The threat to Christianity is real

So why are you interested in defending a cult?

Don't badmouth cults!

39c80c2e-b655-11e8-89ab-e29b0678280a_1280x720_175737.JPG

I'm sure the Jesus of the bible is all for those technicalities. I bet he applauds those kids taken away and put in cages too. It's the CRC way.
You'd better hope Jesus is the fictional hoax you undoubtedly believe he is. I doubt he appreciates you using him as
your political tool when it suits you (like you do here) and ignoring and rejecting him when the subject of things like abortion comes up.

Not making it up at all....lots of CRC hatred going out to the Southern refugees.
You couldn't possibly be conflating and claiming not wanting illegal immigrants flooding our nation is the same as hating them, could you?

Yes. I think you are.

I'm sure the Jesus of the bible is all for those technicalities. I bet he applauds those kids taken away and put in cages too. It's the CRC way.
You'd better hope Jesus is the fictional hoax you undoubtedly believe he is. I doubt he appreciates you using him as
your political tool when it suits you (like you do here) and ignoring and rejecting him when the subject of things like abortion comes up.
Now that's some big juicy Irony right there.....almost is if you worshipped the goddess of Irony instead and were giving her a tremendous offering.

I don't know about everyone else, but I've been aware of the threat ever since that one girl was shot at for believing in the Lord 20 years ago at the Columbine school.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly
You know that wasn't true or at least provable, right?
How do you know that it wasn't true?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Who were the witnesses who saw this happen.....I believe they are both dead, no?

^^^ I don't recall everyone in that school getting killed. It was obviously witnessed by someone who lived to tell about the horror.

God bless you and those who survived always!!!

Holly

Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen
... and the funny thing is the Bible has a lot of incredible stories made in ancient times when authoritarian men were relatively ignorant about their surroundings yet had to explain their racist/ethnic views to 99% of the population that was illiterate.

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David Horowitz, a Jew-- taking a stand to protect Christians.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“The threat is frightening,” Horowitz says.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

Glenn Beck on Dark Agenda: Threat to Christians Real
Christians have little to fear from anyone in this country. On the other hand those who shutter at the idea of a Christian Theocracy do indeed have much to fear.
Christian Dominionism-The Real Threat to Our Secular Republic

Disclaimer: I strongly disavow the blanket condemnation of any religion what so ever. Religion has the enormous potential to bring out the best in humankind but can also be a catalyst for oppression and violence. Recognizing this dark side to religion, I do in fact condemn those who disrespect the Constitution and our tradition of a secular government free of the undue influence of relgion-that is what this thread is about.

Xenophobes, bigots and conspiracy neurotics are wringing their hands, and lamenting the rise of Islam in our country, which they claim will bring about the implementation of Sharia law.

However, whether out of ignorance or the belief that religious freedom and the first amendment does not apply equally to all religions, they fail to focus on the real threat to secularism.

We are talking about Christian Dominionism,

Very few Christians identify themselves as “Dominionists.” But experts say the New Apostolic Reformation has gained traction among charismatic Christians and Pentecostals under the influence of C. Peter Wagner, a church-growth guru and prolific author. Prominent “apostles” in the NAR include Lou Engle, co-founder of The Call assemblies and Mike Bickle, director of the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, Mo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_945601.html

While there is no reason to believe that the few Muslims in our government harbor a desire to usurp secularism, there are appointed and elected Christians in our government right now – or are aspiring to high office-who have openly expressed the belief that the bible is superior to the constitution and cavorting with those who are like minded.

David Barton is a chief proponent of what he calls Seven Mountains Dominionism : Seven Mountains theology teaches that conservative Christians are to take control of the seven primary institutions, or “mountains,” that shape and control our culture — (1) Business; (2) Government; (3) Media; (4) Arts and Entertainment; (5) Education; (6) Family; and (7) Religion — and use them to implement biblical standards and spread the Gospel.

It is worth remembering that Barton is not only an influential Republican activist but also runs one of the main super PACs supporting Ted Cruz.

David Barton Will Train Christians To Take Control Of Government And Transform America Into The ‘Nation That God Wants It To Be’ | Right Wing Watch

Barton is also the long time chairman of the Texas Republican Party

But most of all, Barton is vehemently anti-gay, claiming that schools are forcing students to be gay and that the government should regulate gay sex. Recently, he has been telling audiences that the Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage will force all student athletes to share the same locker rooms and churches to hire pedophiles to run their nurseries while requiring the military to protect those who engage in bestiality.

Anti-Gay Psuedo-Historian David Barton Tapped To Run Ted Cruz’s Super PAC | Right Wing Watch

And guess who else is in bed with the Dominionists?

