The Third Gender

'eh - who cares? this individual isn't harming anybody, nor will my life be affected at all.

Still think that
Court rules state should pay for sex change of transgender prisoner

which means you pay for it with that little check you have left .........

The rules are clear and simple, we(everyone) refuse to obey them. If Dahnmer truly repented then yes he can have hope to be in heaven, that's between him n God. Look u will never hear me say who goes to Heaven or Hell because I'm not the Judge. I try not to live my life pointing the finger n passing judgement on other people. I just try my best to b an example n give back what was given to me. Don't get me wrong I fall short everyday, but I do my best to learn from mistakes n grow to hopefully become a better man. My God is the definition of luv, he controls nonone, but there are rules, he allows u to decide for urself, how is that sadistic? Slick,lol, my grandmother used to call me that right before she would tan my hide.

i noticed you avoided the other half of my statement, that Ann Frank is burning in hell right now because she didn't accept Jesus as her God. (Which is understandable, given what "Christians" did to her and her family.

But let's look at your statement. Dahmner gets into heaven because he truly repented. That's still kind of fucked up, dude. He killed 17 people. AND ATE THEM. But, hey, he said "Praise Jesus", so we can just forgive that and give him his harp and his halo!

Sorry, a JUST afterlife would be one where people were judged on what they did. Not how sorry they were about it or which sky pixie's ass they kissed.

I really do not know what your biggest "inner issues" are joe.
But you telling me who my God is or what Christianity is all about is certainly one of them. You are mistaken.
I cannot heal the hurt from your past, but how you keep expressing it certainly does not seem to be helping either.

sure it does. It reduces Bible thumpers to whimpering blobs when you point out how truly fucked up their beliefs are. Doesn't make up for how miserable the nuns made much of my childhood, but it's still enjoyable.

Your religion is fucked up if you think about it logically.

Not when we have to pay for this bs medically under that morons health plan.
It's like pay for a smoking tax and you dont smoke, but wait someone who needs teeth can't get a pair of falsies because it's not covered, after dentist after dentist warns if you have bad teeth it can effect your health and or kill you causing heart attacks....................Oh but needing teeth or teeth fixed is just some Cosmetic un-needed bs. OBAMA HYPOCRISY..

I think you can make an argument that sex-reassignment surgery is counterproductive.

Of course, getting new teeth isn't cosmetic. Teeth perform a specific function in eating.

Most health plans cover dental work and a lot of them cover reassignment treatments. In order to get approved for reassignment, you really have to jump through a lot of hoops and get a lot of approvals from medical professionals.

Still think that

which means you pay for it with that little check you have left

Since you don't link to anything, you don't tell us how far along this person was in her treatment. Did she already have female features, and chopping off the dick was the last step? Then throwing her in with the men would be cruel.

Not when we have to pay for this bs medically under that morons health plan.
It's like pay for a smoking tax and you dont smoke, but wait someone who needs teeth can't get a pair of falsies because it's not covered, after dentist after dentist warns if you have bad teeth it can effect your health and or kill you causing heart attacks....................Oh but needing teeth or teeth fixed is just some Cosmetic un-needed bs. OBAMA HYPOCRISY..

I think you can make an argument that sex-reassignment surgery is counterproductive.

Of course, getting new teeth isn't cosmetic. Teeth perform a specific function in eating.

Most health plans cover dental work and a lot of them cover reassignment treatments. In order to get approved for reassignment, you really have to jump through a lot of hoops and get a lot of approvals from medical professionals.

Still think that

which means you pay for it with that little check you have left

Since you don't link to anything, you don't tell us how far along this person was in her treatment. Did she already have female features, and chopping off the dick was the last step? Then throwing her in with the men would be cruel.

There is some insurance that will not cover the better of tooth/teeth replacement is what I meant. For example the more realistic gums porcelain teeth rather than plastic lets say..
The better the teeth quality the less the insurance covers if at all.

Sure all coverage covers a filling, tooth pulled, etc, but to have good quality that doesn't cost an arm and a leg forget it.

There is an art to how the gums are made, some look very real others have those funkly looking spier like veins running through them.

