The threat to Christianity is real

When Christians decided to be involved in scummy politics and politicians
Syummy politics should be left to atheists?
I notice that you are completely blind to any attempt to correct politics to align it with true christian standards. Instead, you become the swamp and revel in it.
Have you answered my question? What is CRC?
In Bodecea's case, I think it means completely retarded cuck.

Keep in mind, you are talking to the same hypocrites who hate on christians themselves.....for most of those coming North as refugees are christian.
No one is objecting to what amounts to an invasion of parasites from Central America on the basis of their Christianity
so there is another fantastic lie of yours we can easily disregard.

We give their governments millions of dollars every year precisely so these people will be taken care of. So that's a big FU to you and your distortion of facts.
See? Hating on fellow christians....because it's hard to not just hate them.

Christianity is being killed off, from within.

When Christians decided to be involved in scummy politics and politicians, when Christians decided to become liars, when Christians decided to throw out everything Christ ever taught on the needy, the sick, the poor, the stranger, the person jailed, and spit in Christ's face, choosing their politicians and the love of money over and above God....
and the straw that broke the camel's back, was when Christians decide to raise up and praise as though god himself, Donald Trump.... a man with ZERO morals, a blatant and proud adulterer, a cheat, the liar of all liars, a lawless man, boastful, vengeful, arrogant, a destroyer of truth and all that Christ teaches.....

Christ predicted you all would be like this... he warned you of what is called, "The Falling Away of the Church"....
but you didn't listen... you chose Satan instead.

You're vastly confused

au contraire mon cheri

Horse shit. Real Christians know what's going on, the Bible tells us this would happen.

The idiot I was responding to just had to work Trump into it also

Bunch of freaking loons consumed with TDS
It would be fun to believe enough in christianity to imagine all the explaining such as you would have to do about your full fledged support of donnie when standing in front of St. Peter.....:71:

Oh me achn ribs. An abomination unto the Lord trying to lecture me. Hahaha
Not a lecture, just a fantasy image worth chuckling over. :71:

I have never met a gay man or lesbian that was against me or my lifestyle.

They are so against Christian lifestyles they hunt down Christian bakeries on purpose, demand wedding cakes, and then have hissy fits when they get even the most polite refusals. BTW, the hissy fits take the form of shutting down the bakers' and florists' livelihoods.

If they have a business that is open to the public, they have to abide by the laws governing them.

Such as?

I say boyo....me thinks you are coinfused.

Baker who refused to make same-sex wedding cake wins U.S. Supreme Court case | CBC News
Just pull the business license of anyone who will not follow business law....just like the taxi licenses were pulled from those muslims who refused to transport customers with dogs or alcohol.

Oh that pesky constitution and freedom OF religion
Exactly....next up...whiny religious business owners demand they don't have to follow safety or health laws. And watch all the CRCs applaud.

You wanna build strawmen and knock them down? Do it on photoshop or something, don't bother me about it.

Not a strawman. I asked exactly how Christianity was being threatened. And you answered that is was good to hate Christians.

I cannot see people hating Christians as destroying Christianity.

Well then let me suggest you neither have much imagination or knowledge of history. When the Europeans--specifically, the Nazi Europeans--hated the Jews hard enough, they began to destroy them. And they almost, yes, eradicated the entire population of Jews from Europe. When you destroy the adherents of the religion, you destroy the religion itself.

The world is witnessing the rise of an entire new generation of Christian martyrs. The carnage is occurring on such a vast scale that it represents not only the most dramatic Christian story of our time, but arguably the premier human rights challenge of this era as well.

Are Christians really the world’s most persecuted religious group?
I will admit that CRCs are doing their fair share of persecuting all those christians trying to come North, asking for asylum.

Wanting everyone to come in legally under our immigration laws is not persecution.
I'm sure the Jesus of the bible is all for those technicalities. I bet he applauds those kids taken away and put in cages too. It's the CRC way.

Or the same vein that Christians (for decades) hated gays, other religions and anyone who disagreed with them?
The final chapter of the Bible tells us things. And part of it is buy and sell. I am not a religious person but I have a religious background. The gay movement was for respect and dignity. Not it is on maxidrive for every way of non hetero living possible. So if the Christians get it, you will be soon after.

I have never met a gay man or lesbian that was against me or my lifestyle.

That does not say much about you or your lifestyle boyo. Take a hike.

It says that I have not called for them to go back in the closet, or worse.

I love to hike! But I am not leaving.

hehheh....in that case I can help you....just keep reading my writings.

