The threat to Christianity is real

Syummy politics should be left to atheists?
I notice that you are completely blind to any attempt to correct politics to align it with true christian standards. Instead, you become the swamp and revel in it.
Have you answered my question? What is CRC?
In Bodecea's case, I think it means completely retarded cuck.
I love how with almost no prodding at all, the REAL CRC love of fellow man comes out.
CRC. Still waiting to understand your terms
Second time...CRC stands for conservative republican christian.

I notice that you are completely blind to any attempt to correct politics to align it with true christian standards. Instead, you become the swamp and revel in it.
I love how with almost no prodding at all, the REAL CRC love of fellow man comes out.
That's not what I read after googling it.
Christian Reformed Church

Well, good for you.....you googled.

When Christians decided to be involved in scummy politics and politicians
Despite the fact that I am neither Christian nor conservative.

I do thank you for verifying the r in completely retarded cuck, though.

Despite the fact that I am neither Christian nor conservative.

I do thank you for verifying the r in completely retarded cuck, though.
:113:

My opinion is not irrelevant, I voted for Hillary who won the national popular vote
So you're ok with a known sinner a d criminal as long as she agrees with you. Hypocrite!

I do not know if she is a sinner or not, but I am fully aware since 1992 she has been under the knife of the GOP and has not been indicted for anything.

by the way what do you think constitutes a sin, I think male whoring (sex and money) is and cheating on ones wife is, according to Christianity.

Now it means "conservative republican Christian".

It's my only option when dealing with tards. They have a lingo all their own.

It's my only option when dealing with tards. They have a lingo all their own.
Of course.....it's obviously the CRC way.

My opinion is not irrelevant, I voted for Hillary who won the national popular vote
So you're ok with a known sinner a d criminal as long as she agrees with you. Hypocrite!

I do not know if she is a sinner or not, but I am fully aware since 1992 she has been under the knife of the GOP and has not been indicted for anything.

by the way what do you think constitutes a sin, I think male whoring (sex and money) is and cheating on ones wife is, according to Christianity.
Not to CRCs....it's a plus for them...because sticking it to liberals excuses anything now.

That is truly paranoid and whacked.

So The Left is afraid of people that brought them Free Speech and Places like THE USMB.

So afraid they have to invent acronyms for them?

THE CRC IS OUT TO GET YOU!

Don't ever let THE CRC Pray for you.

You'll be contaminated.

Run.....it's THE CRC!

I believe the main reason Christianity and America are in serious trouble has less to do with non-believers, secular liberals and virulent enemies of Christ than it does with those who claim to be Christian. The lukewarm, if you will? First of all, the majority who say they are Christian do not even attend mass or church services hardly ever. I highly doubt their prayer life is pleasing to God, either. They are fooling themselves, and I would rather cast myself with some poor Hindu woman who never left her village or heard the name Jesus than that lot who do nothing except check “christian” on some survey or questionnaire.

Then there are all those practicing Catholics and Protestants who regularly go to church, and pray, and consider themselves in “good standing” with Our Lord. A large percentage of us, again, are not pleasing. Why? Because we know too much and do so little. Still self-centered, materialistic, still critical and judgmental of others, still gossip, still lust around, still very uncharitable in so many ways. “Danger, Danger!” Like the Lord says, “because thou art lukewarm I will vomit thee out of my mouth.” It is time the protestants learn how real and awful purgatory is. The Virgin Mary told a visionary from Ecuador “what angers Our Lord the most is man’s shameless immorality and foul ingratitude.”
I have long believed that just because you visit a certain place a prescribed amount of time doesn't make you a good person. Lots of church people I have been acquainted with were thoroughly convinced of their moral superiority and yet, the lives they led were anything but good.

Our president does & the Christian right voted for that spirit, en masse so, what does that say about 'Christianity' in AmeriKKKa?
"We" elected a NATIONAL leader, not a pope. You understand nothing.

I understand a lot; conservatives, those on the right, members of the GOP, those from the religious right that play politics with the Gospel, etc., they are clueless as a turd drowning in a punch bowl of raw sewage.

That is truly paranoid and whacked.

So The Left is afraid of people that brought them Free Speech and Places like THE USMB.

So afraid they have to invent acronyms for them?

THE CRC IS OUT TO GET YOU!

Don't ever let THE CRC Pray for you.

You'll be contaminated.

Run.....it's THE CRC!

Your are right, using the term Christian with conservative republican is an oxymoron statement.

have long believed that just because you visit a certain place a prescribed amount of time doesn't make you a good person. Lots of church people I have been acquainted with were thoroughly convinced of their moral superiority and yet, the lives they led were anything but good
Obama sat in that racist church for 20 years. He learned at the feet of the master.

Forum List

Back