The ten year old rape victim that did exist.

Hey idiot. An "arrest" is not a conviction. It hasn't been established that this guy did anything wrong, whatsoever. He is innocent until proven guilty. Back to the 6th grade for you.
Did you miss the part about it led to an abortion.

Can you read?

Is there something wrong with your mind ? I asked you if you saw a rape happen ? So I don't accept the conclusion that there WAS any rape, and therefore was no "baby". Get it ?
You didn't even read the part about leading to a abortion.

You are a waste of my time.

LOL The left has manipulated this from the beginning. The woman who started teh story is supposedly being sued under HIPAA for mouthing off about someone's personal and private medical situation

And in US politics, this happens ALL THE TIME. Every issue becomes toxic.

Time to change it with a proper electoral system that leads to proper politics.

EvilCat Breath said:
Going out of state was the ony way to protect the rapist.

I agree. that is why he was never mentioned in the initial story. The left doesn't want to do anything to a potential voter.......rapist or not. And the child is illegal...no wonder they were screaming for privacy.

Well if you support rapist getting the target they want to have their baby. Vote republican.

We know the rapist should be able to puck who has their baby in your world view.
YOU dont know that there is any "rapist, and when I asked you how you could know that there is, you DODGED the question, and you're still dodging it. Ho hum.

He can't read folks.
What I cant read, is any reply from you to my questions in Post # 265 & 266. That's because you can't answer the questions, without revealing that your posts here, are just plain stupid.

Well you came at me like I didn't know what I was talking about ans Made an ass out of yourself.
That's what you have done to yourself. Answer my questions of post # 265 & 266.
I challenge you.

And NO, You DON'T know what you're talking about. That's correct.

Forum List

Back