The threat to Christianity is real

Both ends of this discussion are correct.

Yes, the Regressive Left wants to minimize and/or eradicate Christianity from the public square, and has adopted another ideology as its pet oppressed constituent religion, the one that it so passionately defends at every opportunity.

And yes, they have the right to leverage the Constitution to reach this goal.
The Constitution explicitely defends freedom of religion. That includes both Christianity and Islam. Equally.

Maybe some folks need to extract themselves from the arseholes of their pet hate sites, clean the crap from their eyes and get out, meet a Christian or a Muslim, actually talk, have lunch with them. Dont depend on others to form your opinions about them.

Thatmight be overly optimistic though. Swimming in swill is safer than entertaining an open mind.
If the Left were remotely equal in its treatment of religions, that would make plenty of sense.

Lots of people swimming in swill. Lots of people depending on others to form their opinions for them.

Yes, the Regressive Left wants to minimize and/or eradicate Christianity from the public square, and has adopted another ideology as its pet oppressed constituent religion, the one that it so passionately defends at every opportunity.

The Constitution explicitely defends freedom of religion. That includes both Christianity and Islam. Equally.

Maybe some folks need to extract themselves from the arseholes of their pet hate sites, clean the crap from their eyes and get out, meet a Christian or a Muslim, actually talk, have lunch with them. Dont depend on others to form your opinions about them.

Thatmight be overly optimistic though. Swimming in swill is safer than entertaining an open mind.

What if an obscure religion from some 3rd world country subversively takes root in America....and say their core belief (though they deny it) is to kill Jews, Christians, and Negroes......though they are so clever none of them ever get caught....the only proof is some members of the congregation who refuse to participate have informed the FBI in secret that this religion is doing this....though they have no proof.

Yet bodies of Jews, Christians and Negroes keep showing up .....with no heads.

What should be done? Do they deserve constitutional protection?

Latest Threads

TITLE

START DATE
REPLIES
VIEWS​
LAST MESSAGE​

1. Joe Biden is the biggest threat to Trump in 2020

Replies:
    75​

Views:
    283​

edward37​

2. Trump Admin - let's go, sewer rats! - no violations, please

Replies:
    77,270​

Views:
    266,398​

Corky​

3. Women are yapping about equal pay again?

Replies:
    31​

Views:
    213​

Soupnazi630​

4. Trump says no healthcare vote till after election

Replies:
    124​

Views:
    861​

candycorn​

5. New Zealand: First They Took Their Guns.....Now They're Removing Jesus From Their Lives

Replies:
    452​

Views:
    3,472​

mudwhistle​

Share This Page

2,066​
Ratings:
ACTIVE TOPICS

eny itis to

I'm a secular atheist, support pot smoking and gay rights and defend the rights of ALL religions (yes, even you and yours)....

am I part of the problem?

Must I be dealt with to save your religion from my despicable attacks on your religion?

Yes, yes, yes you are the problem. You are one of those who has no moral values but Hollywood values.

Perhaps the title of this thread should of been, The threat of Christianity is real.

Who is David Horowitz. A person who hates Islam, but more he hates the left , the Democrats. He wants to sow political discourse

Take No Prisoners: The Battle Plan for Defeating the Left , another one of his books. He use to be a lefty, and his parents were members of the Communist Party in the US.

I mean read some of the reviews. Glen Beck is a right wing nut as well.

He is not really about Christianity but about the Republicans and the Democrats, and sowing a divide.

He is all about taking the country back, back to whom , the Christian right??
One vay...the war isn’t against Christians
the war is against God

No the war is against the right and left according to the players in the OP and the OP himself.
No the war is against the right and left according to the players in the OP and the OP himself.
The war is against God but, the devil has already been defeated

Which God??
Which God??
I AM
The God and Father of Jesus,
The Creator of all that is seen and unseen
The Beginning and the End

upload_2019-4-2_20-2-6.jpeg

Perhaps the title of this thread should of been, The threat of Christianity is real.

Who is David Horowitz. A person who hates Islam, but more he hates the left , the Democrats. He wants to sow political discourse

Take No Prisoners: The Battle Plan for Defeating the Left , another one of his books. He use to be a lefty, and his parents were members of the Communist Party in the US.

He is not really about Christianity but about the Republicans and the Democrats, and sowing a divide.

the war is against God

Which God??
Which God??
I AM

View attachment 253704

So you are a jew. I see.

the war is against God

Which God??
Which God??
I AM

View attachment 253704

So you are a jew. I see.
So you are a jew. I see.
If you say so

the war is against God

What if all the gods of all the religions had a big octagon punch up to last god standing who then could rightfully claim ownership of all religions.

the war is against God

What if all the gods of all the religions had a big octagon punch up to last god standing who then could rightfully claim ownership of all religions.
Crack is whack

If the Left were remotely equal in its treatment of religions, that would make plenty of sense.

