The Time Donald Endorsed Hillary and Democrats

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

He'll release a tweet saying this isnt him and his fan club will go "Sqqquaaaawk it wasnt him, its not him"

He without a doubt was a Democrat. So he's either come to his senses or he's a fraud. I have no idea which it is but democrats are known to be huge fakes so it wouldn't surprise me.

On tape you said the Economy does better under Democrats. Can you Explain?

Trump: Never said that.

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans." - Donald J. Trump.

He'll release a tweet saying this isnt him and his fan club will go "Sqqquaaaawk it wasnt him, its not him"

Ronald Reagan was a Democrat... Rick Perry was also a Democrat... David Duke was a Democrat... People change political parties and I know you can't not understand that because you're a mindless drone but in the end Donald Trump is a Republican for better or for worse...

Now don't you have some black lives only matter if they vote for Hillary material you need to spam this site with?

Ronald Reagan was a Democrat... Rick Perry was also a Democrat... David Duke was a Democrat... People change political parties and I know you can't not understand that because you're a mindless drone but in the end Donald Trump is a Republican for better or for worse...

Now don't you have some black lives only matter if they vote for Hillary material you need to spam this site with?

You learn well. Now repeat after me. Trump was against 9/11. There is no drought in California. Pence voted for Iraq war and thats ok. Hillary voted for it and its bad. Bush lied Pence pacified.

Anyone who complains that trump isn't "partisan" enough should have their jaws slapped. There is ALOT to complain about, but him not being partisan isn't one of them.

The Time Donald Endorsed Hillary and Democrats

And gay marriage...and demented men using women's bathrooms in Trump Towers...and many of his products being made in China...

Cankles used to be a republican. Are you silly fucking hacks riding her ass?

Forum List

Back