'eh - who cares? this individual isn't harming anybody, nor will my life be affected at all.
You don't understand. The left pushes this sickness to try and "normalize it. That's how you get men in little girls rooms.
Trans have been using bathroom but now suddenly it becomes wrong?
If there is a criminal act, deal with that individual. Don't blame a group for a crime they did not commit.
I don't understand why this fuss. I was never concerned of my children using bathroom.
Why must people be so divisive, especially over such minor issues.
When you got to go you don't care what the sign on the door says

Sent from my YD206 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You don't understand. The left pushes this sickness to try and "normalize it. That's how you get men in little girls rooms.
If there is a criminal act, deal with that individual. Don't blame a group for a crime they did not commit.
I don't understand why this fuss. I was never concerned of my children using bathroom.

I don't think people are upset about the trans. people using the bathrooms as they are about those who will " FAKE" they are a trans and rape or molest their daughters.
So a man pretending to be a female can take advantage of these laws now.

I don't think people are upset about the trans. people using the bathrooms as they are about those who will " FAKE" they are a trans and rape or molest their daughters.

deal with the crime, don't blame or ban the innocent from using the bathroom

Typical liberal twisted logic.

Why not it's already being done, you won't hear msm reporting it they are assisting to the take down of this Nation via social engineering tactics.

The rules are clear and simple, we(everyone) refuse to obey them. If Dahnmer truly repented then yes he can have hope to be in heaven, that's between him n God. Look u will never hear me say who goes to Heaven or Hell because I'm not the Judge. I try not to live my life pointing the finger n passing judgement on other people. I just try my best to b an example n give back what was given to me. Don't get me wrong I fall short everyday, but I do my best to learn from mistakes n grow to hopefully become a better man. My God is the definition of luv, he controls nonone, but there are rules, he allows u to decide for urself, how is that sadistic? Slick,lol, my grandmother used to call me that right before she would tan my hide.

i noticed you avoided the other half of my statement, that Ann Frank is burning in hell right now because she didn't accept Jesus as her God. (Which is understandable, given what "Christians" did to her and her family.

But let's look at your statement. Dahmner gets into heaven because he truly repented. That's still kind of fucked up, dude. He killed 17 people. AND ATE THEM. But, hey, he said "Praise Jesus", so we can just forgive that and give him his harp and his halo!

Sorry, a JUST afterlife would be one where people were judged on what they did. Not how sorry they were about it or which sky pixie's ass they kissed.
Only God knows who is hell or heaven did u not read my last post. I know very little about Mrs. Frank, and I never said Dahner was in heaven, I think my words were he could have hope if he repented. Ur making urself look ignorant, it's obvious u know very little about Christianity. I can understand ur doubt, I once was a non believer myself.

I really do not know what your biggest "inner issues" are joe.
But you telling me who my God is or what Christianity is all about is certainly one of them. You are mistaken.
I cannot heal the hurt from your past, but how you keep expressing it certainly does not seem to be helping either.

sure it does. It reduces Bible thumpers to whimpering blobs when you point out how truly fucked up their beliefs are. Doesn't make up for how miserable the nuns made much of my childhood, but it's still enjoyable.

Your religion is fucked up if you think about it logically.

You don't point out diddly squat, little Joe...and nothing you post here is going to make anyone change their mind or reflect. You are simply pissing your self because that pedophile Hitlery will not be roaming the halls of the White House. Rampant voter fraud is the only reason she allegedly won the popular vote She won 14 out of 20 states that didn't have voter ID laws. The Barrypuppet encouraged illegals to vote. If you simply take away the estimated 3,000,000 votes of illegals alone gives Trump the popular vote and an even BIGGER electoral college win. This election wasn't even close and it would have been an even bigger defeat had voter fraud not played such a huge role. Pull up your big boy panties and deal with the fact that President Trump WILL be your president.

(snicker)

Only God knows who is hell or heaven did u not read my last post. I know very little about Mrs. Frank, and I never said Dahner was in heaven, I think my words were he could have hope if he repented. Ur making urself look ignorant, it's obvious u know very little about Christianity. I can understand ur doubt, I once was a non believer myself.

