The threat to Christianity is real

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David Horowitz, a Jew-- taking a stand to protect Christians.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“The threat is frightening,” Horowitz says.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

Glenn Beck on Dark Agenda: Threat to Christians Real
Christianity is being killed off, from within.

When Christians decided to be involved in scummy politics and politicians, when Christians decided to become liars, when Christians decided to throw out everything Christ ever taught on the needy, the sick, the poor, the stranger, the person jailed, and spit in Christ's face, choosing their politicians and the love of money over and above God....
and the straw that broke the camel's back, was when Christians decide to raise up and praise as though god himself, Donald Trump.... a man with ZERO morals, a blatant and proud adulterer, a cheat, the liar of all liars, a lawless man, boastful, vengeful, arrogant, a destroyer of truth and all that Christ teaches.....

Christ predicted you all would be like this... he warned you of what is called, "The Falling Away of the Church"....
but you didn't listen... you chose Satan instead.

You're vastly confused

au contraire mon cheri

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

When Christians decided to be involved in scummy politics and politicians, when Christians decided to become liars, when Christians decided to throw out everything Christ ever taught on the needy, the sick, the poor, the stranger, the person jailed, and spit in Christ's face, choosing their politicians and the love of money over and above God....
and the straw that broke the camel's back, was when Christians decide to raise up and praise as though god himself, Donald Trump.... a man with ZERO morals, a blatant and proud adulterer, a cheat, the liar of all liars, a lawless man, boastful, vengeful, arrogant, a destroyer of truth and all that Christ teaches.....

Christ predicted you all would be like this... he warned you of what is called, "The Falling Away of the Church"....

You're vastly confused

au contraire mon cheri

Horse shit. Real Christians know what's going on, the Bible tells us this would happen.

The idiot I was responding to just had to work Trump into it also

Bunch of freaking loons consumed with TDS

Exactly HOW is Christianity being threatened?

By not allowing nativity scenes on public property? By not allowing school administrations to lead prayers?

Has any Christian been prevented from attending the church of their choice? Has anyone denied a Christian their right to worship?

Or has there been a push to follow the US Constitution, which forbids a national religion?

Christianity is the last target for approved hate. THAT is the threat. It's not only acceptable, it's actually GOOD to hate Christians--particularly if they are white and male.

If you can't see that, open your eyes.

So people disliking Christians is a threat? Wow

You wanna build strawmen and knock them down? Do it on photoshop or something, don't bother me about it.

What did the apostle Paul mean by a "falling away"...
What did the apostle Paul mean by a "falling away" in the end times?

Why will people follow a great religious leader during what many call the great falling away or the great apostasy?

Those interested in the signs of the end times often take note of a warning given by Paul to the Thessalonians, speaking about the return of Jesus Christ to earth. He writes, “Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first” (2 Thessalonians 2:3). He then proceeds to explain this “falling away” in greater detail.

Paul writes that it will involve the revealing of “the man of sin…the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God” (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4). Some man is going to style himself as greater than God, pretending to be God—and people will believe him. Why? Because:

“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie” (2 Thessalonians 2:9-11).

The “man of sin” posing as God will be performing supernatural acts with the help of the devil, deceiving all those who have rejected God and putting himself in a position to be worshipped by the world.

Revelation 19:20 describes this powerful religious leader as “the false prophet who worked signs” in connection with the political leader called the “beast.” The False Prophet is the same as the one called “another beast” in Revelation 13:11, who performs miraculous “signs” (verses 14-15). He is also the leader of the false church (“the harlot”) in Revelation 17:1-5. He is also referred to as “another horn” who will “persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law” in Daniel 7:8, 20-22, 24-25.

You Can Understand Bible Prophecy , The Book of Revelation Unveiled , and Are We Living in the Time of the End?

By not allowing nativity scenes on public property? By not allowing school administrations to lead prayers?

Has any Christian been prevented from attending the church of their choice? Has anyone denied a Christian their right to worship?

Or has there been a push to follow the US Constitution, which forbids a national religion?

Christianity is the last target for approved hate. THAT is the threat. It's not only acceptable, it's actually GOOD to hate Christians--particularly if they are white and male.

There is dislike and there is hatred.....what we see now is more like hatred in most cases and extreme hatred in a lot of cases which is growing.

In the same vein that German Nazis dislliked/hated Jews.

Or the same vein that Christians (for decades) hated gays, other religions and anyone who disagreed with them?

You fail to understand the Biblical Concept of Righteous Hatred.

"16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.17How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.19Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.21Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.23Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:24And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalm 139

A Cry in the Wilderness: Righteous Hatred

'I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.'

Image25.jpg

If it were Christians hating, this would matter. Its not so it doesn't.

There is dislike and there is hatred.....what we see now is more like hatred in most cases and extreme hatred in a lot of cases which is growing.

Or the same vein that Christians (for decades) hated gays, other religions and anyone who disagreed with them?
The final chapter of the Bible tells us things. And part of it is buy and sell. I am not a religious person but I have a religious background. The gay movement was for respect and dignity. Not it is on maxidrive for every way of non hetero living possible. So if the Christians get it, you will be soon after.

I have never met a gay man or lesbian that was against me or my lifestyle.

You wanna build strawmen and knock them down? Do it on photoshop or something, don't bother me about it.

