The True Christian © Trophy Case

Seriously, when you get to the bottom line and it is: Na na na, we get to live for eternity and you don't. Give me a break. It's like Christianity for kindergarteners.

lol, you mean as opposed to the "Christian out of fear" argument.......how about the "Christian because an eternity of happiness doesn't sound half bad" argument.....a Christian's kindergarten argument is sufficient to counter an atheist's preschool argument.....

Why are you people so fucking stupid? Just because someone is not a Christian does not mean they are an athiest. No wonder your take on Christianity is that which wouldn't rival the brain power of a toddler.

lol.....apparently I caught something on my hook.....if it wasn't an atheist, its obviously something as ignorant as one because the bait smelled good to it.....I'm curious though....while you were at it, why didn't you answer the fucking question?.....

Seriously, when you get to the bottom line and it is: Na na na, we get to live for eternity and you don't. Give me a break. It's like Christianity for kindergarteners.

lol, you mean as opposed to the "Christian out of fear" argument.......how about the "Christian because an eternity of happiness doesn't sound half bad" argument.....a Christian's kindergarten argument is sufficient to counter an atheist's preschool argument.....

You're not going even if there is a God. LOL!

/sigh......so judgmental.......

Okay, so let me get this straight. The only reason to be a Christian is so you don't die? So you are a Christian out of fear, rather than so much believing in and living by Christ's teachings?

Cool.

I'm in it for the strawberry margaritas and the body surfing.......

I never understood how non Christians can think that way, hell, I never understood how anyone could think that way.

If I pass a person on the road and they are changing the tire, I stop to help, why would I not...Why would I want them to sit there any longer than they have to, knowing that some stupid idiot on a cell phone not paying attention, could at any moment put an end to their life...Why would anyone want to see anyone else die for no reason?

I feel sorry for those that won't be there...I sure don't get the na na na we get this and you don't crap...But, we can't make those decisions for people, that's up to each individual...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

NOW THATS FUNNY! Decider now thinks he is god....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Decider, you can't even order me to shut up and make it happen, so you have absolutely no say in anyone else's life, hasn't your mother ever told you that.

Now get off the big boys message board and go back to the kid's sites, they fit your age group better...Come back when you grow up...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

NOW THATS FUNNY! Decider now thinks he is god....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Decider, you can't even order me to shut up and make it happen, so you have absolutely no say in anyone else's life, hasn't your mother ever told you that.

Now get off the big boys message board and go back to the kid's sites, they fit your age group better...Come back when you grow up...

It talks and talks, each word more useless than the last. Are you trying to make a point?

Knowing they are no better or worse than you are, you still feel the need to call them out, and expose what you consider to be their infirmities. And yet you admit that you are no better.
There is one difference between you and a Christian:

John 11:25 Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.

So, stick this front and center in your trophy case. ;)

Jesus also condemned a fig tree for not producing figs. It just so happens that fig trees only produce figs up to a certain age, then the tree stops producing.

He was a radical guy. :eusa_pray:

You'd think a guy that grew up around fruit trees would know that. And He did. I take it you aren't a farmer. If you were you would know that non-producers must make way for trees that will. But that wasn't the problem with that tree. The tree was out of season. It should have had small fruit by then. It did not. A tree that produces late, has no time to shut down production and rest. It usually dies. It has nothing to do with radical. Radical would be killing a tree whose fruit was on schedule.

Okay, so let me get this straight. The only reason to be a Christian is so you don't die? So you are a Christian out of fear, rather than so much believing in and living by Christ's teachings?
Cool.
^
Esmeralda, That IS Christ's teaching, and fear has nothing to do with it. Neither does any exclusive nanana we go and you don't. The gift of eternal life with Christ is addressed to "whoever:"

Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,

You are as capable as anyone else of accepting Christ's gift of Redemption.

Do you know of any mortal who has escaped death by believing in Christ? If not, then a fear of death or a lack of it does not effect the outcome. Every man dies once. It is the second death that those in Christ escape:

Rev. 2:11: “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.”

In that verse, Jesus promises that believers (“overcomers”; see 1 John 5:4) will not experience the lake of fire. The second death is exclusively for those who have rejected Christ's gift of propitiation. It is not a place believers in Christ should or need to fear.
Here is why:

“Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.”

So Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.
^
Forever salvaged, never to be separated from him again. Nothing to fear, and death has no sting when you are in Christ. You are His for eternity. And again, to those is inclusive not exclusive. He left no one out of "the club". You're as loved by Him as anyone else.

Perfect love casts out fear, so fear is not germane to living for Christ. The reason to live for Christ is to love one another, as He has loved us. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Why are you people so fucking stupid? Just because someone is not a Christian does not mean they are an athiest. No wonder your take on Christianity is that which wouldn't rival the brain power of a toddler.

Describe your condition with what ever name you like. This still applies:

Luke 11:23 "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me, scatters."
^
That's God's take on it. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I'm in it for the strawberry margaritas and the body surfing.......

I never understood how non Christians can think that way, hell, I never understood how anyone could think that way.

If I pass a person on the road and they are changing the tire, I stop to help, why would I not...Why would I want them to sit there any longer than they have to, knowing that some stupid idiot on a cell phone not paying attention, could at any moment put an end to their life...Why would anyone want to see anyone else die for no reason?

I feel sorry for those that won't be there...I sure don't get the na na na we get this and you don't crap...But, we can't make those decisions for people, that's up to each individual...

You assume that Christians are nicer than other people, which is total bullshit. In fact, it is usually quite the opposite. This is one reason I choose not be part of any organized religion, the hypocrisy and self righteousness. What a load of hooey. Almost every so called Christian I've ever known has been a hypocrite as well as totally self righteous and self serving, cruel, vicious, violent, etc. It is a rare thing to meet a true Christian who actually follows and lives by Christ's teachings.

Most secular humanists are far better people than most so called Christians.

Last edited:
You assume that Christians are nicer than other people, which is total bullshit. In fact, it is usually quite the opposite.

before you can come to terms with the fact you need to accept God's gift you have to face the reality that you aren't nicer than anyone.....your need to cling to the thought you are nicer than Christians is what's keeping you from an eternity of happiness.......

You assume that Christians are nicer than other people, which is total bullshit. In fact, it is usually quite the opposite. This is one reason I choose not be part of any organized religion, the hypocrisy and self righteousness. What a load of hooey. Almost every so called Christian I've ever known has been a hypocrite as well as totally self righteous and self serving, cruel, vicious, violent, etc. It is a rare thing to meet a true Christian who actually follows and lives by Christ's teachings.

True.

Most Christians are oblivious to their arrogance and their belief that they have a 'monopoly' on morality and values – when they clearly don't.

Those free from faith are just as moral as theists, if not more so.

Hence the need for a True Christian Trophy Case! LOL!

The gift of eternal life with Christ is addressed to "whoever:"

that's not good enough for some.......they want to be able to refuse the gift and still receive it, or God is a bastard and not good enough for them......

What a child. Nobody is calling God a Bastard, we don't even believe he exists.

really?.....here's an example from today's posts.....
I will be the first to admit that God and I don't share the same moral code. I don't believe in punishing the innocent or rewarding the guilty.

I'm sure if I wanted to waste my time I could find one of you saying something similar....

Hence the need for a True Christian Trophy Case! LOL!

so the need for a trophy case is secular ignorance about Christianity?.....

yeah, I got to agree with you.....self righteous hypocrisy really sucks.....

I posted with you for 15 pages, and you were the only one calling people stupid and telling them to fuck off. Are you trying to set an example?

Now, where do I sign up?

that's not good enough for some.......they want to be able to refuse the gift and still receive it, or God is a bastard and not good enough for them......

I will be the first to admit that God and I don't share the same moral code. I don't believe in punishing the innocent or rewarding the guilty.

I'm sure if I wanted to waste my time I could find one of you saying something similar....

I could say a few choice things about the imaginary God in your head.

Not sure what I'm an example of but I'm honored nonetheless. If I'm an example of some refusing God's gifts that is not true.

I've been getting calls recently telling me I've won a free cruise. I don't know if there is a real cruise but what I reject is validity of these calls. They're just scams relayed by people repeating what they've been told.

I don't know if there is a God but I'm sure those people who are relating the offer of eternal life are just repeating what they've been told by other people.

Forum List

Back