The titles of my threads in the right hand side box are written in Chinese!

working on it.

about 25 have been cleaned so far
Mine showed up today in Chinese as well...

plus someone logged me out of the site on both of my devices for USMB and forced me to sign in again, where they can get your sign in and login pass word...

why oh why oh why can't the admin make our logon and passwords a secure connection....?

can't they easily turn our log ins to a secure log on connection or is that hard or expensive for the site to do?

Anyway, my computers are speaking chinese as well.... :(

What's up with that? Is it just me (please say no)! How could this happen?
Corrusion.

mike as you are World President and as Bruce_T_Laney is World Vice President you are expected to:

BOMB BEIJING TO DESTROY THE CHINESE BOTS HQ COMMAND CENTRE :blowup::Boom2:
I may have to fire Bruse!

mike this is just in, exclusive footage of the CHINESE BOTS warming up for their mission to DISRUPT this forum:

1j536q.gif

^^^^ Russian Troll Bot Triggered Alert Has Now Been Activated :omg:

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f44317059486d432e676966
And it's true! All those chinks look the same!

working on it.

plus someone logged me out of the site on both of my devices for USMB and forced me to sign in again, where they can get your sign in and login pass word...

why oh why oh why can't the admin make our logon and passwords a secure connection....?

can't they easily turn our log ins to a secure log on connection or is that hard or expensive for the site to do?

your computer is speaking binawy?

working on it.

your computer is speaking binawy?
yes, and I'm learning 'all kinds' of new things! :eek: :lol:

th

They're here now!!! They taking over...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Hoax for Sale

The Demmies are desperate for new leads to scare people about President Trump. You may have noticed that Kevin McCarthy, the star of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, has become Trump's House Majority Leader.
So, unless we RESIST, we'll all become zombies. Also appropriate to a witchhunt is the fact that another character in that prescient movie, Carolyn Jones, became Morticia in The Addams Family.

working on it.

I was logged out at least twice myself

About all I could do was hit the spam button, which should have banned them.

I was working on it, Aye was working on it, I noticed this morning she cleaned a few more of them.

notified Admin, and hopefully they are working on it.

working on it.

I was working on it, Aye was working on it, I noticed this morning she cleaned a few more of them.

the Chinese is back!!! :(

working on it.

the Chinese is back!!! :(

Mine is simple math problems. 35+2 ect

Its early. I'm on my first cup of blessed elixir (coffee to some people). I don't do math before my 2nd cup.

Forum List

Back