The Treachery Continues! Maricopa County Moves Election Certification to ONE HOUR Before They Were Subpoenaed to Cough Up Election Records

Incest Joe is Incest Joe. FACT.
You sure like to think about incest a lot. ;)
1669669225074.png

Florida has four times the population of Maricopa county and had all votes counted on Election Day.

No they didn't. What you see on election day is media projections of them calling a race. It is not that all votes have been counted.

So please answer, how can Florida have counted all votes on election when:

A. In cases of some provisional ballots voters have up 5PM the 2nd day after an election to "cure" the problem.

B. Some postal ballots are accepted in Florida up to 10 days after Election day.
How can they have counted all the ballots on election day where the law says they won't have all the ballots by election day?

WW

Florida has four times the population of Maricopa county and had all votes counted on Election Day. We are now 3 weeks past the election.

Incompetence, corruption, or both.

Florida Gulf Coast University Political Science Professor Dr. Peter Bergerson says state leaders made changes to how the state handles election season.

“They put in some additional guidelines, more money for better machines, more professionalized training,” Bergerson said.

That includes passing legislation that allows local counties to start counting mail-in ballots 22 days before election day.

No they didn't. What you see on election day is media projections of them calling a race. It is not that all votes have been counted.

So please answer, how can Florida have counted all votes on election when:

A. In cases of some provisional ballots voters have up 5PM the 2nd day after an election to "cure" the problem.

B. Some postal ballots are accepted in Florida up to 10 days after Election day.
How can they have counted all the ballots on election day where the law says they won't have all the ballots by election day?

WW
And they are allowed to start counting early ballots 20+ days early.

Read the edit. I expect a list of the evidentiary hearings.
Why? I wouldn't even know where to look, if I cared enough to.

Prove it in court. Only in TrumpWorld™ is that asking too much.

Otherwise, you're free to stew in your misery, paranoia and victimhood.

And they are allowed to start counting early ballots 20+ days early.

Ya, you'd think that there would be some mechanism for State governments to get together and share notes to kind of determine best practices and states that are not as timely and efficient could get ideas on how to improve their internal process.
But nah, some people just like to bitch and complain.

WW

Why? I wouldn't even know where to look, if I cared enough to.

Prove it in court. Only in TrumpWorld™ is that asking too much.

Otherwise, you're free to stew in your misery, paranoia and victimhood.
The list hack.

I have no list, nor do I need one. I having nothing to prove. YOU do.

Prove it in court, Trumpster. That's not asking too much. Only for you people, huh? Just too damn much for you.
Cannot prove anything without an evidentiary hearing,HACK. So you do not have a list?

Cannot prove anything without an evidentiary hearing. HACK. So you do not have a list?
Again: I have nothing to prove, so I have no list.

Get back to me when you've proven this stuff in court.

Until then, it's just noise. This is on YOU, not me.

Again: I have nothing to prove, so I have no list.

Get back to me when you've proven this stuff in court.

Until then, it's just noise. This is on YOU, not me.
So there were no evidentuary hearingds giving the side you oppose no legal avenues to prove anything. That is all you are saying. You have lost this argument, hack.

So there were no evidentuary hearingds giving the side you oppose no legal avenues to prove anything. That is all you are saying. You have lost this argument, hack.
Whatever you say, Trumpster.

Cases proven in court: Zero.

Whatever you say, Trumpster.

Cases proven in court: Zero.
Cases dismissed therfore denying the chance of an evidentuary hearing. Those are the facts, hack. You have lost the argument and are too fucking stupid to realize you are just endorsing the obvious corruption that keeps the truth from Americans. You do not qualify as an American. I doubt you ever did. Anything else hack?

Putin attacking Ukraine caused almost all this inflation despite your BS. After 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else we have the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness crime mental illness and hopelessness ever anywhere basically. We need to tax the rich again and invest in America again end of story. We are the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations a real mental health system and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich more like their fair share again for God's sake, also we have the worst most divisive and hateful propaganda machine since adolf. great job..,Go electric lol.... No that is bad lol....
The things you want are in Europe the standards of well a country is doing, Universal Healthcare, Free/Cheap College and low income grant aided, good infrastructure....

In Ireland the leaders are constantly questioned why they don't have some services better than other countries..

This just doesn't seem to happen in US... They don't see what other countries are doing and compare results... To people outside it seems a bit surreal. It is not to sday US don't get a lot right but when they go wrong they go very wrong, things like healthcare and prison populations just find puzzling, how can a nation that calls themselves free put that many people in Prison?

Forum List

Back