The top ten reasons not to vote Republican in the midterms

Obviously. I mean just look at what they've done to California and Illinois.

Oh, wait.........
Your profile says you live in Chicago. Am I correct that you haven't ever been to the red states to see the blight there? Chicago is a dream paradise compared to any red state.

And California? What is your complaint about CA? CA's economy, obviously, drives the whole country. That's where all the big new companies come from, all the main innovations, etc. They are running a budget surplus. They have a median income $20k/year higher than Texas does... CA is the posterchild for success stories in the US.

I see you make as little sense here as you do on DP

Good. The less Congress does, the better. Your property and your money are never safe while Congress is in session.

Why anyone would believe shear volume of legislation is a way to measure the quality of Congress escapes me.

Another Koch talking point. Less government, less Congress, makes it easier for the 'Bros' to rape and pillage. True red coat thinking.

Um...The Koch brothers are Republicans. Brian is an anarchist. Are you really that stupid? Seriously?

Republican's haven't done shit for this country the last two decades.

Let's purge them from government once and for all!

I agree. Neither have the Democrats. Let's purge them from government once and for all too.

Then we'll both have to actually think on our own without parties to tell us. That won't be a problem for me. It will be catastrophic for you.

And yet, Republicans will still win more votes than Democrats.

Liberals can't imagine democracy having any purpose other than looting those having a better time in life.

By having the rich like me pay the same effective rate of Federal tax as you do.

I'll prove my point. My Federal effective rate in 2013 was 4% on $26.5M.

What was yours?

You expect us to believe you earned $26.5 million in one year and you're hanging around this two-bit debate forum?

Liberals can't imagine democracy having any purpose other than looting those having a better time in life.

By having the rich like me pay the same effective rate of Federal tax as you do.

What was yours?

You expect us to believe you earned $26.5 million in one year and you're hanging around this two-bit debate forum?

You nailed it.

What was yours?

You nailed it.

Anyone who earns that kind of money wouldn't come off likr a complete numskull as OnePercenter does.

Demonrats are facing an absolute bloodbath in the mid terms. They have to find some splinter to hang on to. obola is going down in flames and scorching the demonrats as hr goes.

What was yours?

yeah you made that much last year.

I am the heir to the Longworth Fortune (look it up) and I know you are lying.

What was yours?

You nailed it.

Anyone who earns that kind of money wouldn't come off likr a complete numskull as OnePercenter does.

a few Trustafarians do but they are usually too stoned to post on forums

I've been to many states.
And the 2 in the biggest fiscal holes are California and Illinois.

Again CA is running a surplus, so obviously that isn't a "fiscal hole"... Even at the peak of the Bush recession when it was running a deficit, the deficit was actually just about average as a percentage of GDP. It never got over 2% of CA's GDP. It just sounded more alarming because 2% of CA's GDP is a lot more than 2% of Idaho's GDP.

Frankly, state level debt isn't really a particularly huge deal in any state. CA, being by far the biggest state, has by far the biggest debt, but even there it is only $132 billion. That's only around $3,500 per Californian. California has a median income almost $20k higher than the average red state. That means that CA could pay off its entire debt in just one year and STILL have a median income $16,500 higher than the average red state in that year...

Federal debt is fairly serious. State debt just isn't big enough numbers to get too worked up about.

Chicago is a dream paradise compared to any red state.

The Chicago public school system is an incredibly expensive failure.

I don't know anything about Chicago's school system, so no comment on that. That said, red states in the south consistently lock out all the worst slots in the education rankings.

Good. The less Congress does, the better. Your property and your money are never safe while Congress is in session.

Why anyone would believe shear volume of legislation is a way to measure the quality of Congress escapes me.

Another Koch talking point. Less government, less Congress, makes it easier for the 'Bros' to rape and pillage. True red coat thinking.

Um...The Koch brothers are Republicans. Brian is an anarchist. Are you really that stupid? Seriously?

Which is why he's a kochbagger....racist, anti-semiotic, violent. Are you really that stupid? Seriously?

Forum List

Back