The topless parade. Pride or shame?

Tipsycatlover Do you have any issue with women being topless?
My issue is that I was there when women were valued by tits, ass and how much they were willing to show of both. Women in that business meeting was classified as entertainment. What women said was "stop looking at my cleavage and listen to me".

We fought for years for recognition. To be more than bodyparts. This is what women did with what we won.

The women in Times Square aren't making a statement that nudity is normal and natural. They are doing the opposite. They are selling the opportunity to take a picture of their tits for a dollar. A dollar. Some guy is going to pay that dollar and carry that picture into the boardroom.

What matters is what you think of yourself, nothing else.
That will show in your actions.
People that value women for their body parts and what they can put out sexually will never change.
Just avoid them and ignore them.
If you are correct, women should never have bothered attempting advancement. Just avoid those top spots and ignore the men advanced over you. Just keep thinking those happy thoughts.

Why did we bother if it was going to end up like this?

End up like what???
So worthless that they sell pictures of their tits for a dollar.

Which isn't nearly as bad as finding that a woman who stands on a street selling pictures of her tits for a dollar perfectly acceptable.

Be an honest stripper. Make some real money as a professional.

My issue is that I was there when women were valued by tits, ass and how much they were willing to show of both. Women in that business meeting was classified as entertainment. What women said was "stop looking at my cleavage and listen to me".

We fought for years for recognition. To be more than bodyparts. This is what women did with what we won.

The women in Times Square aren't making a statement that nudity is normal and natural. They are doing the opposite. They are selling the opportunity to take a picture of their tits for a dollar. A dollar. Some guy is going to pay that dollar and carry that picture into the boardroom.

People that value women for their body parts and what they can put out sexually will never change.
If you are correct, women should never have bothered attempting advancement. Just avoid those top spots and ignore the men advanced over you. Just keep thinking those happy thoughts.

but you are not changing their thoughts
only their actions
true change comes with a change in thought.
changing actions only leads to anger, resentment and frustration.
Right. Women, generally, never changed their thinking. In the beginning, it was wrongly assumed that women wanted to be able to achieve and be recognized for those achievements. All women. Not some or a few, but all women deserved to rise above the sum of their parts. That was wrong. We should never have bothered.

What about the women from your generation who walked around naked? There are always going to be those people who want to walk around naked. It's not the end of the world, you know.
It's not the end of the world. It's the end of why bother.

only their actions
Right. Women, generally, never changed their thinking. In the beginning, it was wrongly assumed that women wanted to be able to achieve and be recognized for those achievements. All women. Not some or a few, but all women deserved to rise above the sum of their parts. That was wrong. We should never have bothered.

What about the women from your generation who walked around naked? There are always going to be those people who want to walk around naked. It's not the end of the world, you know.

Why bother to what? Sit here all day and make moronic posts?

only their actions

Why bother trying to make sure that women have a place at the financial table. What would you know. You're a soccer mom.

only their actions

Why bother trying to make sure that women have a place at the financial table. What would you know. You're a soccer mom.

Are you kidding? What exactly do you do to make sure women have a place at the financial table. I'm a single woman who handles all of my own finances. :dunno:

Are you kidding? What exactly do you do to make sure women have a place at the financial table. I'm a single woman who handles all of my own finances. :dunno:
As women have always done. Your world is too narrow. How hard was it for that first woman to handle the finances for a fortune 500 company?

Why aren't men standing on street corners selling pictures of themselves half naked for a dollar?

Men think too much of themselves.

As women have always done. Your world is too narrow. How hard was it for that first woman to handle the finances for a fortune 500 company?

Why aren't men standing on street corners selling pictures of themselves half naked for a dollar?

Well, I don't know where you live, but I don't see women standing on the corner selling pictures of themselves.

Well, I don't know where you live, but I don't see women standing on the corner selling pictures of themselves.
Okay, you forgot the post that started the discussion. It happens.

Okay, you forgot the post that started the discussion. It happens.

The topic of the thread is about these women protesting topless. Now, you are the one who is going off on a tangent here, like usual.

I'm in Los Angeles, if we had women selling pictures of their naked tits, the police would be finding body parts scattered from Hollywood to Pasadena.

They were protesting the crackdown on the topless tip seekers in Times Square.

Well, you make it sound as if these people are hanging out on every street corner. These people are in the minority. This kind of thing is not anything new either. This happened back in your day too, so I don't see why this particular incident has you all stressing out. It's silly.

Well, Bonzi, we men do think about sex when seeing a pair of women's breasts. But, we also think about having sex with women that are wearing bras and shirts. Myself, when I see a woman with full pouty lips, I think about kissing her. Men are turned on by the visual. If you don't like that, stay indoors.

What about their personalities? :D
just get us used to it and insist, nice Persons do.

You said that already..............
ok; just get nude in front of us and insist you don't need a good argument. :p

beg first
sorry; i am not in that good of a good mood due to not meeting my quota often enough.

What I would like to see is some woman applying for an executive job told "take your clothes off and let us see how big your tits really are."

That would be a hoot and a half.

That will REALLY put those prudes in their place.
it may depend on whether it is an "impromptu assessment" of her client relations, diversity, and stress management in the most team oriented of manners and fashions in modern times?

beg first
sorry; i am not in that good of a good mood due to not meeting my quota often enough.

that and lack of rest will do it....
Maybe a change in tactic...?

Women are proving to be just as worthless as men always said they were.

Show those tits girls, no one wants to hear what you have to say anyway.
They're worthless in your mind, and "men" never called women worthless. Sounds like you have come down with a case of feminism and it's polluting your otherwise sound thinking on every other issue.
That's exactly how it was and why women fought so hard to be taken seriously. Now foolish women want to drag us back to those dark ages where competence was assumed to only be male and women were judged by their cup size.

It's a very sad thing to witness.
what other metrics is a guy supposed to use when chics have no good argument? the cuteness of their poon?

I think seeing women's breasts makes men want sex.
I know many men get frustrated just seeing women in low cut tops.
Some men have higher sex drives and levels of testosterone than others, so, it's very hard on them (no pun intended ...) ;)

I really do understand.... why would a woman want to expose herself anyway if NOT to attract men?
I don't think it would be comfortable for me to walk around topless, but, that's just me....

Either way, I think it's best for women to be covered up.
Well, Bonzi, we men do think about sex when seeing a pair of women's breasts. But, we also think about having sex with women that are wearing bras and shirts. Myself, when I see a woman with full pouty lips, I think about kissing her. Men are turned on by the visual. If you don't like that, stay indoors.

Thankfully, I'm not a nice persons.
can you put your other avatar back up, please; it could be "false advertising" :p

beg first

that and lack of rest will do it....
Maybe a change in tactic...?
yes; i am practicing better money management to establish a petty cash fund for such purposes. :p

i love modern capital times.

Forum List

Back