The threat to Christianity is real

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David Horowitz, a Jew-- taking a stand to protect Christians.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“The threat is frightening,” Horowitz says.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

Glenn Beck on Dark Agenda: Threat to Christians Real
Christianity is being killed off, from within.

When Christians decided to be involved in scummy politics and politicians, when Christians decided to become liars, when Christians decided to throw out everything Christ ever taught on the needy, the sick, the poor, the stranger, the person jailed, and spit in Christ's face, choosing their politicians and the love of money over and above God....
and the straw that broke the camel's back, was when Christians decide to raise up and praise as though god himself, Donald Trump.... a man with ZERO morals, a blatant and proud adulterer, a cheat, the liar of all liars, a lawless man, boastful, vengeful, arrogant, a destroyer of truth and all that Christ teaches.....

Christ predicted you all would be like this... he warned you of what is called, "The Falling Away of the Church"....
but you didn't listen... you chose Satan instead.

You're vastly confused

au contraire mon cheri

Horse shit. Real Christians know what's going on, the Bible tells us this would happen.

The idiot I was responding to just had to work Trump into it also

Bunch of freaking loons consumed with TDS
It would be fun to believe enough in christianity to imagine all the explaining such as you would have to do about your full fledged support of donnie when standing in front of St. Peter.....:71:

Oh me achn ribs. An abomination unto the Lord trying to lecture me. Hahaha

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

Exactly HOW is Christianity being threatened?

By not allowing nativity scenes on public property? By not allowing school administrations to lead prayers?

Has any Christian been prevented from attending the church of their choice? Has anyone denied a Christian their right to worship?

Or has there been a push to follow the US Constitution, which forbids a national religion?

Christianity is the last target for approved hate. THAT is the threat. It's not only acceptable, it's actually GOOD to hate Christians--particularly if they are white and male.

If you can't see that, open your eyes.

So people disliking Christians is a threat? Wow

There is dislike and there is hatred.....what we see now is more like hatred in most cases and extreme hatred in a lot of cases which is growing.

In the same vein that German Nazis dislliked/hated Jews.

Habah l'hargecha hashkem l'hargo -- "If someone is coming to kill you, rise against him and kill him first. However, it should never be done with glee."
"In the same vein that German Nazis dislliked/hated Jews.".....oh really? That bad? Kristallnacht? Laws against christians holding professional positions/government jobs? Ghettos? Death Camps?
David Horowitz's knows who is buttering his bread and Israel's state and its people.

Look at Israel, based on a fake foundation.

Penny the Holocaust Denier

Probably a left wing Presbyterian.

That church IS left-wing. They support all tard causes

There are many good Presbyterians....unfortunately.....leftwingers infiltrated into some leadership positions.

The Presbyterian Church Is Dying A Slow Death After Abandoning Biblical Othodoxy

Last edited:

Very hilarious thread: Christianity is being destroyed by those that claim to be 'Christian.'

People that claim the Christian faith yet they cheat on their spouses, they have multiple divorces, they swindle $$$$$$$$$$ from unsuspecting contractors & students, they continually lie to everyone, even those that elected them, etc.
That is what is killing Christianity when that type of person continually shits on the word of the Gospel, and is not called out on it but is rather supported by the larger community of faith.

It's the typical Judas complex ..........

Regenerate Christians do not persist in horrid sins of adultery, swindling money from people and etc. That's how you know they're not regenerate.

Our president does & the Christian right voted for that spirit, en masse so, what does that say about 'Christianity' in AmeriKKKa?

Very hilarious thread: Christianity is being destroyed by those that claim to be 'Christian.'

People that claim the Christian faith yet they cheat on their spouses, they have multiple divorces, they swindle $$$$$$$$$$ from unsuspecting contractors & students, they continually lie to everyone, even those that elected them, etc.
That is what is killing Christianity when that type of person continually shits on the word of the Gospel, and is not called out on it but is rather supported by the larger community of faith.

It's the typical Judas complex ..........

Regenerate Christians do not persist in horrid sins of adultery, swindling money from people and etc. That's how you know they're not regenerate.

Settles that question, most Conservatives are not regenerated Christians and Trump and his family are not.

I don't know about everyone else, but I've been aware of the threat ever since that one girl was shot at for believing in the Lord 20 years ago at the Columbine school.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

I decide to let Christ separate His Sheep from THE GOATS. And upon Judgment Day, I will let The Holy One of Israel pass Judgment on The Goats and cast them in to The Fire.

We don't have to worry about Liberals. They may overcome us, even kill us, but in The End, their victories are only temporary.

In the mean time, we are told to "Hold and Occupy". And that means to stand your ground, contend for The Faith until Christ Returns. It's not a shooting war, it is a spiritual war.

All things that are to happen were known from the beginning, and there is nothing unknown to God.