Donald Trump’s Amen Corner: Prosperity Preachers and Dominionists

It’s not really surprising that preachers who tout wealth as a sign of God’s favor would line up with a blustery billionaire like Trump, who says his riches are proof that he’s qualified to fix what’s wrong with the country. What is a bit more surprising is the support Trump is getting from a leading advocate of Seven Mountains dominionism, which teaches that government and other spheres of influence — “mountains” like media, entertainment, business — are meant to be run by the right kind of Christians.

Donald Trump’s Amen Corner: Prosperity Preachers and Dominionists | Right Wing Watch

So, you say that Trump and the others did not seek out this type of support and do not actually believe this drivel ? Well he seeks them out!

Donald Trump’s Extremist Allies: Who’s Who At The Values Voter Summit 2016

Donald Trump is slated to join conservative activists and a number of GOP elected officials at next weekend’s Values Voter Summit, the annual Washington, D.C., event sponsored by the Family Research Council.

Donald Trump’s Extremist Allies: Who’s Who At The Values Voter Summit 2016 | Right Wing Watch

Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!!

Update: Meet David Lane: The Anti-Gay, Christian-Nation Extremist Of The RNC

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/meet-david-lane-the-anti-gay-christian-nation-extremist-of-the-rnc/

Now that's some big juicy Irony right there.....almost is if you worshipped the goddess of Irony instead and were giving her a tremendous offering.
Nothing ironic about your hypocrisy and cynical use of Jesus to push your political agenda. Ipso facto, you are a hypocrite.

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

Religions are relics of stupidity.
No common sense ... other than the “Golden Rule”, which does not require any organized religion, just being raised in a nice family.

Christians have little to fear from anyone in this country. On the other hand those who shutter at the idea of a Christian Theocracy do indeed have much to fear.
Christian Dominionism-The Real Threat to Our Secular Republic

Disclaimer: I strongly disavow the blanket condemnation of any religion what so ever. Religion has the enormous potential to bring out the best in humankind but can also be a catalyst for oppression and violence. Recognizing this dark side to religion, I do in fact condemn those who disrespect the Constitution and our tradition of a secular government free of the undue influence of relgion-that is what this thread is about.

Xenophobes, bigots and conspiracy neurotics are wringing their hands, and lamenting the rise of Islam in our country, which they claim will bring about the implementation of Sharia law.

However, whether out of ignorance or the belief that religious freedom and the first amendment does not apply equally to all religions, they fail to focus on the real threat to secularism.

We are talking about Christian Dominionism,

Very few Christians identify themselves as “Dominionists.” But experts say the New Apostolic Reformation has gained traction among charismatic Christians and Pentecostals under the influence of C. Peter Wagner, a church-growth guru and prolific author. Prominent “apostles” in the NAR include Lou Engle, co-founder of The Call assemblies and Mike Bickle, director of the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, Mo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_945601.html

While there is no reason to believe that the few Muslims in our government harbor a desire to usurp secularism, there are appointed and elected Christians in our government right now – or are aspiring to high office-who have openly expressed the belief that the bible is superior to the constitution and cavorting with those who are like minded.

David Barton is a chief proponent of what he calls Seven Mountains Dominionism : Seven Mountains theology teaches that conservative Christians are to take control of the seven primary institutions, or “mountains,” that shape and control our culture — (1) Business; (2) Government; (3) Media; (4) Arts and Entertainment; (5) Education; (6) Family; and (7) Religion — and use them to implement biblical standards and spread the Gospel.

It is worth remembering that Barton is not only an influential Republican activist but also runs one of the main super PACs supporting Ted Cruz.

David Barton Will Train Christians To Take Control Of Government And Transform America Into The ‘Nation That God Wants It To Be’ | Right Wing Watch

Barton is also the long time chairman of the Texas Republican Party

But most of all, Barton is vehemently anti-gay, claiming that schools are forcing students to be gay and that the government should regulate gay sex. Recently, he has been telling audiences that the Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage will force all student athletes to share the same locker rooms and churches to hire pedophiles to run their nurseries while requiring the military to protect those who engage in bestiality.

Anti-Gay Psuedo-Historian David Barton Tapped To Run Ted Cruz’s Super PAC | Right Wing Watch

And guess who else is in bed with the Dominionists?

Donald Trump’s Amen Corner: Prosperity Preachers and Dominionists

It’s not really surprising that preachers who tout wealth as a sign of God’s favor would line up with a blustery billionaire like Trump, who says his riches are proof that he’s qualified to fix what’s wrong with the country. What is a bit more surprising is the support Trump is getting from a leading advocate of Seven Mountains dominionism, which teaches that government and other spheres of influence — “mountains” like media, entertainment, business — are meant to be run by the right kind of Christians.

