The tea party is the wrong way

All of you who try to sell the tea party as the answer to everything bad in Washington are making yourselves spokesmen. Sell this turkey of a political movement by policing your ranks rather than deflecting and being horrible in response to honest criticism and you will get a lot more respect from practically everyone.
you are preaching how to gain respect?
The one who has condemned an entire movement based on the words of a few?
The one who has condemned an entire movement because you don't agree with them?
Do you not see the hypocrisy?

So why dont you condemn the racists and racism? Why don't you defend the honor of your movement?

first of all, it is not my movement. I agree with some, but by no means all. I am pro welfare for those that need it. Pro gay marriage and although I am against abortion, I am pro choice for those that want.
Secondly,the TP has ralleys all the time. All over the country. You get to see the one clip of the one rogue group because that is the only one that made news.

Just as all we saw with occupy was peeing shitting drugs and filth......even though many of the ralleys were peaceful and clean.

I was smart enough to see that. You aren't?

I do not condemn the movement by the actions or words of a few, I condemn it by the words and actions of those who have moved to act as leaders and the unquestioning consent of those who chose to follow their lead. Words are mostly meaningless in everyday life but in politics they become weapons, sometimes deadly weapons, but the tea party refuses to handle these weapons in a responsible manner.
and people cheered when someone defecated on a cop car during the occupy movement. Did you condemn the entire movement for it?

What does that have to do with anything? I didn't cheer, I felt the core message was lost due to outrageous behavior like that.

So why dont you condemn the racists and racism? Why don't you defend the honor of your movement?

the tea party condemns you fascist leftie racists all the time...

Lol, look a few posts up...I predicted this redponse as well. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. And you wonder why normal people rightfully believe teapers are racist nuts.

Next move by the teapers, they will say all blacks are racist because they dont cind3mn Al Sharpton. :lol: Then they will spew some racist nonsense and claim not to be racust in the same breath. Lmao, nutters!

That is true. Regretfully, that element in the tea party is seemingly one of its founding principles. That is obvious when a comrade spews blatant racism and his fellow teapers can only accus3 everyone ekse in the world of b3ing racist.

no. It is not a founding element. never was. The ralley in washinton after the ACA signing had tens of thousands of them. And despite hundreds of reporters with cameras and hundreds of videos on cell phones, the closest one found of someone spewing racism was someone filming someone saying the n word or the word rainbow. No one was able to discerne what was said, so people on the left said it was the n word.

And people like you condemned an entire movement for it

The founding element was fear, not necessarily of black people, but it's built on fear nonetheless. Without fear and anger the tea party is nothing.

what a bunch of ignorant leftist racist hooey....

the Tea Party was founded about economics....

The Tea Party movement is an American political movement known for advocating a reduction in the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit by reducing U.S. government spending and taxes.[1]

The name refers to the Boston Tea Party of 1773.[10][11][12][13] Anti-tax protesters in the United States have cited the original Boston Tea Party as their inspiration.

Tea Party movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

first of all, it is not my movement. I agree with some, but by no means all. I am pro welfare for those that need it. Pro gay marriage and although I am against abortion, I am pro choice for those that want.
Secondly,the TP has ralleys all the time. All over the country. You get to see the one clip of the one rogue group because that is the only one that made news.

Just as all we saw with occupy was peeing shitting drugs and filth......even though many of the ralleys were peaceful and clean.

Who needs the news to see the teapers are racist nutters. All you have to do is read and listen to the jutters on this forum and the nutters at the rallies.

I do not condemn the movement by the actions or words of a few, I condemn it by the words and actions of those who have moved to act as leaders and the unquestioning consent of those who chose to follow their lead. Words are mostly meaningless in everyday life but in politics they become weapons, sometimes deadly weapons, but the tea party refuses to handle these weapons in a responsible manner.
and people cheered when someone defecated on a cop car during the occupy movement. Did you condemn the entire movement for it?

What does that have to do with anything? I didn't cheer, I felt the core message was lost due to outrageous behavior like that.

ignore the point being made. Doesn't change my life. But I found that I have no hate for people by grouping them unfairly with the actions of a few.

I disagree with occupy, but I do not condemn it. I am able to show respect to those that agree with them. I do not see them as whackos and nutters. I see them as people with an idea.....just an idea I disagree with.

Until you start learning in a debate you will hate people like tea partyers....even if they never said a racist thing in their lives.