Do not worry about those who hate God, who hate Christians, who hate Jews. Live your lives in faith and do good. God will preserve and protect, and if He does not it is for a purpose, His Purpose.

Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen

let me guess.....

liberals are waging war on christians and the ONLY WAY to defend your lives and your beliefs is to STRIKE FIRST and kill ALL the liberals!

in self defense.....

right?

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

rush limbaugh said "leave only a few liberals left alive"

which method do YOU subscribe to in DEFENDING your religion?
Translation from the Russian Orthodox, Comrade?

Christianity is the last target for approved hate. THAT is the threat. It's not only acceptable, it's actually GOOD to hate Christians--particularly if they are white and male.

You wanna build strawmen and knock them down? Do it on photoshop or something, don't bother me about it.

Not a strawman. I asked exactly how Christianity was being threatened. And you answered that is was good to hate Christians.

I cannot see people hating Christians as destroying Christianity.

Well then let me suggest you neither have much imagination or knowledge of history. When the Europeans--specifically, the Nazi Europeans--hated the Jews hard enough, they began to destroy them. And they almost, yes, eradicated the entire population of Jews from Europe. When you destroy the adherents of the religion, you destroy the religion itself.

The world is witnessing the rise of an entire new generation of Christian martyrs. The carnage is occurring on such a vast scale that it represents not only the most dramatic Christian story of our time, but arguably the premier human rights challenge of this era as well.

Are Christians really the world’s most persecuted religious group?
I will admit that CRCs are doing their fair share of persecuting all those christians trying to come North, asking for asylum.

Or the same vein that Christians (for decades) hated gays, other religions and anyone who disagreed with them?
The final chapter of the Bible tells us things. And part of it is buy and sell. I am not a religious person but I have a religious background. The gay movement was for respect and dignity. Not it is on maxidrive for every way of non hetero living possible. So if the Christians get it, you will be soon after.

I have never met a gay man or lesbian that was against me or my lifestyle.

They are so against Christian lifestyles they hunt down Christian bakeries on purpose, demand wedding cakes, and then have hissy fits when they get even the most polite refusals. BTW, the hissy fits take the form of shutting down the bakers' and florists' livelihoods.

If they have a business that is open to the public, they have to abide by the laws governing them.

Such as?

I say boyo....me thinks you are coinfused.

Baker who refused to make same-sex wedding cake wins U.S. Supreme Court case | CBC News
Just pull the business license of anyone who will not follow business law....just like the taxi licenses were pulled from those muslims who refused to transport customers with dogs or alcohol.

There is dislike and there is hatred.....what we see now is more like hatred in most cases and extreme hatred in a lot of cases which is growing.

Or the same vein that Christians (for decades) hated gays, other religions and anyone who disagreed with them?
The final chapter of the Bible tells us things. And part of it is buy and sell. I am not a religious person but I have a religious background. The gay movement was for respect and dignity. Not it is on maxidrive for every way of non hetero living possible. So if the Christians get it, you will be soon after.

They are so against Christian lifestyles they hunt down Christian bakeries on purpose, demand wedding cakes, and then have hissy fits when they get even the most polite refusals. BTW, the hissy fits take the form of shutting down the bakers' and florists' livelihoods.

This sounds like complete nonsense, of course. I am totally apathetic to religion as I feel it is poison to society. I find your examples re: Christian bakeries to be isolated incidents you are trying to portray as a major problem happening within mainstream society. I don't see this argument working very well. Heck, one, two or even 20 incidents like this don't make a trend. I think you're purposely arguing a persecution complex in bad faith.

Do you sincerely believe you possess a moral superiority because you belong to a religion? Do you believe faith makes you better than the other 7.5 billion people on the planet?

If they have a business that is open to the public, they have to abide by the laws governing them.

Such as?

I say boyo....me thinks you are coinfused.

Baker who refused to make same-sex wedding cake wins U.S. Supreme Court case | CBC News
Just pull the business license of anyone who will not follow business law....just like the taxi licenses were pulled from those muslims who refused to transport customers with dogs or alcohol.

Oh that pesky constitution and freedom OF religion

You wanna build strawmen and knock them down? Do it on photoshop or something, don't bother me about it.

Not a strawman. I asked exactly how Christianity was being threatened. And you answered that is was good to hate Christians.

Well then let me suggest you neither have much imagination or knowledge of history. When the Europeans--specifically, the Nazi Europeans--hated the Jews hard enough, they began to destroy them. And they almost, yes, eradicated the entire population of Jews from Europe. When you destroy the adherents of the religion, you destroy the religion itself.

The world is witnessing the rise of an entire new generation of Christian martyrs. The carnage is occurring on such a vast scale that it represents not only the most dramatic Christian story of our time, but arguably the premier human rights challenge of this era as well.

Are Christians really the world’s most persecuted religious group?
I will admit that CRCs are doing their fair share of persecuting all those christians trying to come North, asking for asylum.