Donald Trump’s Amen Corner: Prosperity Preachers and Dominionists | Right Wing Watch

So, you say that Trump and the others did not seek out this type of support and do not actually believe this drivel ? Well he seeks them out!

Donald Trump’s Extremist Allies: Who’s Who At The Values Voter Summit 2016

Donald Trump is slated to join conservative activists and a number of GOP elected officials at next weekend’s Values Voter Summit, the annual Washington, D.C., event sponsored by the Family Research Council.

Donald Trump’s Extremist Allies: Who’s Who At The Values Voter Summit 2016 | Right Wing Watch

Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!!

Update: Meet David Lane: The Anti-Gay, Christian-Nation Extremist Of The RNC

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/meet-david-lane-the-anti-gay-christian-nation-extremist-of-the-rnc/

I don't know if they actually believe the stuff the promote (if they do they are mentally ill)or if its just a power trip for them, either way, yes be scared of these morons.

I see Andrew Wommack's name came up, I was wondering what this zealot was up to, what a disgusting lot, and oh how Trump and they have a mutual love.

Last edited:
Nothing ironic about your hypocrisy and cynical use of Jesus to push your political agenda. Ipso facto, you are a hypocrite.
More offerings for the goddess of Irony. I'm sure she's well pleased with you.

In reply to the above nonsense by pp..............first of all this thread is not about keeping our secular government free of religion....though I do believe we do not need or want a state religion.

Then he attempts to disrupt the thread by bringing up dominionism.

This thread was and is about the threat to Christianity in America....and this is particularly not limited to muslims....in fact though muslims are a threat and a danger to America and particularly to Christians....the biggest threat to Christianity in America does not come from muslims.

Then the moron says......................'Xenophobes, bigots and conspiracy neurotics are wringing their hands, and lamenting the rise of Islam in our country, which they claim will bring about the implementation of Sharia law.'

Only someone who is entirely ignorant of the beliefs and goals of Islam could make such a erroneous statement.

I suggest this fellow needs to spend some time in Iran and and watch a couple of executions of gay fellows and then report back to us how he enjoyed watching them throw one off the top of a tall building or hang one from a crane or whip some woman for forgetting to wear her scarf etc.etc.

The introduction of the controversy of Islam in America into this thread is a disruption as well as a red herring to deflect from the real threat to Christianity in America.

The constitution was written a long time ago and our founders had no idea how Islam would one day come to pose a threat to America .......irregardless.....our government protects all relgiions equally though all religions are not equal......and most especially despite the fact that adherents of Islam are a explicit threat to anyone who is not a follower of Mohammed---as they constantly demonstrate all around the world.

Then he wants to harp on gays and their problems .

Bottom line ...his post is off topic a blatant attempt to disrupt this thread.

In reply to the above nonsense by pp..............first of all this thread is not about keeping our secular government free of religion....though I do believe we do not need or want a state religion.

Then he attempts to disrupt the thread by bringing up dominionism.

This thread was and is about the threat to Christianity in America....and this is particularly not limited to muslims....in fact though muslims are a threat and a danger to America and particularly to Christians....the biggest threat to Christianity in America does not come from muslims.

Then the moron says......................'Xenophobes, bigots and conspiracy neurotics are wringing their hands, and lamenting the rise of Islam in our country, which they claim will bring about the implementation of Sharia law.'

Only someone who is entirely ignorant of the beliefs and goals of Islam could make such a erroneous statement.

I suggest this fellow needs to spend some time in Iran and and watch a couple of executions of gay fellows and then report back to us how he enjoyed watching them throw one off the top of a tall building or hang one from a crane or whip some woman for forgetting to wear her scarf etc.etc.

The introduction of the controversy of Islam in America into this thread is a disruption as well as a red herring to deflect from the real threat to Christianity in America.

The constitution was written a long time ago and our founders had no idea how Islam would one day come to pose a threat to America .......irregardless.....our government protects all relgiions equally though all religions are not equal......and most especially despite the fact that adherents of Islam are a explicit threat to anyone who is not a follower of Mohammed---as they constantly demonstrate all around the world.

Then he wants to harp on gays and their problems .

Bottom line ...his post is off topic a blatant attempt to disrupt this thread.

There is NO war on christianity.

Many people are just dismissing it, outgrowing it and discarding it.

But there is NO WAR.

I'm sorry that christians are mad at me because I no longer AM a christian (I was born one) but as a THINKING, RATIONAL and REASONABLE citizen I have the right to discard religion (in this case CHRISTIANITY) without being accused of waging war on it.

Forum List

Back