The transition of money from poor to rich has ruined America

Do you agree with this statement?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You seem to be utterly averse and allergic to actual facts. A bunch of no names who never got any market share nationally don't make much of a case for you.
You've been lied to for years how would you know?

I've read articles explaining in great detail how Fox News personalities will cleverly undermine the vaccines and Fauci where right wing talk radio is blatantly spreading false information, lies, flat out bullshit.

Fox would say, "talk to a physician, make your own choice" where right wing talk radio said they were putting magnets in the vaccine.

Are you stupid or a liar? Or just being obtuse? Which is it stupid or liar?

You continue pulling things out of your ass. If they couldn't be profitable they would all be off the air.
Hey dip shit. They make enough money. Don't worry about them. They'll be fine.

What I'm saying is if they could make more by giving some time to left wing radio talk, they'd rather not. That's a fact stupid. Stop arguing common sense. There is no left wing radio. If you gave us 4 or 8 hours on Rush's station those shows would be very very popular. But it would make listeners freak out and advertisers to drop.

Stop playing dumb.

Oh really? We know for a fact when Randi Rhodes went head to head with Rush in the most busy time of the day, rush hour, she beat him in the ratings.

And you're telling me that a person as popular at her couldn't help a radio stations ratings at 3am to 7am?

I forgot to finish what I was saying. Thanks for reminding me.

So the point is, these radio stations don't care if Randi Rhodes can make them an extra $5 million dollars a year. It's worth giving up that $5 million if you can keep her message off the airwaves.

This is why the GOP got Clinton to deregulate the media in 1996. After he did that, these right wing media giants gobbled up all the radio stations.

most of the media you consume is owned by one of six companies. These six media companies are known as The Big 6. While independent media outlets still exist, the major outlets are all owned by these six conglomerates.
Libtards started their own radio station and filled it with libtard programming. It went broke in a hurry because nobody listened.

You've been lied to for years how would you know?

I've read articles explaining in great detail how Fox News personalities will cleverly undermine the vaccines and Fauci where right wing talk radio is blatantly spreading false information, lies, flat out bullshit.

Fox would say, "talk to a physician, make your own choice" where right wing talk radio said they were putting magnets in the vaccine.

Are you stupid or a liar? Or just being obtuse? Which is it stupid or liar?
You claim others have been lied to while linking to Salon? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Hey dip shit. They make enough money. Don't worry about them. They'll be fine.

What I'm saying is if they could make more by giving some time to left wing radio talk, they'd rather not. That's a fact stupid. Stop arguing common sense. There is no left wing radio. If you gave us 4 or 8 hours on Rush's station those shows would be very very popular. But it would make listeners freak out and advertisers to drop.

Stop playing dumb.
Saying it doesn't make it true and there's no evidence to support the claim.

Leftwing talk radio had it's chance. They even had their own network, "Air America" which quickly went bankrupt because their programming couldn't sell enough advertising to keep them on the air.

No she didn't, if she had, she'd have knocked Rush out of the ratings and would be the most famous person in the history of talk radio.

Leftwing talk radio is like you, nothing but a lying hate fest and people just don't want to subject themselves to it.
You don't realize what it means when 6 mega corporations own all the media. They won't put Randi on. Come on pal. You don't think there are people like me who want to listen to a left wing rush limbaugh? Fuck off.

By 1998, Rhodes was regularly beating Limbaugh, who aired opposite her on another station, in the key 25-to-54-year-old demographic. After Clear Channel, the media conglomerate that owned both stations, merged them so that Rhodes followed Limbaugh, she beat him some more. "The Randi Rhodes Show" was West Palm's No. 1 talk show.

Now, why isn't one of the late night talk show hosts a right winger? Because they would get killed in the ratings.

You claim others have been lied to while linking to Salon? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
Did they lie? Sorry boy you are never going to like my sources because you only believe right wing sources.

Is it not true that for weeks your media's suggested corona was a hoax? And as soon as you stopped calling it a hoax, blamed Democrats for their handling of it? That's true isn't it?

Leftwing talk radio had it's chance. They even had their own network, "Air America" which quickly went bankrupt because their programming couldn't sell enough advertising to keep them on the air.
Why? Because corporations thought she was too pro labor?

Because all the radio stations are owned by right wing nutjobs. I've already explained this before.

There is no question that if the station that Rush was on would put Randi Rhodes on right after him, she would get more if not the same number of listeners. But the radio station is owned by right wing nutjobs who don't want that message getting out.

Yes, we tried to have an all left wing radio station and it failed. Perhaps corporations don't want to advertise on a radio station that is so pro worker.
That was tried and it failed. Progressive talk radio fails to bring the numbers. Almost every major market had Air America and the ratings sucked.

Did they lie? Sorry boy you are never going to like my sources because you only believe right wing sources.

Is it not true that for weeks your media's suggested corona was a hoax? And as soon as you stopped calling it a hoax, blamed Democrats for their handling of it? That's true isn't it?
And as soon as you stopped calling it a hoax, blamed Democrats for their handling of it? That's true isn't it?

Nope. But then, you have never posted anything that was true.

Also, keep in mind that I live in Metro Detroit. I can drive anywhere in the state and Rush came in crystal clear. When I got in my car in the morning, Air America didn't come in clearly. It only came in clearly when I got a half hour from Ann Arbor. So Air America didn't even service the metro Detroit area? That's bullshit. It was a weak station.

Yes Fox beats MSNBC but still a lot of people watch MSNBC. A lot of people would listen if there was some left wing radio on the radio. I would.

Also, keep in mind that I live in Metro Detroit. I can drive anywhere in the state and Rush came in crystal clear. When I got in my car in the morning, Air America didn't come in clearly. It only came in clearly when I got a half hour from Ann Arbor. So Air America didn't even service the metro Detroit area? That's bullshit. It was a weak station.

Yes Fox beats MSNBC but still a lot of people watch MSNBC. A lot of people would listen if there was some left wing radio on the radio. I would.
Air America was a national network, not a radio station.

You really should be silent on things you don't understand or at least ask questions instead of making baseless assertions of fact.

They tried but never had the ratings to stay on the air. Why do you suppose NPR and PBS need our tax dollars to stay alive?

Rhodes wasn't on Air Amerika, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm pretty sure she was. In fact I'll bet a million dollars she was on Air America. Or did I spell it wrong or something? Are you trying to be funny or do you really believe she was never on Air America?

Winning the house will at least hold back the flow and rising tide of stupidity until 2024.

They can for the things they have power over, but the border is all the Presidents doing.

Another concern is if they lose the House and Senate big time, they just may screw America before they leave. They may pack the courts, or make DC and PR states so they always have power over the Senate.

The question is too simplistic.
There are FAR more, other reasons than just that.

But you are admitting that since the 1970's, the wealth of this nation has transitioned from the "poor" and middle class to the rich?

Clearly Papageorgio is on to something. It's true that the middle class today is struggling and the rich have never been richer.

I know it's not all class warfare. For example automation has made the rich richer while hurting blue collar.

Sending jobs overseas, hiring illegals, breaking unions while CEO pay skyrockets, tax breaks that go mostly to the rich and corporations, cutting social programs are all class warfare and the Republicans have waged this war against us.

Forum List

Back