Wanting everyone to come in legally under our immigration laws is not persecution.

I decide to let Christ separate His Sheep from THE GOATS. And upon Judgment Day, I will let The Holy One of Israel pass Judgment on The Goats and cast them in to The Fire.

We don't have to worry about Liberals. They may overcome us, even kill us, but in The End, their victories are only temporary.

In the mean time, we are told to "Hold and Occupy". And that means to stand your ground, contend for The Faith until Christ Returns. It's not a shooting war, it is a spiritual war.

All things that are to happen were known from the beginning, and there is nothing unknown to God.

Do not worry about those who hate God, who hate Christians, who hate Jews. Live your lives in faith and do good. God will preserve and protect, and if He does not it is for a purpose, His Purpose.

Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen

let me guess.....

liberals are waging war on christians and the ONLY WAY to defend your lives and your beliefs is to STRIKE FIRST and kill ALL the liberals!

in self defense.....

right?

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

rush limbaugh said "leave only a few liberals left alive"

which method do YOU subscribe to in DEFENDING your religion?
Translation from the Russian Orthodox, Comrade?

It is rather disturbing that every time i say "I don't want christians (or any religion) dictating law in the USA" conservatives (and I won't waste time adding CHRISTIANS) immediately say "liberals are trying to kill us!"

deranged lunatics

I am not a Christian, nor anything else, for that matter. I am agnostic but I see how the current PC culture in this country is seeking out and persecuting Christians. What the f**k are you all afraid of?
same here.

It's all conducted by those who claim all religion is silly right before they defend anything and everything about Islam, too.

Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?'--God
And CRCs support donnie.
What's a CRC. I don't speak God-Hater

Some shit, Plywood made up...like Christian Sharia. Lol
Is plywood part of your religion now?

Hello.

Has there been any attempt to herd Christians into concentration camps, or restrict where they can live?

Yes, all over the world, especially in many Islamic Countries.

Then there is a real threat in Islamic countries. Should we go to war over it?

Maybe a better question would be why is Islam at war with Christianity? Why is Islam going to Western Nations and demanding Islam be adopted.

Shall we go to war over it? We are already at war with it.
Christianity is at war with christianity. Just observe, Comrade, how so-called christians (really CRCs) in this country treat their fellow christians trying to escape war and famine by asking for asylum at the border.

Hello.

Has there been any attempt to herd Christians into concentration camps, or restrict where they can live?

Yes, all over the world, especially in many Islamic Countries.

Then there is a real threat in Islamic countries. Should we go to war over it?

Maybe a better question would be why is Islam at war with Christianity? Why is Islam going to Western Nations and demanding Islam be adopted.

Shall we go to war over it? We are already at war with it.
Christianity is at war with christianity. Just observe, Comrade, how so-called christians (really CRCs) in this country treat their fellow christians trying to escape war and famine by asking for asylum at the border.

Gawd you're a moron

When Christians decided to be involved in scummy politics and politicians
Syummy politics should be left to atheists?
I notice that you are completely blind to any attempt to correct politics to align it with true christian standards. Instead, you become the swamp and revel in it.
Have you answered my question? What is CRC?
I've answered it for many people CRC is conservative republican christian.

Exactly HOW is Christianity being threatened?

By not allowing nativity scenes on public property? By not allowing school administrations to lead prayers?

Has any Christian been prevented from attending the church of their choice? Has anyone denied a Christian their right to worship?

Or has there been a push to follow the US Constitution, which forbids a national religion?

Habah l'hargecha hashkem l'hargo -- "If someone is coming to kill you, rise against him and kill him first. However, it should never be done with glee."
"In the same vein that German Nazis dislliked/hated Jews.".....oh really? That bad? Kristallnacht? Laws against christians holding professional positions/government jobs? Ghettos? Death Camps?
David Horowitz's knows who is buttering his bread and Israel's state and its people.

Look at Israel, based on a fake foundation.

Penny the Holocaust Denier

Probably a left wing Presbyterian.

That church IS left-wing. They support all tard causes

There are many good Presbyterians....unfortunately.....leftwingers infiltrated into some leadership positions.

The Presbyterian Church Is Dying A Slow Death After Abandoning Biblical Othodoxy

So the writee of the article decided he did not need links. What is a jew that believes in Jesus mean??

To explain, Rosenberg recounted how the PCUSA General Assembly voted to divest from companies that operate in Israel. The top Presbyterian legislative body had reportedly been considering divestment for a decade.
Read more at The Presbyterian Church Is Dying A Slow Death After Abandoning Biblical Othodoxy

Yes always about Israel isn't it , although Rosenberg seemed to think it was about abortion and homosexuality,

darn if the state of Israel pays for abortion and almost everyone is entitled to one, and darn if Tel AVIV is the place to be for gay people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back