The transition of money from poor to rich has ruined America

Do you agree with this statement?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
When the hell did health care premiums go down for ANYONE before Obama Care was even thought of?
And Obamacare has stopped health care premiums from going up as much as they would if there were no Obamacare.

When Obama passed Obamacare, the lobbyists and health care giants said they needed a couple/few years before the new rules get put in. So for the first couple years, they continued to jack up prices. Today, they can't. Why? Obamacare has regulated them.

And Obamacare has stopped health care premiums from going up as much as they would if there were no Obamacare.

When Obama passed Obamacare, the lobbyists and health care giants said they needed a couple/few years before the new rules get put in. So for the first couple years, they continued to jack up prices. Today, they can't. Why? Obamacare has regulated them.
actually all Obamacare did was bailout those insurance companies....the insurance companies wrote the bill with Obama, and the Dems.

The law did nothing to address the cost.

The GOP tried to fix it but were blocked....the bailouts stopped though...at least in the future...but thanks to Obama and teh Dems we still had to pay back $12 billion in bailouts to insurance companies that relied on those payments after Obamacare was passed.

actually all Obamacare did was bailout those insurance companies....the insurance companies wrote the bill with Obama, and the Dems.

The GOP tried to fix it but were blocked....the bailouts stopped though...at least in the future...but thanks to Obama and teh Dems we still had to pay back $12 billion in bailouts to insurance companies that relied on those payments after Obamacare was passed.

I agree with everything until you said the GOP tried to fix it. They didn't try to fix shit.

And Obamacare was written By Romney and Republicans loved it until Obama adopted it.

Biden has done A LOT for the poor and middle class. He won't get the credit he deserves. The corporate media has you all convinced he has to go and Trump needs to come back.

Yes, inflation has hurt us all.

President Joe Biden took office one year ago amid one of the worst economies in generations, but the U.S. economy has since made tremendous progress toward recovery, and workers are benefiting.

So tell us what Joe has done for the poor. Your link is all generalizations and propaganda. Corporate media seems excited about Joe not Don. I think both are terrible.

Biden took over an economy coming out of a pandemic and over $4 trillion being injected into the economy, and you are surprised the economy started to right itself? How are we benefitting from his high inflation, his supply shortages, how about his high gas prices? What about wages that are way behind inflation, wages gained 5.1% last year which was good because inflation was at 7.5% which puts us losing 2.4% of our spending power. What about the Dow falling? How are these all helping the middle class and poor? From what I am seeing, the middle class is struggling. He has moved more to the rich than to the poor, how is this helping the average American family?

You want to give Biden and all he has done credit for the economy, then he would be the one to blame for the bad economy.

So tell us what Joe has done for the poor. Your link is all generalizations and propaganda. Corporate media seems excited about Joe not Don. I think both are terrible.

Biden took over an economy coming out of a pandemic and over $4 trillion being injected into the economy, and you are surprised the economy started to right itself? How are we benefitting from his high inflation, his supply shortages, how about his high gas prices? What about wages that are way behind inflation, wages gained 5.1% last year which was good because inflation was at 7.5% which puts us losing 2.4% of our spending power. What about the Dow falling? How are these all helping the middle class and poor? From what I am seeing, the middle class is struggling. He has moved more to the rich than to the poor, how is this helping the average American family?

You want to give Biden and all he has done credit for the economy, then he would be the one to blame for the bad economy.
Read the links. They go into great detail.

Oh please stop blaming Biden.

Elevated inflation has been driven by supply chain disruptions and pent-up consumer demand for goods as the Covid-19 pandemic wanes.

Romney never wrote Obamacare...stop lying.

The Mass law signed into place by Romney was 70 pages, Obamacare was 2700 pages. They aren't the same law.
What did you like about Romneycare?

well yeah, they actually took the bailouts out of the law.
Yea, my buddy who owned GM stock loved it when GM went bankrupt. NOT. Then they restructured, and resold their stock to new people really cheap. Those people who bought the new GM stock made a fortune. Unfortunately the people who had GM stock lost everything when GM went bankrupt.

I would have been ok with GM going bankrupt but when you open up the next day and start selling stocks, you need to give the guys who lost their stocks new stocks. Not say sorry you're shit out of luck. We went bankrupt so we don't have to give you anything. It's bullshit.

Read the links. They go into great detail.

Oh please stop blaming Biden.

Elevated inflation has been driven by supply chain disruptions and pent-up consumer demand for goods as the Covid-19 pandemic wanes.
So you give Biden credit but no blame, that shows me you are a partisan hack that can't be honest for a second.

So you give Biden credit but no blame, that shows me you are a partisan hack that can't be honest for a second.
Sending out all those stimulus checks and unemployment checks to people who didn't qualify? Honestly Papa, if the Republicans run someone else other than Trump, I won't complain if Biden is a 1 term president. But if they/you run Trump again, no, I give Biden zero blame. ZERO.

Clown, what's today's conspiracy theory?:safetocomeoutff:
I saw where someone tried to start a conspiracy theory that you had a brain, but it didn't get any traction. Too unbelievable.

Last edited:
Op-eds are now facts? lol! That is funny and you claim I just throw out talking points? lol! Thanks for the laughs, I can see you aren't interested in anything other than pushing lies.
It helped a lot of poor people bro. How many kids would not have insurance if not for Obamacare?

Who does the Affordable Care Act help the most? Two categories of individuals will benefit the most from the exchanges: those who don't have health insurance right now and those who buy insurance on the individual market.

I have great insurance through my work. I don't even know how much is taken out of my paycheck every 2 weeks. It's not a lot. And my co-pays and deductables are pretty low. I don't recall ever getting a bill that shocked me.

I never said people didn't do well on investments under DumBama. But he had nothing to do with it. That was private industry that created those profits. Truck drivers are doing fine. It's the bureaucracies that Fs us over all the time, and I am disappointed that Trump never addressed that, not only in transportation, but all bureaucracies which 80% should be eliminated.

Now that we are so short of drivers, the bureaucracies once again are making it harder for drivers to get into the field. In the past you went to school or were trained by your employer, and went to pass the test to get your CDL. In spite of this shortage, now you have to attend a government class on top of the training you already had to get your CDL, or to upgrade your drivers from Class B to Class A. This started under Dementia last February.

Obama had EVERYTHING to do with it. You were shedding 900,000 jobs a month when he took office, and he stopped the freefall, within 6 months of taking office. You just can't deal with the fact that a black man was smarter than Bush or Trump.

You said you had investments and were doing well. Now you say you lost money under Obama. How would you ever do that?????

Everything you said in the past, you're denying now. What little credibility you had has just been destroyed by your own lies.

Sending out all those stimulus checks and unemployment checks to people who didn't qualify? Honestly Papa, if the Republicans run someone else other than Trump, I won't complain if Biden is a 1 term president. But if they/you run Trump again, no, I give Biden zero blame. ZERO.
I don't blame Biden at all, I don't give him any credit at all either, he did nothing either way.

If you want to give Biden credit, then you need to give blame as he has as much to do with one as the other.

you just float BS about how great he is and then blame others when things go bad, you are just like your buddy Trump.

Forum List

Back