Not a good place to be at

You are dumb because you accepted the picture you were shown of the protests by the media without question, you are so unquestioning that you probably rejected the entire argument of doing something about Wall Street corruption out-of-hand, mission accomplished.

Who needs the news to see the teapers are racist nutters. All you have to do is read and listen to the jutters on this forum and the nutters at the rallies.

Nutz.....your name fits you well.......:cuckoo:

you go to all of the TP rallys? or do you just hear about the ones on the news?

Got news for you......if a TP ralley had 5000 people.....great speakers, and no violence or filth......it will not make the news and you will not know it ever happened.

Like most of them.

You are dumb because you accepted the picture you were shown of the protests by the media without question, you are so unquestioning that you probably rejected the entire argument of doing something about Wall Street corruption out-of-hand, mission accomplished.

uh....sparky....read my post. Don't just respond with your childish hatred and rants.

I never dismissed the occupy movement. I don't agree with the ideology because as a former business owner in NYC, I know what works and doesn't work. I am well aware of the issues in the financial world...as is congress and our president.

I heard the message. I don't agree with most of it.

Yes, that is where I get my picture of them, not from high sounding lists of heroic ideas written by some think tank but by the cowardly way they act when challenged to defend their treasured ideas. Good ideas are readily defensible, bad ideas have to be hard sold.

Lol, look a few posts up...I predicted this redponse as well. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. And you wonder why normal people rightfully believe teapers are racist nuts.

Next move by the teapers, they will say all blacks are racist because they dont cind3mn Al Sharpton. :lol: Then they will spew some racist nonsense and claim not to be racust in the same breath. Lmao, nutters!

PROVE the TPM as a whole is racist........oh wait........you can't.....

go spew your fucking leftist racist hate elsewhere....:ahole-1:

uh....sparky....read my post. Don't just respond with your childish hatred and rants.

I never dismissed the occupy movement. I don't agree with the ideology because as a former business owner in NYC, I know what works and doesn't work. I am well aware of the issues in the financial world...as is congress and our president.

Awesome. Seems you made up your mind like a rational person, forgive me for assuming you were like the rest of these reactionary dumbasses.

Awesome. Seems you made up your mind like a rational person, forgive me for assuming you were like the rest of these reactionary dumbasses.
and you seem to have made up your mind about tea partyers based on the pictures o the few you get to see,

What you originally criticized me for doing.

The simple fact that you won't condemn racists in the tea party is proof enough for me. If one taper would condemn racist assholes every time they spew hate, my opinion would be different.

All of you who try to sell the tea party as the answer to everything bad in Washington are making yourselves spokesmen. Sell this turkey of a political movement by policing your ranks rather than deflecting and being horrible in response to honest criticism and you will get a lot more respect from practically everyone.

So why don't you condemn the racists and racism? Why don't you defend the honor of your movement?

why don't you condemn Liberals and Democrats?
you're brainwashed with how the Tea party is all racist
how about the Occupy party they were mostly, white rich brats taking over people's property..no condemnation for them being racist?
people don't you people's cry's of racist racist racist everywhere
hypocrite just like a lot the left

Last edited:

and you seem to have made up your mind about tea partyers based on the pictures o the few you get to see,

What you originally criticized me for doing.

Nope, been discussing the merits of the movement with self-styled representatives since day one when I was initially in favor of it until I discovered just how much they seem to despise the working poor, still haven't really figured that one out. I do not watch cable news at all so that has not really shaped my opinion.

The simple fact that you won't condemn racists in the tea party is proof enough for me. If one taper would condemn racist assholes every time they spew hate, my opinion would be different.

did you condemn Biden for making the racist comment about middle eastern accents? How about when he mocked "people in chains" when he used the term for a laugh at a speaking engagement?

Or is that not considered racism because it was a democrat?

So why don't you condemn the racists and racism? Why don't you defend the honor of your movement?

why don't you condemn Liberals and Democrats?
you're brainwashed with how the Tea party is all racist
how about the Occupy party they were mostly, white rich brats taking over people's property..no condemnation for them being racist?
people don't you people's cry's of racist racist racist everywhere
hypocrite just like a lot the left
This sounds familiar...oh, I already predicted you would say the exact nonsense you just spewed. Lol, why dont you condemn racism in the tea party?

proof enough....? you're dumber than i thought....

do you actually think the lamestream media would publish any opinions from regular everyday teapersons...?

Forum List

Back