The Treachery Continues! Maricopa County Moves Election Certification to ONE HOUR Before They Were Subpoenaed to Cough Up Election Records

Of course it's about your bitch ass feelings. I'll believe the election was compromised when you provide proof in a court of law that it was. Until then you can't do dick but cry about it. 😄
I tell them that all the freaking time. Prove it in a court of law, and I'm in. Easy peasy.

Their response? Well, the courts are rigged. Including those with Trump-appointed judges.

This is a cult. Nothing satisfies them. They have an excuse for everything. Everyone is against them, and only THEY know The Truth.

The whole freakin election was live streamed and monitored by republican and democratic representatives. For you to continue to claim fraud is absurd. You are a talking point puppet. Try thinking for yourself.
Really? In that case they have a record of all the voters disenfranchised by machine error and a record of uncounted votes put in a bag of tabulated votes. The election has to be redone.

I tell them that all the freaking time. Prove it in a court of law, and I'm in. Easy peasy.

Their response? Well, the courts are rigged. Including those with Trump-appointed judges.

This is a cult. Nothing satisfies them. They have an excuse for everything. Everyone is against them, and only THEY know The Truth.
It's hilarious. It's like watching my nieces and nephews throw a temper tantrum.

Hey hack. Corrupt courts are not the place to prove anything. That is why fraud cases never get evidentuary hearings. Try the truth.

Please list every evidentiary hearing Trump got. Then list every evidentiary hearing in the swing states concerning fraud in the 2020 election. I'll wait, hack.

Hey hack. Corrupt courts are not the place to prove anything. That is why fraud cases never get evidentuary hearings. Try the truth.
I say it, they jump in to illustrate it for me. With personal insults, for some reason, even though they're confirming what I said.

Happens pretty much every day.

Really? In that case they have a record of all the voters disenfranchised by machine error and a record of uncounted votes put in a bag of tabulated votes. The election has to be redone.
Yes they have records of all that. Were you not paying attention?

Please list every evidentiary hearing Trump got. Then list every evidentiary hearing in the swing states concerning fraud in the 2020 election. I'll wait, hack.
If courts are not the place to prove anything then where is??

Florida has four times the population of Maricopa county and had all votes counted on Election Day. We are now 3 weeks past the election.

Incompetence, corruption, or both.

I say it, they jump in to illustrate it for me. With personal insults, for some reason, even though they're confirming what I said.

Happens pretty much every day.
Read the edit. I expect a list of the evidentiary hearings.

Read the edit. I expect a list of the evidentiary hearings.
There needs to be evidence and standing for there to be a hearing smart guy. Not even Trumps own judges could justify his nonsense excuses in a legit court of law

There needs to be evidence and standing for there to be a hearing smart guy. Not even Trumps own judges could justify his nonsense excuses in a legit court of law
And there has been been but corrupt or terrified judges will not let them be heard. The truth is the truth.

The inflation started long before the invasion. It started with all the trillions of Covid relief started under Trump than vastly expanded under Biden. Inflation is the predictable result of throwing trillions of unbanked dollars intoban economy that already has shortages of goods for the dollars to buy. Trump at least tried to minimize the pork in the “Covid relief” bills but the democrats used their majorities and friendly press to emasculate him.
"emasculate him".....:heehee:

Forum List

Back