Lots of people swimming in swill. Lots of people depending on others to form their opinions for them.

Because we aren't all smart like Vichy Mac, who looks for some uncle tom to tell him his bigotry is okay.

Again,when you put on a uniform to go fight the evil Muslims, then I'll take you seriously.

What if an obscure religion from some 3rd world country subversively takes root in America....and say their core belief (though they deny it) is to kill Jews, Christians, and Negroes......though they are so clever none of them ever get caught....the only proof is some members of the congregation who refuse to participate have informed the FBI in secret that this religion is doing this....though they have no proof.

to have their religious beliefs, sure.

The minute you actually prove they are beheading people, we can take action.

You see, I can worship Quetzalcoatl all I want. But the minute I try to cut out my enemy's heart with an obsidian dagger, I'm in trouble.

True story. Back in the early 20th Century, the Catholics were accused of all sort of devious behavior. None of it was true. But man, the bible thumping morons in Jesus-land were convinced their was a plot by the Pope to take the country over.

to have their religious beliefs, sure.

The minute you actually prove they are beheading people, we can take action.

You see, I can worship Quetzalcoatl all I want. But the minute I try to cut out my enemy's heart with an obsidian dagger, I'm in trouble.

True story. Back in the early 20th Century, the Catholics were accused of all sort of devious behavior. None of it was true. But man, the bible thumping morons in Jesus-land were convinced their was a plot by the Pope to take the country over.
Back then our nation had several ways we can go to war with each other. Today it seems it is a hundred ways.

Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David Horowitz, a Jew-- taking a stand to protect Christians.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“The threat is frightening,” Horowitz says.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

Glenn Beck on Dark Agenda: Threat to Christians Real

let me guess.....

liberals are waging war on christians and the ONLY WAY to defend your lives and your beliefs is to STRIKE FIRST and kill ALL the liberals!

in self defense.....

right?

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

rush limbaugh said "leave only a few liberals left alive"

which method do YOU subscribe to in DEFENDING your religion?
Poisoning them shouldn't be too messy.

Yes, I vote we poison them.

the war is against God

Which God??
Which God??
I AM

View attachment 253704
That's nice, dear. :itsok:

Christians themselves will be the downfall of Christianity. Pedophile priest and racist radical fundamentslist and cracked tv evangelist. Christianity is a dying religion
Christians will not be the downfall of Christianity. Those that call themselves Christians and are not, will. The Apostates. Wolves in Sheep's clothing.

The Scriptures say there must come a falling away first before the Return of Christ. So many nations will turn their backs on God, and become filled with lawless, selfish, slanderers, liars, blasphemers, and murderers, and all sorts of sins, and perversions.

But The Church will always be The Church until it is removed from The Earth so that God's Judgment can purify The Earth, and restore it like it was in The Garden of Eden.

The wicked will have no part in that.
The Garden of Eden is already reality again. In the church, God fellowships with man again, and through the church He is glorified on the earth again. Just as in the Garden.

The work of Christ is finished.

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

As Horowitz intimated, the radical American Left repeatedly attempts to pick and eat the forbidden fruit of Eden--metaphor for homosexuality, transgenderism, denial of fact, embracing Islam, etc.-- in order to themselves become like God. The thing is this: the American radical Left is playing one continuous game of Russian Roulette instead--with the whole fucking world.

I like the cut of your jib, son.

The Constitution was drafted in a context and environment that was entirely Christian. Or at least in an environment devoid of Islam, Buddhism, and any other faith, even Judaism (hence the concern of a Jewish community communicated to George Washington).

Religion was synonymous with Christianity. The clause recognizing a freedom of religion was a clause recognizing denominational equality.

Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen

let me guess.....

liberals are waging war on christians and the ONLY WAY to defend your lives and your beliefs is to STRIKE FIRST and kill ALL the liberals!

in self defense.....

right?

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

rush limbaugh said "leave only a few liberals left alive"

which method do YOU subscribe to in DEFENDING your religion?
Poisoning them shouldn't be too messy.

Yes, I vote we poison them.
You can't copy our plan for con-servatives....what do you think we use Chick-fil-A and other junk food places for. ;)

The Constitution was drafted in a context and environment that was entirely Christian. Or at least in an environment devoid of Islam, Buddhism, and any other faith, even Judaism (hence the concern of a Jewish community communicated to George Washington).

Religion was synonymous with Christianity. The clause recognizing a freedom of religion was a clause recognizing denominational equality.
No....the Enlightenment. When James Madison showed up with all his books for research, they were Enlightenment philosophers...and history books about Ancient Greece democracies and the Roman Republican form of government.

It was also drafted in a time of slavery and rights were not extended to slaves or women.

There is a considerable body of jurisprudence and constitutional law upholding the rights of all religions in this country. Religious freedom, is a foundational pillar and not exclusively for Christians.

Forum List

Back