You are so Piss Ignorant you don't know who Anne Frank is? (She is a Jewish girl who wrote about her life hiding from the Nazis, until the Nazis caught her and killed her)

There is no God, of course, but I was pointing out the flaw in Christian Theology.

1) Only those who accept Jesus can get into Heaven.
2) Those who accept Jesus can have hope of getting into Heaven, regardless of what sins they committed as long as they died in a state of grace.

So in theory- Damhner could get into heaven, despite killing and eating 17 men and boys, because he found Jesus in Prison. But Anne Frank would burn in hell forever and ever because she remained a Jew and didn't believe in Jesus.

Sorry, dude, that's fucked up. I can't emphasize that enough. A God who thinks that's okay isn't worthy of anyone's worship, even if he did exist.

[

You don't point out diddly squat, little Joe...and nothing you post here is going to make anyone change their mind or reflect. You are simply pissing your self because that pedophile Hitlery will not be roaming the halls of the White House. Rampant voter fraud is the only reason she allegedly won the popular vote She won 14 out of 20 states that didn't have voter ID laws. The Barrypuppet encouraged illegals to vote. If you simply take away the estimated 3,000,000 votes of illegals alone gives Trump the popular vote and an even BIGGER electoral college win. This election wasn't even close and it would have been an even bigger defeat had voter fraud not played such a huge role. Pull up your big boy panties and deal with the fact that President Trump WILL be your president.

(snicker)

Crazy Dale, no one was talking about the election in this thread..

[

(snicker)

Crazy Dale, no one was talking about the election in this thread..

The election is why you are lamely railing on people of faith....because they don't buy into the leftard communist mantra and it galls you. "Da gubermint" is your god......and you worship at grovel at it's feet like the pathetic little worm that you are.

The election is why you are lamely railing on people of faith....because they don't buy into the leftard communist mantra and it galls you. "Da gubermint" is your god......and you worship at grovel at it's feet like the pathetic little worm that you are.

Guy, you are the one who attributes magical powers to the government. They can stage natural disasters. They can create elaborate illusions that fool 99.9% of the population.

You truly believe the government can stage 9/11 as a false flag, but apparently can't get the mail delivered on time.

Wouldn't it just be easier to get the mail delivered on time?

Guy, you are the one who attributes magical powers to the government. They can stage natural disasters. They can create elaborate illusions that fool 99.9% of the population.

You truly believe the government can stage 9/11 as a false flag, but apparently can't get the mail delivered on time.

Wouldn't it just be easier to get the mail delivered on time?

You have "da gubermint" you see and then you have the deep state and they totally pulled off 9/11.....you still believe that 19 box cutting arabs showed up the entire defense department and buttfucked them in front of the entire world? HOLY fuck but are you ever an idiot.....

You are so Piss Ignorant you don't know who Anne Frank is? (She is a Jewish girl who wrote about her life hiding from the Nazis, until the Nazis caught her and killed her)

There is no God, of course, but I was pointing out the flaw in Christian Theology.

1) Only those who accept Jesus can get into Heaven.
2) Those who accept Jesus can have hope of getting into Heaven, regardless of what sins they committed as long as they died in a state of grace.

So in theory- Damhner could get into heaven, despite killing and eating 17 men and boys, because he found Jesus in Prison. But Anne Frank would burn in hell forever and ever because she remained a Jew and didn't believe in Jesus.

Sorry, dude, that's fucked up. I can't emphasize that enough. A God who thinks that's okay isn't worthy of anyone's worship, even if he did exist.
I'll say it slow this time, only God knows who enters heaven and hell. if we truly repent we can have hope to spend eternity n heaven. I've given u the truth do what u will.

You have "da gubermint" you see and then you have the deep state and they totally pulled off 9/11.....you still believe that 19 box cutting arabs showed up the entire defense department and buttfucked them in front of the entire world? HOLY fuck but are you ever an idiot.....

they didn't beat the Defense Deparment. They beat Minimum wage rent-a-cops at the airports.
But just for the record, is there any crazy you haven't signed on to?

Forum List

Back