white bigots are right now.

Notice how they deflect to avoid acknowledging the tea party is racist. Instead of condemning racism, they respond by pointing their stinky fingers and screaming racism. I wonder if there are any honest, non-racist teapers out there.
Notice how they spew bigotry and pretend it's not bigotry.

I didn't know he was the spokesman for the TEA Party. Do you have a link?

Notice how quiet they get when they are exposed. Next, they will say they are only racist because liberals are racist. One of the nutter revolutionaries will post FBI crime stats and there will be an infkux of racist nonsense. That is the tea party.

Then the black teapers will join in, calling the leftists racist and claim there is no racism in the world anymore. They wont even acknowledge racism. Lol, nutters are funny.

It is with deepest disappointment that the tea party cannot openly scapegoat AA people, the closest they can come is to be horrible towards illegal immigrants and use the code word "welfare recipients" for the rest.

As I said...they will point their stinky little fingers at others and cry racism, then they will continue to ignore racism is rampant in the tea party by calling all lefties racist.

Please note as well, the teapers were praising this guy all throughout the thread...so they wont condemn his racism...they will claim he is not a teaper instead of condemjing his racism. Nutters are funny,

Notice how they deflect to avoid acknowledging the tea party is racist. Instead of condemning racism, they respond by pointing their stinky fingers and screaming racism. I wonder if there are any honest, non-racist teapers out there.

All of you who try to sell the tea party as the answer to everything bad in Washington are making yourselves spokesmen. Sell this turkey of a political movement by policing your ranks rather than deflecting and being horrible in response to honest criticism and you will get a lot more respect from practically everyone.

only a dreamer doesn't recognize that are elements of racism and bias in all groups of people regardless of ideology.

All of you who try to sell the tea party as the answer to everything bad in Washington are making yourselves spokesmen. Sell this turkey of a political movement by policing your ranks rather than deflecting and being horrible in response to honest criticism and you will get a lot more respect from practically everyone.
you are preaching how to gain respect?
The one who has condemned an entire movement based on the words of a few?
The one who has condemned an entire movement because you don't agree with them?
Do you not see the hypocrisy?

only a dreamer doesn't recognize that are elements of racism and bias in all groups of people regardless of ideology.

That is true. Regretfully, that element in the tea party is seemingly one of its founding principles. That is obvious when a comrade spews blatant racism and his fellow teapers can only accus3 everyone ekse in the world of b3ing racist.

So why dont you condemn the racists and racism? Why don't you defend the honor of your movement?

As I said...they will point their stinky little fingers at others and cry racism, then they will continue to ignore racism is rampant in the tea party by calling all lefties racist.

Please note as well, the teapers were praising this guy all throughout the thread...so they wont condemn his racism...they will claim he is not a teaper instead of condemjing his racism. Nutters are funny,

There's very little racism in the Tea Party. If you want to see racism, check the Democrat Party

I do not condemn the movement by the actions or words of a few, I condemn it by the words and actions of those who have moved to act as leaders and the unquestioning consent of those who chose to follow their lead. Words are mostly meaningless in everyday life but in politics they become weapons, sometimes deadly weapons, but the tea party refuses to handle these weapons in a responsible manner.

That is true. Regretfully, that element in the tea party is seemingly one of its founding principles. That is obvious when a comrade spews blatant racism and his fellow teapers can only accus3 everyone ekse in the world of b3ing racist.

no. It is not a founding element. never was. The ralley in washinton after the ACA signing had tens of thousands of them. And despite hundreds of reporters with cameras and hundreds of videos on cell phones, the closest one found of someone spewing racism was someone filming someone saying the n word or the word rainbow. No one was able to discerne what was said, so people on the left said it was the n word.

And people like you condemned an entire movement for it

I do not condemn the movement by the actions or words of a few, I condemn it by the words and actions of those who have moved to act as leaders and the unquestioning consent of those who chose to follow their lead. Words are mostly meaningless in everyday life but in politics they become weapons, sometimes deadly weapons, but the tea party refuses to handle these weapons in a responsible manner.
and people cheered when someone defecated on a cop car during the occupy movement. Did you condemn the entire movement for it?

So why dont you condemn the racists and racism? Why don't you defend the honor of your movement?

the tea party condemns you fascist leftie racists all the time...

no. It is not a founding element. never was. The ralley in washinton after the ACA signing had tens of thousands of them. And despite hundreds of reporters with cameras and hundreds of videos on cell phones, the closest one found of someone spewing racism was someone filming someone saying the n word or the word rainbow. No one was able to discerne what was said, so people on the left said it was the n word.

And people like you condemned an entire movement for it

The founding element was fear, not necessarily of black people, but it's built on fear nonetheless. Without fear and anger the tea party is nothing.

There's very little racism in the Tea Party. If you want to see racism, check the Democrat Party

:lmao: wait...did you just quote me and do exactly what I predicted?

So you condone racism in your party?

Forum List

Back