Not a strawman. I asked exactly how Christianity was being threatened. And you answered that is was good to hate Christians.

I cannot see people hating Christians as destroying Christianity.

The final chapter of the Bible tells us things. And part of it is buy and sell. I am not a religious person but I have a religious background. The gay movement was for respect and dignity. Not it is on maxidrive for every way of non hetero living possible. So if the Christians get it, you will be soon after.

They are so against Christian lifestyles they hunt down Christian bakeries on purpose, demand wedding cakes, and then have hissy fits when they get even the most polite refusals. BTW, the hissy fits take the form of shutting down the bakers' and florists' livelihoods.

Not a strawman. I asked exactly how Christianity was being threatened. And you answered that is was good to hate Christians.

Well then let me suggest you neither have much imagination or knowledge of history. When the Europeans--specifically, the Nazi Europeans--hated the Jews hard enough, they began to destroy them. And they almost, yes, eradicated the entire population of Jews from Europe. When you destroy the adherents of the religion, you destroy the religion itself.

Hello.

Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen

let me guess.....

liberals are waging war on christians and the ONLY WAY to defend your lives and your beliefs is to STRIKE FIRST and kill ALL the liberals!

in self defense.....

right?

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

rush limbaugh said "leave only a few liberals left alive"

which method do YOU subscribe to in DEFENDING your religion?

You're a fcking loon, dude

Christians don't subscribe to killing all liberals

Sit your stupid ass down

"Christians don't subscribe to killing all liberals"

Not ALL?

how many?

rush limbaugh says "leave only a few left alive"

ann coulter said "we should shoot a few"

which method do YOU approve of?

View attachment 253316

You're once again trying to derail a thread with that shit. You're confusing Christians with talk commentaries.

Go derail another thread. You're waaaay iff topic
So...talk commentaries aren't christian.....ok. What are they then?

That does not say much about you or your lifestyle boyo. Take a hike.

I decide to let Christ separate His Sheep from THE GOATS. And upon Judgment Day, I will let The Holy One of Israel pass Judgment on The Goats and cast them in to The Fire.

We don't have to worry about Liberals. They may overcome us, even kill us, but in The End, their victories are only temporary.

In the mean time, we are told to "Hold and Occupy". And that means to stand your ground, contend for The Faith until Christ Returns. It's not a shooting war, it is a spiritual war.

All things that are to happen were known from the beginning, and there is nothing unknown to God.

Do not worry about those who hate God, who hate Christians, who hate Jews. Live your lives in faith and do good. God will preserve and protect, and if He does not it is for a purpose, His Purpose.

Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen

let me guess.....

liberals are waging war on christians and the ONLY WAY to defend your lives and your beliefs is to STRIKE FIRST and kill ALL the liberals!

in self defense.....

right?

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

rush limbaugh said "leave only a few liberals left alive"

which method do YOU subscribe to in DEFENDING your religion?

Well then let me suggest you neither have much imagination or knowledge of history. When the Europeans--specifically, the Nazi Europeans--hated the Jews hard enough, they began to destroy them. And they almost, yes, eradicated the entire population of Jews from Europe. When you destroy the adherents of the religion, you destroy the religion itself.

The world is witnessing the rise of an entire new generation of Christian martyrs. The carnage is occurring on such a vast scale that it represents not only the most dramatic Christian story of our time, but arguably the premier human rights challenge of this era as well.

Are Christians really the world’s most persecuted religious group?

They are so against Christian lifestyles they hunt down Christian bakeries on purpose, demand wedding cakes, and then have hissy fits when they get even the most polite refusals. BTW, the hissy fits take the form of shutting down the bakers' and florists' livelihoods.

If they have a business that is open to the public, they have to abide by the laws governing them.

Christians themselves will be the downfall of Christianity. Pedophile priest and racist radical fundamentslist and cracked tv evangelist. Christianity is a dying religion
Christians will not be the downfall of Christianity. Those that call themselves Christians and are not, will. The Apostates. Wolves in Sheep's clothing.

The Scriptures say there must come a falling away first before the Return of Christ. So many nations will turn their backs on God, and become filled with lawless, selfish, slanderers, liars, blasphemers, and murderers, and all sorts of sins, and perversions.

But The Church will always be The Church until it is removed from The Earth so that God's Judgment can purify The Earth, and restore it like it was in The Garden of Eden.

The wicked will have no part in that.

Hello.

Has there been any attempt to herd Christians into concentration camps, or restrict where they can live?

I'm a secular atheist, support pot smoking and gay rights and defend the rights of ALL religions (yes, even you and yours)....

am I part of the problem?

Must I be dealt with to save your religion from my despicable attacks on your religion?
A "secular atheist"? Is there any other kind of atheist? Isn't this a redundancy?

That does not say much about you or your lifestyle boyo. Take a hike.

It says that I have not called for them to go back in the closet, or worse.

I love to hike! But I am not leaving.

If they have a business that is open to the public, they have to abide by the laws governing them.

Such as?

I say boyo....me thinks you are coinfused.

Baker who refused to make same-sex wedding cake wins U.S. Supreme Court case | CBC News

One Law is that "Government Shall Make No Law Respecting The Establishment of a Religion."

That means if a Christian Baker does not want to bake a Gay Wedding Cake, The Government cannot make him do it

Forum List

Back