The three prongs of the Russia investigation.....

As special counsel Robert S. Mueller III widens his inquiry of Russia's role in the 2016 presidential campaign, it can be difficult to keep track of who is under investigation for what.

The law enforcement investigation led by Mueller now has three known prongs, after The Washington Post reported Wednesday night that Mueller will interview senior intelligence officials to help determine whether President Trump attempted to obstruct justice.

Russian election meddling and possible collusion with the Trump campaign

Possible attempts to obstruct justice

Possible financial crimes

Analysis | Three prongs of the Russia investigation, explained

This should be fun.......

12m-AC-Power-Cord-3Prong-3Plug-US-Standard_2_nologo_600x600.jpg

Only three prongs in this thread.

Trump needs to fire Mueller IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner

I would like to know why the hell Jared Kushner met during the transistion with the president of a Russian bank that is under US sanctions.

Perhaps Kushner was inquiring if that Russian bank gave out free toasters if you opened a checking account with them???.........LOL

Yeah, them, the same "intelligence" officials who cannot locate an ISIS server ....

You really don't know how the internet works. :lol:

and want you to think this was a "757" and not a cruise missile...

because if you do think that was a cruise missile, you'd also think Mueller is a traitor....
You have never answered the question I keep asking you about that. You keep running away.

Please tell us how the Illuminati were able to convince the thousands and thousands of military experts in the Pentagon that a missile was actually a Boeing 757.

GENERAL: Holy shit! We've just been hit by a passenger jet!

SERGEANT: Looked like a flock of birds to me.

LIEUTENANT: I could have sworn it was a Mazda.

COLONEL: I thought Jones blew up the microwave by forgetting the spoon in his Tupperware again.

LADEXTER: It was a missile!

ALL: Well, LaDexter's the expert so he must be right!

Slight correction, it was a Mossad Missile.

Forum List

Back