The topless parade. Pride or shame?

I think seeing women's breasts makes men want sex.
I know many men get frustrated just seeing women in low cut tops.
Some men have higher sex drives and levels of testosterone than others, so, it's very hard on them (no pun intended ...) ;)

I really do understand.... why would a woman want to expose herself anyway if NOT to attract men?
I don't think it would be comfortable for me to walk around topless, but, that's just me....

Either way, I think it's best for women to be covered up.
just get us used to it and insist, nice Persons do.
Well, Bonzi, we men do think about sex when seeing a pair of women's breasts. But, we also think about having sex with women that are wearing bras and shirts. Myself, when I see a woman with full pouty lips, I think about kissing her. Men are turned on by the visual. If you don't like that, stay indoors.

What about their personalities? :D

Was I speaking to you? No, I was not.

I think seeing women's breasts makes men want sex.
I know many men get frustrated just seeing women in low cut tops.
Some men have higher sex drives and levels of testosterone than others, so, it's very hard on them (no pun intended ...) ;)

I really do understand.... why would a woman want to expose herself anyway if NOT to attract men?
I don't think it would be comfortable for me to walk around topless, but, that's just me....

Either way, I think it's best for women to be covered up.
Well, Bonzi, we men do think about sex when seeing a pair of women's breasts. But, we also think about having sex with women that are wearing bras and shirts. Myself, when I see a woman with full pouty lips, I think about kissing her. Men are turned on by the visual. If you don't like that, stay indoors.

What about their personalities? :D

Thankfully, I'm not a nice persons.

Nudity is a victimless "crime". It hurts nobody and is censored by law only because people don't want to see it. You want to bring up hygiene? Fine! But what hygiene issue is presented by breasts? It isn't about hygiene it's about being the only species on earth that's offended by its own body. It's a mental disease, diagnosed by God as such from the beginning. It's time the prudes were pushed out of the mainstream and relegated to historical oddities like those hideous full dress bathing suits they used to make women wear.

It's the human body. Get over it.

The animals never have to wear clothing because God in His wisdom clothed them in beautiful furs. Except for my dog who appreciates a pretty dress.

Human bodies whether in glory or ugliness have no God given coverings.
And yet God created us naked and the Bible records the man and woman were unashamed of their nakedness. It only became an issue after they sinned and their minds were darkened by the fall. The Bible in no way supports prudishness as authored by God. Quite the opposite.
I am unmoved by Biblical arguments. Women who imagine they are protesting by flashing their tits make all women a sport for the amusement of others. They aren't shocking they are a joke. Yes there is shame. The shame is that women fought for years for recognition and this is what these airheads did with it. That's a shame.

Nudity is a victimless "crime". It hurts nobody and is censored by law only because people don't want to see it. You want to bring up hygiene? Fine! But what hygiene issue is presented by breasts? It isn't about hygiene it's about being the only species on earth that's offended by its own body. It's a mental disease, diagnosed by God as such from the beginning. It's time the prudes were pushed out of the mainstream and relegated to historical oddities like those hideous full dress bathing suits they used to make women wear.

It's the human body. Get over it.

The animals never have to wear clothing because God in His wisdom clothed them in beautiful furs. Except for my dog who appreciates a pretty dress.

Human bodies whether in glory or ugliness have no God given coverings.
And yet God created us naked and the Bible records the man and woman were unashamed of their nakedness. It only became an issue after they sinned and their minds were darkened by the fall. The Bible in no way supports prudishness as authored by God. Quite the opposite.
I am unmoved by Biblical arguments. Women who imagine they are protesting by flashing their tits make all women a sport for the amusement of others. They aren't shocking they are a joke. Yes there is shame. The shame is that women fought for years for recognition and this is what these airheads did with it. That's a shame.

What a crock. Maybe you feel like those 30 or so women represent you, but they don't represent me.

Tipsycatlover Do you have any issue with women being topless?
My issue is that I was there when women were valued by tits, ass and how much they were willing to show of both. Women in that business meeting was classified as entertainment. What women said was "stop looking at my cleavage and listen to me".

We fought for years for recognition. To be more than bodyparts. This is what women did with what we won.

The women in Times Square aren't making a statement that nudity is normal and natural. They are doing the opposite. They are selling the opportunity to take a picture of their tits for a dollar. A dollar. Some guy is going to pay that dollar and carry that picture into the boardroom.

My issue is that I was there when women were valued by tits, ass and how much they were willing to show of both. Women in that business meeting was classified as entertainment. What women said was "stop looking at my cleavage and listen to me".

We fought for years for recognition. To be more than bodyparts. This is what women did with what we won.

The women in Times Square aren't making a statement that nudity is normal and natural. They are doing the opposite. They are selling the opportunity to take a picture of their tits for a dollar. A dollar. Some guy is going to pay that dollar and carry that picture into the boardroom.

What matters is what you think of yourself, nothing else.
That will show in your actions.
People that value women for their body parts and what they can put out sexually will never change.
Just avoid them and ignore them.

Don't walk around like that. Problem solved.

People that value women for their body parts and what they can put out sexually will never change.
If you are correct, women should never have bothered attempting advancement. Just avoid those top spots and ignore the men advanced over you. Just keep thinking those happy thoughts.

Why did we bother if it was going to end up like this?

Anyone saying they think women should walk around topless should post a pic of themselves topless... how's that?

If you are correct, women should never have bothered attempting advancement. Just avoid those top spots and ignore the men advanced over you. Just keep thinking those happy thoughts.

but you are not changing their thoughts
only their actions
true change comes with a change in thought.
changing actions only leads to anger, resentment and frustration.

End up like what???

End up like what???

End up like what???

Lol. Most people just make fun of her! :D I think some of you people worry needlessly. I'll bet when you were younger, your parents thought the same things about the younger generation. Actually, I'm sure the 60s were pretty wild from everything I've heard! :D Lol.

only their actions
Right. Women, generally, never changed their thinking. In the beginning, it was wrongly assumed that women wanted to be able to achieve and be recognized for those achievements. All women. Not some or a few, but all women deserved to rise above the sum of their parts. That was wrong. We should never have bothered.

End up like what???
Ewww, use the top to cover her face instead

only their actions
Right. Women, generally, never changed their thinking. In the beginning, it was wrongly assumed that women wanted to be able to achieve and be recognized for those achievements. All women. Not some or a few, but all women deserved to rise above the sum of their parts. That was wrong. We should never have bothered.

What about the women from your generation who walked around naked? There are always going to be those people who want to walk around naked. It's not the end of the world, you know.

End up like what???
Ewww, use the top to cover her face instead

At least she has her tongue in her mouth there. :lol:

Forum List

Back