Insomnia is not a problem I have right now, but I'll let you know.

They are so against Christian lifestyles they hunt down Christian bakeries on purpose, demand wedding cakes, and then have hissy fits when they get even the most polite refusals. BTW, the hissy fits take the form of shutting down the bakers' and florists' livelihoods.

If they have a business that is open to the public, they have to abide by the laws governing them.

Such as?

Baker who refused to make same-sex wedding cake wins U.S. Supreme Court case | CBC News
Just pull the business license of anyone who will not follow business law....just like the taxi licenses were pulled from those muslims who refused to transport customers with dogs or alcohol.

Exactly....next up...whiny religious business owners demand they don't have to follow safety or health laws. And watch all the CRCs applaud.

Take your comical CRC bullshit and stick it up your ass with your equally as stupid Christian Sharia you comical clown

Has there been any attempt to herd Christians into concentration camps, or restrict where they can live?

Yes, all over the world, especially in many Islamic Countries.

Then there is a real threat in Islamic countries. Should we go to war over it?

Maybe a better question would be why is Islam at war with Christianity? Why is Islam going to Western Nations and demanding Islam be adopted.

Shall we go to war over it? We are already at war with it.
Christianity is at war with christianity. Just observe, Comrade, how so-called christians (really CRCs) in this country treat their fellow christians trying to escape war and famine by asking for asylum at the border.

Gawd you're a moron
And we see CRC talk in action here, ladies and gentlemen.

Yes, all over the world, especially in many Islamic Countries.

Maybe a better question would be why is Islam at war with Christianity? Why is Islam going to Western Nations and demanding Islam be adopted.

Christianity is at war with christianity. Just observe, Comrade, how so-called christians (really CRCs) in this country treat their fellow christians trying to escape war and famine by asking for asylum at the border.

Gawd you're a moron

Yo Plywood I think you're an idiot (and you're a known and proven fraud and liar)

There lies your problem

I notice that you are completely blind to any attempt to correct politics to align it with true christian standards. Instead, you become the swamp and revel in it.
I love how with almost no prodding at all, the REAL CRC love of fellow man comes out.

au contraire mon cheri

Horse shit. Real Christians know what's going on, the Bible tells us this would happen.

The idiot I was responding to just had to work Trump into it also

Bunch of freaking loons consumed with TDS
It would be fun to believe enough in christianity to imagine all the explaining such as you would have to do about your full fledged support of donnie when standing in front of St. Peter.....:71:

Oh me achn ribs. An abomination unto the Lord trying to lecture me. Hahaha
Not a lecture, just a fantasy image worth chuckling over. :71:

Except there isn't one individual on this forum that takes you serious.....abomination

Bank that one, Plywood
Again with the plywood stuff....hope you aren't getting any splinters. That would be.............awkward.

Such as?

Take your comical CRC bullshit and stick it up your ass with your equally as stupid Christian Sharia you comical clown
So....you think CRCs are bullshit, do you? Talk about hating on christians.

Not a strawman. I asked exactly how Christianity was being threatened. And you answered that is was good to hate Christians.

I cannot see people hating Christians as destroying Christianity.

Well then let me suggest you neither have much imagination or knowledge of history. When the Europeans--specifically, the Nazi Europeans--hated the Jews hard enough, they began to destroy them. And they almost, yes, eradicated the entire population of Jews from Europe. When you destroy the adherents of the religion, you destroy the religion itself.

The world is witnessing the rise of an entire new generation of Christian martyrs. The carnage is occurring on such a vast scale that it represents not only the most dramatic Christian story of our time, but arguably the premier human rights challenge of this era as well.

Are Christians really the world’s most persecuted religious group?
I will admit that CRCs are doing their fair share of persecuting all those christians trying to come North, asking for asylum.

Wanting everyone to come in legally under our immigration laws is not persecution.
I'm sure the Jesus of the bible is all for those technicalities. I bet he applauds those kids taken away and put in cages too. It's the CRC way.

They are being held in the same holding areas that the last administration had.

that question, most Conservatives are not regenerated Christians and Trump and his family knoeare not
Your opinion is irrelevant to the voting process.

Somehow I know you wouldn't complain about those Christians who voted for crooked Hillary.

I love how with almost no prodding at all, the REAL CRC love of fellow man comes out.
CRC. Still waiting to understand your terms

Gawd you're a moron

Yo Plywood I think you're an idiot (and you're a known and proven fraud and liar)

There lies your problem
I'm loving this continuing to show the REAL christian behavior of today's CRC.

Forum List

Back